HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving through Viridian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Moving through Viridian Empty
PostSubject: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Kai emerged from the Arch into Viridian City looking to all of the buildings and smiling before a girl rush over to him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 12:06 pm

A trainer that was running through the city bumped into Kai. She stumbled back slightly, looking at the trainer. She seemed as though she was in trouble, and this was enhanced by the fact there were tears in her eyes. "Please, you gotta help me, please sir! You're a pokemon trainer, please," she begged, pleading. Something must be going on somewhere...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Kai calmly responded sure that there was a reasonable explanation for this "Hey slow down now I'll happily help you but your gonna have to tell me what the problem is and where it is" Abra nodding still by his side.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 12:15 pm

The trainer looked at Kai. "My pokemon, they took them." She began panicking a little more, picked up a stick and started running in a certain direction. She was heading for wherever the problem was, and it could be assumed she was going to try to beat someone with the stick, though it would probably break easily.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Kai begun "Who took them?" but by the time he said it she was already walking off. Kai looked to Abra and nodded Abra using teleport and the duo arriving in front of her. He then said it again "Who took them? I can help" before taking the stick and throwing it "That would have been no help, so just take me to where they are, me and my pokemon can help you" smiling to her in an attempt to reassure the worried trainer.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 4:16 pm

"They're escaping as we sit here," the girl screeched, pointing to an air balloon which was about to leave the town. "I wasn't going to hurt anyone with it, but I was gonna stop the balloon!" [[Lol, Classic Air Balloon, right?]] She wanted to chase after the balloon, as it was a few seconds away from liftoff, but she looked at Kai. "Please, stop them, their stealing pokemon from alot of people. I'm one of those unfortunate people."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Kai smiled "I'll be back in a few seconds but here let Espeon look after you" throwing Espeon's pokeball up into the air the rather large cat standing next to the girl. Kai said "Espeon look after her whilst I go deal with them" signaling to the hot air balloon. Kai then looked to Abra and said "Come on then Abra Teleport" Abra once again obliging as within seconds they were up in the hot air balloon's basket. It was rather cramped but Kai laughed it off saying "So I hear you've been up to no good, now is that right?" awaiting their reaction.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 4:59 pm

The girl looked at the espion, and smiled slightly. "Thank you," she said, keeping her eye on the espion.

In the air balloon, two strangers turned and saw Kai. "Who are you!?" They asked. "How did you get up here!?" They immediately looked at the pokemon, then back to the trainer. "We're no one, just some strangers passing by this town." If one looked close enough, they could see a pokeball sticking out from a box they had in the air balloon. "Now, we'll just land our air balloon and let you out." They started working on the air balloon, making it lower to the ground.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Kai waited til the balloon landed before saying "Right all out then" staying in the basket before saying "Abra get the box" Abra teleporting over to the box then teleporting the both of them outside of the basket. Kai picked up the box and said "So I'll just be returning these then to their trainers" Abra teleporting back into the basket and looking for any other boxes finding only which he returned to Kai. Kai then said "Now Abra Energy Ball on the balloon" Abra smiling and firing off the green ball of energy which burst the balloon. Kai smiled again watching for the reactions of the other duo asking "So then who exactly are you?".
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 5:19 pm

The duo looked at Kai. "Those are empty pokeballs, so there isn't anything in them to return," the male said, looking at the box with pokeballs. "We're just travelers, and we stopped by for a couple of pokeballs so we can capture some wild pokemon," the female said. "Liers," a voice in the distance said. It was the female trainer, whom was runnign toward Kai with his Espeon following. "You stole my starly and eevee, you thieves," she said plainly, looking at the pokeballs in the box. The duo looked at the girl, then to Kai. "She's speaking nonsence," they said, hoping Kai would believe them.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Kai smiled "Well if these are really empty there won't be any pokemon in them yet will there" letting the female trainer look through them for her pokemon. Kai then said "So then once again who are you guys?" his Espeon returning to his side with Abra.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 5:36 pm

The girl picked out two pokeballs, and released the pokemon inside. They were her starly and eevee, and she pointed Kai to a strange, purple ball. Could it have been possible these two had stolen someone's most powerful pokemon!?

