HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 7:18 pm

It had been two days since Case had arrived in Oreburgh City, during this time his friend who he had been traveling with Shiro Kuroneko (Card) had disappeared while they were traveling here. after arriving he took a days rest for his back to heal a little more and to revive a fainted lavatar he had fond abandon on the way here. it joined him after he nicknamed it Tara but was reluctant to trust him and ended up playing pranks on himself, Ace (partner riolu) and Hanako (his budew). he sat there on a bench over looking the mine, he sighed being a little depressed until Ace jumped up on his back and hit him on his head, "rio, ro-ro-lu? riolu-ri." 'come on pull your self together we came her for the gym right? so lets go.'
he smiled and ruffled Ace's fur as he looked over at Tara and Hanako playing before returning them to their pokeballs, Ace was the only Pokémon he could understand with ease since their aura levels were the same and formed a bond the day Ace hatched, "your right buddy, lets get going."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Somewhere in Oreburgh City, there was a Guy about 15 years old walking around, holding a Pokenav. It was guiding him, yet he seemed to be lost beyond belief. "Ugh...where is it?!" he said to himself, adjusting his glasses. He seemed to be looking for something...but what?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Case walked up to the boy who seemed to be a year younger than himself (Case looks 18 even though only 16), as he walked up Ace jumped and sat ontop of his head like a king being carried around on a foalt "Hey are you ok?" He asked the boy as he reached hearing distance "are you lost?" 
"Ri-ri, ro-ro-ri!" ('Go, go, gym, gym, hurry!') Ace barked impatiently as he tapped the side of Case's head each with the strength of a punch
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 6:36 am

The Boy stopped and looked up at Case. "Who? Me? Oh no, I'm just looking for something on the ground. The Item finder on my PokeNav says it's around here but I just don't see it. Could you help me? It's like a small white Orb." he said.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 am

"If it was alive then maybe I would be able to help you better," he explained as he pulled Ace off his head and put him on the ground "But none the less we'll help. So how small are talking here? As small as a pebble, small as a tennis ball? Etc., etc."
Ace began to pout and kicking the dirt road up in front of him including the pebbles from in clouds of dust.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 1:22 pm

"I would say slightly bigger than a Tennis Ball, yes." the Boy said. He started searching a part of the ground. ""Check over there." he pointed over to another section of the ground.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 9:12 pm

As Case and Ace (who was kicking the ground as he went along) walked to the area where the guy had pointed and got down on his hands and knees looking for the stone, ace kicked something out of the ground around the described shape. it flew in the air towards the boy with the pokenav. "Hey," Case called out trying to warn him "HEADS UP!"
"riolu, rio, lu-lu." 'that ball smells weird.'
"huh, what do you mean by weird?"
"rio, ri." 'smells like him.' (points to the boy)
"that's rude" Case scowled his partner with a light bonk on head, "plus your probably just used to my scent."
"riooooooo.......lu-ri-ru!" 'owwwwwww.......let's go to gym now!"
"you're impatient for a Pokémon Nurse Joy classified as a Pokémon with a serious nature."
"riolu!" 'sod off!'
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 6:51 am

The Boy suddenly came rushing over to Case, and looked at the small ball. He suddenly exploded with Excitement. "YESS!!!" He said, taking it and examining it. "This is definitely it...!!" he then held it in Case's face. "Do you know what this is?!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 3:28 pm

"No clue at all." Case laughed as he sat cross legged on the ground as Ace was slowly dragging him towards the gym. "All I know is that it belongs to you and that's all I need to know." Suddenly his vision became black for a moment, Tara had exited her pokeball and pulled down his hood when he wasn't looking. "Tar, Tar." It mocked her trainer until Ace began to growl and chase after Tara running around Case in circles. "My name is Case Sliver by the way." He stood up and saluted like he was taught back at Lucario kingdom (where aura trainer are the equalvent to knights)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zWed Oct 02, 2013 12:56 am

"Oh nice to meet you, Case. I'm Jep. Jep Hadol. Anyway, this is an Orb that came of a Meteor that fell to the earth millions of years ago!! The Meteor was said to have been destroyed by Dialga...or was it Palkia...oh whatever. Well being blessed by their power, this rock might contain secrets to Spear Pillar!!" he said.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zWed Oct 02, 2013 1:23 am

Case nodded his head in understandment "I see, I see." He said scarcasticly "It's a good thing I already knew that and a happen to know everything about Spear Pilliar." The idea of rocks came into his head, "hey Ace want to go digging for fossiols in the mine." Ace bonked his trainer on the head after dragging over a sleeping Tara "Ri, riolu-lu." 'Baka, now you're the one being rude.'
"Hounstly, where did you learn Japanese? For Pete-sake everything you bark sounds the exact same to everybody apart from me and other pokemon!"
"Rio-rio." 'Not saying.'
"Fine, but you do want to find fossils right?"
"Ri-O-Lu." 'After the gym." Case sighed and then began to laugh as he sent Tara back to her pokeball "Now I remember why you're classified as serious."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zWed Oct 02, 2013 5:17 am

Jep seemed to be very impressed with Case. "Oh really?..." he said. He threw his arm around Case's shoulder, and started walking him towards a dinner. "We should talk more...ya like pie?" he said.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zThu Oct 03, 2013 10:16 pm

