HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Chapter to a grand adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 4:02 pm

due to the Vaporeon's timid nature, it dashed to a nearby deep-ish puddle and crawled into it thinking it was hidden even though it was blowing bubble up from breathing underneath the water.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 pm

(Vaporeon can turn into water XD It could just hide by doing that.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 7:58 pm

( Vaporeon had a derpy moment XD)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 8:02 pm

(XD)

Shiro looked a bit disappointed, but tried again anyway. She told the Vaporeon with a soft and caring voice, "Don't be afraid. I only want to be your friend. I won't hurt you." She hoped that the Vaporeon would listen to her since it looked as if the Pokemon was tempted to run away. Shiro always liked Vaporeons and other evolutions of Eevee, so this really mattered to the girl.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 8:05 pm

As shiro closer to the Pokémon it squirted a weak blast of water at her face, it was unclear if it was a threat or a playful gesture.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 2:33 am

Shiro didn't seem to mind the water, and merely wiped it off of her face with her hands. She got a bit closer, but stopped since she knew that the Vaporeon seemed to be just as timid and shy as her. "Hey, don't worry... I'm really not trying to hurt you."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 2:48 am

The Vaporeon slowly walked up to the trainer about half way to squirted water again, but before running off to a puddle quite next to Shiro's left it ran around in a circle three times and it began to rain heavier. It was now closer to her it seemed to be playing now but keeping its distance still evaluating but it now didn't think Shiro as a threat.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 4:37 am

Shiro wiped the water off again, this time wearing a happy smile on her face. The Vaporeon had opened up to her, even if only a little bit. She decided to let it come to her instead, and so she splashed a tiny bit of water in the Vaporeon's direction playfully, wanting to play with the Pokemon. Her own Pokemon watched from the sidelines, though they seemed interested in the game as well.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 10:22 pm

The water splashed the Pokémon on its nose and face causing it to shake it's body like a dog getting the water off only to be drenched by the water. Vaporeon used its finned tale as a paddle and splashed a small wave at Shiro splashing some mud onto her a little bit landed on her face. the Vaporeon ran up to shiro and began to lick the mud of her face while getting more on her thanks to its muddy pawprints.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 12:09 am

Shiro laughed happily, and began to pet the Vaporeon, gently. She hoped that the Pokemon didn't mind; it wasn't as if Shiro did it completely on purpose. It was a reflex for the girl, as she often pet her Pokemon when they got this close to her. Said Pokemon began to inch their way towards the Vaporeon with intents of a 'water fight'.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 12:17 am

When Shiro began to laugh Vaporeon stopped trying to get the mud off her face and stared at her blankly not understanding what she was doing as if it never saw a human laugh before, it began to make a purr like sound when shiro began to pet it. was now getting dark and soon cold the rain wasn't letting up. Case from a distance way sneezed in his sleep from the change of temperature and his drench clothes as cold northerly winds blew.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 06, 2013 4:19 am

Shiro hadn't even noticed the rain still continuing until one of her Pokemon, Nientau, walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. The Pokemon pointed to the cloud-filled sky, and Shiro saw how overcast it was. She then also noticed the cold rain falling, and immediately shivered upon reflex. Nientau instinctively tried to warm Shiro up by hugging her, but the girl just shook her head and told him to tell the Vaporeon that it ought to come with Shiro into her tent. While the wild Pokemon was a Water-Type, it could still get sick from being in the cold too long.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 06, 2013 6:50 pm

The vaporeon sniffed the air and ran into Shiro's tent and got into and began eating the berries for Shiro's old berries remedies, it smiled and chimed at Shiro when she saw it unaware of what the berries were for.

(Sorry it is short it is hard to do this on my iPod)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 10:17 pm

(It's fine)

Shiro smiled back at the Vaporeon, but attempted to get some berries away from it.
"I'm sorry, little Vaporeon, but these berries are for medicine. You can't eat them. You can have these yummy Pokemon Biscuits, though." she said softly, taking out a paper bag filled with warm cookies. The cookies were shaped into Pokemon and even elements. There were some Vaporeon-shaped biscuits that Shiro gently nudged towards the Vaporeon, in hopes of the Pokemon turning to the biscuits instead of the berries.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Vaporeon stopped eating the berries and sniffed at cookies, then proceeded to eat one. The vaporeon coughed out a few crumbs after scoffing down one of the cookie, "Vapor." It chinned after it was finishing coughing and then proceeded to chow down the rest of them, once it was finished eat as much as it's stomach could hold it walked over to the corner of the tent and began inspecting a pokeball that had fallen out of Shiro's stuff earlier when it was rummaging through it to find and eat the berries. It began to play with it like a cat does with a ball of yarn.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 3:51 am

Shiro giggled a bit, then bent down to reach eye level with the Vaporeon.
"Say, Vaporeon? Would you... Like to become one of my Pokemon?" she asked with a hopeful grin. Her Pokemon were all watching and waiting outside of the tent, as if wondering and hoping the same thing as Shiro.
(sorry for small post)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 9:22 pm

the vaporeon tapped the centre of the pokeball and was sucked in, the expression on its face shocked and scared. once inside the ball it violently shook for a three seconds that could have seen like a life time for a trainer, it then stood still and no Pokémon remerged.
Congratulations! You caught a Vaporeon! Would you like to give it a nickname?
Vaporeon
Female
Level 10
Abilities: Water absorb
Moves:
Helping Hand  
Tackle
Tail Whip  
Sand-Attack  
Water Gun  
Rain Dance (TM)
Wish (egg move)
Spoiler:
(would you like to give it a nickname?)

(sorry if I did something wrong im not used to modding)

(also I found this which I thought was really cool idea for the kind of friendship Shiro and Case build over time...dono just an idea)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:28 am

('Aoi' would be what I'd like to name the Vaporeon. Also, you did a fine job of modding.
I can't see what the topic was about. [the link you showed me])

Shiro looked extremely happy, and so she held up the PokeBall in the air and smiled. Her Pokemon cheered in the background while she shouted about how she had caught a Vaporeon. Once Shiro was 'over this phase', she allowed Aoi to roam outside of the PokeBall, pressing the button and allowed the Pokemon to exit.
"Welcome to the team, Aoi." she said with a smile. Her Pokemon all began to crowd around, although Nientau was too large and therefore had to wait outside.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 1:04 pm

(Sence I'm not an actually mod you or another mod will need to add Aoi to Shiro app but you probably already know this. I'll try and pm the link to you it was a YouTube video of sences from the pokemon manga featuring ruby and sapphire. