HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Chapter to a grand adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

The First Chapter to a grand adventure Empty
PostSubject: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Case collapsed on a nearby bench, he was exhausted after carrying his bag and a Pokémon on his head ever sense they left early this morning from Lucario Kingdom, for an odd reason Ace refused to go back inside his pokeball after officially becoming his Pokémon. Ace hit his head twice while saying "Ro, ro." due to their aura being the same amount he was able to understand him barely what Ace just said "move, move." . "just let me rest for a while." he replied I have been walking all day. they had just arrived in Jubilife City
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Tera, With both Ivory and Guy on her shoulders walked out of the pokemon center. She looked to the left and then to the right, confused to which way her adventure will start. In a confused way she stumbled along. within an instant, he pokemon were of her shoulders and about 10 feet away running towards a bench where a boy was sitting. Tera ran over and finally caught up with them. As she got a grip on her pokemon she fell into the bench hitting Case, Embarrassed, she tried to apologize.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Case was surprised to see a girl bump into him as she sat on the bench, he dozed off falling asleep with his eyes open (a skill he picked up due to trying to nap during training sessions and classes back home. he stopped her from apologizing "its ok really, your not hurt are you?" Ace jumped off his head to the ground in front of him "Ro, roli" (play with me) he barked. "I told you I'm tired Ace let me rest, ill play with you later."
"Rolu" (meanie)
"Ro, Riolu, Ri" (fine i'll find someone else to play with) *Ace looks at Ivory and Guy "Roli, Roli" (play, play)

Case turns to the girl, "I just want to say sorry in advance."
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 11:39 pm

"oh it's okay, It was my fault. My that is a very cool Riolu you got there" She said as she bent down and started playing with it.

"Hey i have a question, are you good with maps? I am starting my new journey soon but i can't read a map." Tera said as she looked at her map.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Ace smirked when he herd the compliment. Case sighe at his pokemone response.

"I don't use map I just follow my gut (aura of the things around him just to dense to realise it)," he smiled while scratching the back of his head. embarrassed "but I do now how to read one, where do you need to go?"
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 4:40 pm

"Everywhere!" she said with a smile one her face.

My adventure starts today, you are here with your pokemon, i am here with mine

*Tera embarrassly asked* "do you want to maybe start an, adventure with me?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 5:51 pm

he stared at her stunned with a blank expression for a moment, then began to laugh uncontrollably "Well aren't you bold?" he said with a stupid grin on his face "you barley know anything about me and yet you want to tag along with me?"

he yanked the map out her, opened it and pointed to Oreburgh City, "This is where I'm going next, the first of the eight Pokémon gyms are there." with out looking at the map to see which direction it was in, he pointed to the east city exit the direction Oreburgh City was in. he got up off the bench leaving his bag there.

"I'm Case and I'm willing to make a deal, if you beat me and Ace in a one on one Pokémon battle, you can come along and after Oreburgh City, hell ill let you call the shots of where we go."

at the mention of battle Ace ran back to him, and went into a fighting stance, there was now a serious glare in Ace's eyes, the kind of glare you would see in a Lucario's eyes after years of battle. Win or lose he was going to let her come with him, or go with her how ever they wanted to put it. his reason for all this is to see if she was any good battling.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 4:50 pm

"Hell, I'd love to beat you!" Tera said with a huge smile on her face.

She looked at Ace, then back up at Case. "You've got yourself a deal."

"for this battle, since it's one on one i'll choose Ivory." Tera motioned to Ivory and within a few seconds Ivory was read to battle.

Since I am a lady, I will go first, "Ivory use Fire Spin!"

The attack bundled at Ace, Ivory knew that some effect will happen towards her opponents pokemon...
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Ace was now inside a spinning tornado of fire, the heat would burn him soon. Case got an idea "Ace hands up and spin with the tornado."
"rio, lu, ri." (I hope you know what you are doing)

as riolu span the flames went slightly faster and they now going towards his hands. "Now Aura Sphere." as the sphere formed it mixed with the flames, once it was fully formed the fire had been collected within the aura. then ace shot it forward...it would not miss ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Aura_Sphere_(move) ) the fire would disperse and act like a flash bomb after impact. he waited for it to hit.

*BOOM.

"Now ace Bullet Punch!" (bullet punch always strike first http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bullet_Punch_(move) )

(the spinning collecting the flames was an idea gotten from the anime when during a Pokémon contest may's combustion messes up a fire spin but then collects the flames by spinning with it.)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Ivory was hit with such a power that it knocked her over. Ever so slowly she got up again, bullet punch hit knocking her back down. "Come on Ivory Get up, I believe in you!"

As Tera said this, Ivory's eyes widen. The look of power gleamed in her eyes. Ivory got up faster than every before ready to strike.

Ivory leaped forward at ace with out a command from Tera. Ivory used ember at close range and then leaped at Ace landing on him...

"What? Ivory what are you doing?!" Tera yelled in confused tone. Tera ran to separate the two.

The battle was paused...

