HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Chapter to a grand adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 2:56 pm

(Nah, Horsea's the ^^ type.)

Horsea squirted a good amount of water in the bucket and hopped in, not even glancing at the pokeball. It appeared to not know what a pokeball was.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Ace picked up the bucket before Case could, kicked the pokeball back to him (*which hit him in the for head before landing in his hand) and ran off ahead of Luna and Case.

Case luaghed as Ace ran on ahead "Looks like he made a new friend." He said before he walked after his partner.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 12:00 am

Suddenly, there was a feminine voice screaming from behind Case.
"Kyaaah!~" (lol I laughed writing this out XD) A white blur crashed into Case from behind. Two cat-like Pokemon walked up to Case with a third Pokemon which appeared to be a fusion of three different Pokemon. It had the body of a Lucario, the neckline and claws of a Weavile, and the taloned feet and feathers of a Staraptor. It also had two red tail feathers resembling those of a Weavile's. They all crowded around Case, as the white blur turned out to be a small girl with oddly white hair and a pinkish-white kimono.
"Ow... Ow..." the girl muttered, then gasped as she realized that she was on top of a person.
"I'm sorry!" she quietly shouted (if that's even possible XD) and immediately stood up, getting off of Case.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 12:16 am

Case sat up "it fine no harm done." he lied as he blushed and scrathed the back of his head to her he felt the blood beginning to seep out of his back again. just then Ace appeared he put the bucket with the horsey next to Luna. "Ro, ro." (stay there) he ran up in front of Case and went into a stance "Ri, ro, lu, lo." (stay away from him.) Ace growled.

Case got to his feet, "hey buddy, calm down no harm done." he said while putting Ace on his shoulder who punched him in the face and jumped off. "Riolu!" (IDIOT!)
case sighed. "ace what am I going to do with you?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 12:34 am

Suddenly, the girl's eyes lit up with pure joy and happiness. She ran up to Ace while shouting about how adorable he was.
"Aw! Is this your Riolu? He's just absolutely adorable!"
The girl started to rub her cheek against Ace's cheek, her face just glowing with happiness. The three Pokemon from earlier seemed to sigh, then walked up to the girl impatiently waiting for her to calm down. When the girl realized what she was doing, she immediately put Ace down with an embarrassed face.
"Oh! I'm so sorry! I just get so excited whenever I see a cute Pokemon! Oh, but I can't STAND any Dragon-Type or Bug-Type Pokemon... They're so scary sometimes!"
One of the cat-like Pokemon, it seemed to be the more mature of the two, walked up to the girl and mewed something, pointing at Case then to the girl.
"Oh, right Hika! I have to introduce myself. Um... My name is Shiro Kuroneko..." the girl said, her voice trailing off at the end. It had become too quiet to even hear what she had said at the end.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am

during the moments of Ace being picked up and adored by his new 'fan' he couldn't stop laughing he herd Ace growl at him (I hate you Case.) he told his owner. "nah Ace you love me like a brother." Case mocked his partner. once he was let down ace ran over to protect the horsey.

Case returned the respect give by doing a salute he was taught back at the kingdom. he stood up straight place his right hand into a fist and over his heart and his left behind his back(some blood got onto it.) and bowed slightly. "I am Case Sliver, aura trainer." he smiled "pleased to meet you."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 4:03 am

Shiro noticed the blood on Case's back when he bowed and immediately squeaked in surprise and disgust. She pointed at Case's back and said,
"Doesn't that hurt?! You should get it treated!"
She dug out what appeared to be a first-aid kit from her bag and asked Case to kindly turn around and take off his shirt so that she could re-bandage his wound.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 10:32 am

Case pretended not to know what she was talking about, this resulted in Acr shooting tiny aura spheres at his head, each one equal to a punch in strength. Case pretended those never hit him either. Case bowed again and said good bye and walked away but only got a few feet before falling over unconcius. He had lost and used too much blood, from the first time it bust open, running down the road past Luna and it opening a second time a few minutes ago.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Again, Shiro squeaked, this time it was much louder and she rushed over to Case's side. Deciding to quickly lift up Case's shirt to get to the wound, she gasped at what she saw. The wound was large and blood pooled out of it. Shiro quickly, but carefully, started to press on teh wound with some thick cloth that was in her bag in order to stop the bleeding.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Horsea stopped it's splashing around and quietly bobbed in the water. It watched the new girl press some cloth to some red colour seeping out from the boy's back. Young and naive, it thought nothing of the situation.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 9:46 pm

(right im just going to assume T4C left this rpg because its been her/his post for awhile now and I really would like to/want to keep this going)