The girl, now reunited with her pokemon, petted them for a moment, then looked at the two strangers. They were taking off, running away as fast as they can. "Starly, follow them," she said, watching as the starly started following them. "We should follow them," she said, turning to Kai and grabbing his hand. "My name is Krystal. What's yours?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Kai smiled "Kai" he said in answer to her question before running alongside her chasing the duo in the hopes he could catch them before they got away.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 7:29 pm

The duo saw the starly following them, and they tried their hardest to keep running. As they did, apparently another air balloon was coming in to get the two before they were captured. Krystal gasped slightly, and said, "Kai, look. There's another balloon!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Kai smiled again saying "Don't worry I got this... just watch" taking a pokeball from his waist and enlarging it calling "Come on out Ralts" his pokemon emerging from it's pokeball he then calmly said "Do your thing" Ralts teleporting over to where the hot air balloon was and using double team until the balloon was surrounded once the balloon was surrounded though all of the Ralts launched a thunderbolt at it in an attempt to burst the balloon. In the mean time Espeon had sprinted through the Ralts and used confusion on the escaping thieves to grab them using it to tie their shoelaces together so that they'd fall over.

Kai remained where he was and watched it all take place also awaiting Krystal's reaction still his optimistic smile on his face.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 11:34 am

Krystal watched as the balloon came down, and the thieves fell out of confusion. "Your pokemon and you work well as a team," she said, slightly smiling that the balloon had come down and the thieves nearly stopped. "But it isn't over yet. Something is telling me that they are gonna battle you." And that is exactly what happened. The man and woman both jumped up after not being confused anymore. "Hey, what did you do that for," they both screeched at Kai. "You got your precious pokemon back!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 pm

"True" Kai said before continuing on with "But I think Officer Jenny would love to have a word with you aswell" he smiled putting his optimistic humor spin on things whilst holding out Espeon's pokeball calling "Nice job return" Espeon going inside her pokeball to rest. "So then" he continued "Do you wanna have one final battle before we pay a visit to Officer Jenny?" his Abra and Ralts stepping forwards in front of him ready and confident to battle.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 1:21 pm

The two were clever, but not stupid. "Why would we battle you, knowing we may lose after your display," the male said, and the female picked a ball out of her pocket. "We'll see you later," she said, tossing it at the groudn and creating a mist in the surroudning area. Once it cleared, it was obvious that the two has escaped, leaving Kai, Krystall, and their pokemon where they were. "Well, great, they got away," Krystal said, "But at least the pokemon can be returned, right?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 1:41 pm

"Right" Kai said picking up one of the boxes. Kai then said "Come on" heading with the box in the direction of the police station. Once they got there he called in "Officer Jenny?.... Are you in here?... We got some stolen pokemon back from a gang of thieves and were wondering if you could return them to their pokemon trainers?" whilst awaiting Officer Jenny he took a look around the room.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Krystal looked around the room as well, and a few moments later the officer appeared. "Did I just hear that you recovered pokemon," she said as she walked into the room, followed by her arcanine. "Can you describe what the thieves looked like," she asked, intent on finding out.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 10:27 pm

"Yeah we got the recovered pokemon" he placed the box of pokeball's on the desk before continuing "Yeah though the thieves _____________..." he explained the situation to Officer Jenny and told her what had happened and what they looked like. After he had finished explaining he optimistically tried turning the topic to a more positive one saying "Nice Arcanine Officer Jenny" smiling again.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zSun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 pm

[[Um, I'm presuming the blank means that the description goes there?]]

Male:
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde [If that's right]
Apparel|Clothing: Blue jeans, gray shirt, green jacket

Female:
Description Kinda Vague

After Kai had finished explaining everything that had happened, Jenny simply looked a little astonished. "You're probably the first person that was able to recover pokemon from those two. They have been taking them for quite some time, so I'm suprised that they lost some of the ones they have stolen." Jenny quickly walked to Kai and held out her hand as if wanting to shake his hand. "Thank you," she said, waiting to see if Kai would accept.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zSun Jul 22, 2012 2:56 pm

[[Yeah cause I didn't have a clue who it was as there's so many thieves about and teams like: Butch and Cassidy / Jessie, James and Meowth / Attila and Hun. So It could have been made up people or Well known anime Members]]

Kai smiled shaking her hand and saying "That's alright Officer Jenny but now I really gotta get going for Pewter City to the gym ok" turning to head for the exit Abra and Ralts on his shoulders.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zSun Jul 22, 2012 3:05 pm

"Alright, I wish you luck in your gym battle. Maybe I'll be there to watch," she said, sounding like she must have been busy at that moment. Krystal watched as Kai started heading for the exit. "Hey, are you forgetting about me," she said, chuckling slightly as she ran to stand alongside Kai. "I don't think I wanna stray off by myself again and lose my pokemon," she said, grabbing Kai's hand like before.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8zSun Jul 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Kai just replied "Ok then Officer Jenny I look forwards to meeting you again" remembering Krystal he said "So what you wanna join me on my journey?" continuing to walk in an attempt to make up time still able to talk with his Abra and Ralts chatting with each other on his shoulders.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving through Viridian   Moving through Viridian H6Q0F8z

Moving through Viridian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next