HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Yip
Yip

Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 2:04 am

"Pikachu, try to dodge, then use Thundershock from a distance!" Yip shouted at his Pokemon. He watched nervously as the battle progressed. This was his first battle, and he was nervous.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 3:00 am

Pikachu managed to dodge the tackle and therefore the double kick, too, her thundershock striking the enemy. Nidoran cried out before growling again to lower the attack stat, going in again for another bout of double kicks - five this time - following a hard and powerful tackle. Yip's side had to be careful given Nidoran's raised strength.
Yip
Yip

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 3:05 am

"Pikachu, finish this with another Volt Tackle!" He called. He hoped it would make the Nidoran faint - at the very least hit - otherwise he would be in trouble because Pikachu would be up close, where the Nidoran could easily take her out.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 3:16 am

Unfortunately this time, Pikachu missed, and that did leave her exposed. Nidoran had simply sidestepped, charging from behind and knocking the mouse forward before she bashed it with double kick. Unfortunately, while Pikachu was much weaker now, the Nidoran was also paralyzed. This slowed her down a lot.
Yip
Yip

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 3:27 am

Yip looked around frantically. Unless a miracle happened, Pikachu was going down. "Pikachu, use Thundershock, and follow it up with a Volt Tackle at point blank!" He barked, hoping it wasn't too late to pull off a win.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 3:44 am

Luckily for Yip, both of Pikachu's attacks landed, given that the Nidoran was quite slow now. The poison-type fainted, and Pikachu had gained a level up, and was extremely close to her next one! The Nidoran collapsed in the grass, and for the duo, all was peaceful again - although the companion looked worse for wear. She was bruised, scratched and breathing hard from tiredness.
Yip
Yip

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 3:54 am

Yip bit his lip. "Sorry Pikachu." He said sadly, picking up the electric rodent and cradling her in his arms as he made a dash for the Pokemon Center in Viridian. The adoption stand was still up, and he was embarrassed to see the Nurse Joy again. "Could you please heal Pikachu? She was in a battle with a Nidoran female." He said sadly. "But she won." He finished proudly, putting his head high.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 4:01 am

Nurse Joy was surprised to see Yip back so soon, but regardless, she did as he asked. Asking for the rodent's Poke Ball, she returned the mouse so that she could be healed faster in the machine, "Was it your first battle? Sometimes things can go very close."
Yip
Yip

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 4:16 pm

"Yeah, it was my first. She fought hard and I couldn't be prouder." Yip stated happily. He was really proud of Pikachu for being able to not only take on a level 10 Nidoran female, but also win!
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 10:42 pm

"I'm assuming that you didn't catch the Nidoran?" Nurse Joy asked. It wasn't a judgemental question, but Yip hadn't handed the Pokemon over, so that was what she presumed, "But I'm very happy for you. Where are you moving on to next?" She asked, making small talk while they awaited Pikachu's healing.
Yip
Yip

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Yip thought for a moment, wondering if that had been a better option. "No, I didn't catch the Nidoran." He told the Nurse Joy.

"Pewter City to challenge Brock!" Yip said happily. Skiddo could easily take out any Rock/Ground type Pokemon with Skiddo, likely without giving the Pokemon any chance to fight back. At least, assuming the attacks landed. "Well... I might get a few Pokemon at Viridian Forest, first. I'm not sure." Yip said after a few more moments, pondering this a bit.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 11:01 pm

"Nidoran also would've been a good Pokemon to catch, with double kick. Especially with Lt Surge's electrical team in Vermilion, evolving her would've given a type advantage." Nurse Joy explained with a smile. Skiddo would do well against the next two leaders, but it was a struggle from then on. "Well, whatever you decide to do, just be careful of poison in the forest. There are a lot of trainers to practice with as you go, but don't stray from the path."
Yip
Yip

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Yip nodded. "Thanks for the advice, Nurse Joy. Are Skiddo and Pikachu ready to go?" He asked, more curious than simply itching to get out of here. He was sure he had been waiting for a good 10 minutes... or maybe it had only been two.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 12:33 am

It really had been closer to two minutes, "Just a little longer, you can't rush these things." Nurse Joy had to resist a sigh. He was a nice boy, but his impatience and manners could do with some serious work. Soon enough, Chansey came back with the Poke Balls, and the nurse handed them over. "Here you go, take care now!"
Yip
Yip

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 12:53 am

Yip thanked the Chansey quickly, and then grabbed the Pokeballs and ran for the door, waving at them. "Bye, Nurse Joy!" He called as he dashed out of the Pokemon Center.

After a few minutes of running, he finally reached the mouth of Viridian Forest, where he had fought the Nidoran no more than half an hour before. He let Skiddo and Pikachu out of their Pokeballs for some fresh air. "Well, guys, we're on our way to Pewter City." He told them, not really expecting an answer, but more just wanting someone to talk to.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 3:06 am

Skiddo and Pikachu were immediately released for fresh air, the latter hopping upwards for a good view as usual. Traversing through the forest, it wasn't long before Yip came upon a rare sight in Viridian's Forest: a level ten male Numel, who was munching on a bush of berries beside a honeyed tree. He was oblivious to their presence, uncaring of the Metapod and hanging Kakuna that surrounded him, just as they weren'y bothered about him.
Yip
Yip

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 3:13 am

Yip's eyes widened. It was another Pokemon. He grabbed his two Pokemon and dived into the bushes. He pulled off his pack and as quietly as possible fumbled around for his Pokedex. He pulled it out and scanned the Numel.

Numel, the Numb Pokemon, the pre-evolved form of Camerupt

Numel prefer to live in warm areas. If they get too cold, the boiling magma inside their bodies will cool and slow them down. Numel is a Fire/Ground type.

Yip flinched at the noise the Pokedex was making, but quietly tip-toed to about ten feet away from the Numel. "Skiddo, go!" He hissed quietly at his Pokemon. The Skiddo bounded up, preparing to take on the Pokemon. "Skiddo, use Vine Whip!" He shouted aloud, as the Skiddo launched a couple vines at the Numel.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2   Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2 - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Route 1, Viridian City, and Route 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3