*** time skip 5 hours later

Case woke up with a thumping headache it was now night time, his vision was blurry, he could just make out Ace and the Horsea in the bucket. he didn't know if the girl he met earlier had left and he also couldn't see Luna anywhere. He began to stand up, but struggled from his back injury.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 2:19 am

Shiro noticed that Case was trying to stand up and immediately went by his side to stop him. "Stop! You can't move yet. Your wound hasn't closed up or healed." she said, trying to gently nudge him back onto the ground. Shiro was holding a roll of bandages that she had gotten from her First-Aid Kit. It was a good thing she always had this with her.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 2:40 am

Case stared at her confused, he then turned his attention to the stars "I guess your right, plus its night time and its just common sence not to travel at night." He smiled but it quickly faded, "why did you help me...we only met this afternoon you barely now any thing about me. For all you know I could be a thief." Ace sneezed himself awake he looked up at case half awake, he the proceeded to crawl into his lap and fall asleep again.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 2:46 am

"Why? I guess... I just have a feeling. A feeling that you are a really good person." Shiro replied with a smile. She asked him to slowly roll over onto his stomach so she could redress his wound. "I'll dress it a little tight so that you'll be able to get up more easily. But, this means that we have to frequently rest and let me redress your wounds from time to time."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 2:53 am

Ace sleepwalked back over to the horsea's bucket, collapsed next to it and began to snore before Case was getting his back rebandaged "I gues this means we will be traveling with each other for awhile." He laughed "so where are you heading?" He winced as the bandages were wrapped tighter.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 3:08 am

"Me? I'm just traveling Sinnoh, not really heading anywhere. I just want to explore." Shiro replied while smiling. Once she was finished wrapping the bandages, she got up from where she had knelt down and wiped her forehead. Working like this always made her sweat a little. She was nervous that she wouldn't be able to help Case properly.
"This should do for now." Shiro said with another smile.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 3:19 am

Case sat back up and put jacket on but only on his shoulders (think of Japanese delinquent) and bowed his head "I'm in your debt" he thanked her "but I suppose that what you get when your in a hurry." He laughed "so I'm sorry to ask this of you doc Shiro but do mind tagging along with me towards Oreburgh City until my back in good enough condition to be left alone. If you want then we can go our separate ways."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:16 am

Shiro thought about it for a few seconds. She was a shy person, so she didn't like to socialize much. But, she was also a very kind person, so she couldn't let Case go off on his own with an injury like that. Nodding with a smile, Shiro shuffled her feet a little and replied in a soft voice.
"Okay." Her three Pokemon looked proud of her; as if Shiro had done something that was worthy of praise.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 pm

He managed to thank he a third time before falling asleep.

***time skip to morning
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:06 pm

In the morning, Shiro got up from where she had lied down and stretched her arms. She looked around and saw some Budew crowding around her and Case and asked them to kindly leave. She felt a bit uncomfortable among so many Pokemon, and she needed to wake Case up.
"Um... Please wake up..." Shiro said softly, shaking Case gently.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:18 pm

(Hey Flameluner can I have a battle with the budew?)

Case woke up looking sleepy...until Ace slapped him in the face. "What!?!?" Case jolted up, followed by the pain from his back from him moving to fast, he winced and saw the budew. "Cool a budew, Ace come on we got a new friend to make." Case called As he pulled out as he pulled out a pokeball to be ready. "Thanks for that Shiro." He winked at her. Ace ran up and stood opposite of the Budew.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:26 pm

(Flame isn't on XD But, yes you may.)

The Budew looked as though it was startled when Ace ran towards it, then recovered when the Riolu stopped a couple feet ahead. It managed to understand that Ace wanted to battle, and so it got itself in a defensive position. (if it's even possible XD)
Warning! A wild Budew appeared!
Budew
Female
Level 10
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:32 pm

(oh right sorry. I thought flamelunar was the only person who was suppose to do that :L)

"Ace, bullet punch!" Case yelled out to his partner. Ace's paw turned a steely colour and he struck forward faster then the blink of an eye attacking first. in his other hand a small sphere of aura formed.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:45 pm

(XD It's okay)

The Budew could not keep up with the Bullet Punch and was hit, but because of that, it grew frightened and let loose some golden-yellow powder. Stun Spore! It would paralyze Ace if Case wasn't careful. To make matters worse, the Budew started to attack with an Absorb attack, hoping to regain the health it had lost.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 pm

"Ace," case called out "same trick we used with the fire spin from two days ago." ace began to spin bring the stun spore in closer in a spiral when he formed an aura sphere trapping the spores within it. "Now give it want it wants, partner."

ace shot the sphere into the line of the absorb.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

The First Chapter to a grand adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next