"you do realise I was being sarcastic right?" Case said getting to his feet as he scratched the back of his neck being a little embarrassed and Ace jumped back on top of his head while pulling at Case's ears trying to move him like a puppet "io-io." 'move, move.' he barked.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Jep still moved Case. "Still...I think we should talk more on the matter of Spear Pillar...we can do it over some grub. My treat, for you and your Pokémon, how bout that?" he asked.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 1:48 am

"Lu?" "Food?" Ace asked "Lu? Ri,io, lu...ol?" 'Food? He said food right?'
"Yes Ace he said food." Case confirmed "so which is it food the fossil digging or gym the fossil digging?"
"Rio!" 'Gym!' (Ace's stomach rumbles)
"Really? Because it sounds like your hungry."
"Ri-iou." 'Fine food.'
"Great! I wonder what fossil we'll find. Hopefully a dome fossil...I here'd those are cool."
(Hits Case on the head) "Riolu. Lu-Ri-ri-o." 'You're being on rude. Focus on the person you are talking to.'
(Turns to Jep) "Oh yea. Thank you for you're hospitality and we will take you up on that offer. But why talk to me about it I'm sure there are plenty of scientists at the museum who probably know more then me."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 5:32 pm

As they entered the Dinner and took a seat, Jep explained. "Well you're a Pokémon Trainer right? Well I think Trainers are the ones who can learn more about Pokémon then any scientist ever could. Because Trainers and Pokémon bond like magnets. Also...there's another reason..." he came in Closer and whispered "I don't wanna bring any attention to us...but there's only one other scientific league that is dedicated to this research, and it's the most corrupt form of scientific study there is...and I think they're after me..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Case and Ace were already eating a bowl of ramen before Jep even began talking, Hanako was helping herself to a stash of berries in Case's rucksack and Tara was eating boulders that she was finding out side the restaurant. "Oh?" Case was talking with a mouth full of food "really? You had my curiosity but now you have my attention. Plus I believe the idea of me bonding with Ace is I can understand what he saying with other pokemon it's just how they feel I'm still a adept of an Aura trainer after all."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 6:27 pm

"Aura Trainer?" Jep asked. "What's an Aura Trainer?" he said with a mouth full of Ramen with Curiosity.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 6:40 pm

"Well to put simply we are trainers who learn and study the way of aura like how Lucarios and Rioli (plural of riolu) use it. For example a master aura trainer can conjer up an aura sphere just like a Lucario and can understand any pokemon reading their thoughts through aura. Since I'm an adept I can only do so much." He explained after swilling and forming a small sphere of aura in his hand for a few seconds before it disappears. "I can only apply aura to parts of my body to shield me or to give me a boost and as for talking to pokemon I'm still learning. At the moment I can only see how they are feeling and sometimes get snippets of what they are think, but exception to that is riolu. I can understand him perfectly and even talk through aura to him since he can also read aura. So if we wanted to we could have a whole conversation with out opening our mouths."

Ace made an aura sphere and began to spin it on his paw.
"Ace stop showing off."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:03 am

"Huh. I never knew that." said Jep. Then he looked around suspiciously. "Sorry to be so mysterious...but that scientific group I told you...it's called Vega Down Ziri, ever hear of it?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:12 am

(Making up names for my organisations D: how dare you..... JK JK dude XD )

"Sorry never had.... *cough*" Case told him as he began to scoff down what was left of his second bowl, when the waiter brought over some dumpling. Ace and Case then gave each other a glare of death at the same time giving off a very clear signal "HANDS OFF BRO THOSE ARE MY DUMPLINGS!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:25 am

Jep stared awkwardly at the Quarrelling duo.

"Uh...anyway...Vega Down Ziri, or VDZ. It started in the Hoenn region, so I wouldn't expect you to have heard of it. They're not one of those infamous Underground Criminal Organizations...they're a respected Scientific Group. But really, they might as well be a criminal...they're corrupt as they get...and they're trying to get to unlock the secrets to Spear Pillar...all for personal gain I bet."

He sipped his soda. "They're lead by someone named Fraps...Artemis Fraps. I don't know who he is...nobody's ever seen what he looks like. He's not in it for Science at all I'll bet. Just someone who loves money and nothing more."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:34 am

"So why tell to me?" Case said while attempting to eat the dumpling but Ace kept stealing them from him "I stil don't get it. And what's to gain from spear pillar it's just a large ruins at the top of the mountains." At that moment Tara began walking over to them carrying a rock the sized of her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 6:32 am

"You don't get it do you...Spear Pillar is the summoning shrine of Dialga and Palkia! I don't know how, but some unknown artifacts could unlock the entrance, and the three Guardian Pokémon could summon one of them!" Jep said with excitement.

"And if you wanna know why I'm telling you...you've found the Prophet Orb, didn't you? So you should be obliged to know." he said adjusting your glasses.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 9:17 pm

"prophet orb..." Case stared blankly at jep as tara cracked the bolder revealing a dome fossil in one half....Case quickly snatched it before tara could eat it and stared at it in awe.

(sorry I just really wanted a fossil. and sorry for the short post)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City   Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City H6Q0F8z

Chapter 2 of the grand adventure: Rocking Oreburgh City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next