(hope this okay)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 pm

case could see ace's aura turning red, "shit!" he yeled running towards ace "knock it off buddy." it was too late ace had shot a red aura sphere point blank (only looks red to case, ace, and other aura seeing Pokémon/people). Ivory was sent flying, he sprinted past the girl after the Pokémon. he know hoped his training would have payied off. at the last possible second he sent he applied his aura to his feet jumping and catching the Pokémon before it touched the ground. they slide along the ground on his back. when he stopped he felt a large graze along his back he just layed there. he could see his aura giving off signal off his pain...he closed his eyes he knew that would snap Ace back to normal.

(no, your fine hope this is ok.)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Tera held onto ivory for dear God. She knew this battle went to the extreme. This battle was a test to see how strong we were, and it went to far. Tera sat down holding Ivory. Guy walked over and sat next to them, then laid down. Within the first few seconds of sitting down Tera noticed Ivory was having trouble breathing. She picked her up and sprinted towards the pokemon center. Thrashed open the doors and ran straight to the emergency room, followed by Nurse Joy. She set Ivory on the white silk bed and started crying. Ivory was near death. She sat there with Guy in her lap and she was not gonna move till everything was alright.

(oh some epic battling :) )
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Case walked up to her limping, the graze on his back (which he got from blocking ivory's) stopped him from walking normally, he saw the aura that belong to ivory, it was strong and bright he was taught that pshyical look can be deceiving. She was going to be fine, he walked over to the girl, an laid a boqucet of roses on her lap next to the poocheyana she called guy. Ace walked behind him with his tail inbetween his legs, he jumped up to her and held out a sitrus berry (the one that restore hp) to her.
"I am so sorry," he winced in pain "don't worry ivory will be fine her aura strong....I know this wont mean anything from me, but if there is anything I can do...(*glares at ace) anything we can do, just say."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Just then, a slight rustling gave away the position of a Ducklett nesting there.

The First Chapter to a grand adventure 580
Level 13
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Case and Ace were sitting on a bench outside of the Pokémon centre. Ace stood up and pointed at the Ducklett nesting near by, he turned to him "Rio, lu." (for her) he barked at him. Case smiled at his partner "You really feel bad what you did don't you?" he said. Ace nodded, "would catching it, and giving it to her help you put your guilt at ease?" Ace nodded again.

Case thought for a moment, Ace was at a disadvantage due to the fact it was a flying type and he had no moves that would be super effective against it. he looked at Ace, he was eager for Case's approval. "get the first hit with Bullet Punch then counter any on coming moves with Endure."

After that Ace sprinted towards the Ducklett and threw a Bullet Punch.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Ducklett let out a hoot of surprise and fell to the ground as soon as the first Bullet Punch landed. It squawked and took to the air. Once hovering, it slowly gathered it's wits, however little, and faced the Riolu. Dim witted that it was, it released a Water Pulse, swirling it's wings, to form rings of water before shooting them at Riolu, hopefully to confuse.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 3:38 pm

"Ace close your eyes and use Edure, once the attack hits then roll to the left and use Aura Sphere."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Ducklett was hit by the Aura Sphere but was resistant to whatever Riolu had to throw at it. Flapping it's wings, it used Air Cutter (EM), sending several sharp bursts of wind at the foe.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 3:48 pm

"Use Bullet Punch to throw yourself around to avoid getting hit by the air cutter, then counter him/her with throw another bullet punch before it is able to use it again."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Ducklett swooped away, avoiding the Bullet Punch before using another Air Cutter.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Case pointed at a nearby lamppost "Ace up top, then Aura Sphere." Ace jumped to the top of the lamppost to doge the in coming Air Cutter. Then from the top he shot an Aura Sphere at the Ducklett..
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Ducklett tried to avoid it but ended up grazing a wing. Teetering slightly, it made a safe landing in a nearby tree before using Air Cutter again.

(Also, you can't dodge that many times I think.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Jumping from the lamppost Ace landed in the same tree as Ducklett. "Ace Bullet Punch before it can escape followed by a point blank Aura Sphere to bring it to the ground."

(how much health does each pokemon have left? As in colour wise red? Orange? Green?)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 5:00 pm

(You didn't specify if Air Cutter hit. And Ducklett, perhaps orange. Riolu, considering Air Cutter hit...green-ish? It is super effective after all. You can only dodge twice in a row.)

Ducklett was alarmed at how Riolu suddenly seemed to appear before it. And impressed. The first Bullet Punch was strong enough to knock it back. It was flung off the branch and flew in a wide circle, the Aura Sphere following it. It flew toward's Riolu, preparing a Wing Attack while also bracing for the Aura Sphere.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 5:19 pm

The aura sphere hit but it didn't stop or slow down the ducklett's advance.

Case realised that Ace wouldn't be able to dodge this attack, there wasn't enough time, "Ace Endure for a Wing Attack, then bring it down with a point blank bullet punch."

Case readied a pokeball in his hand, and prepared to throw it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure H6Q0F8z

The First Chapter to a grand adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next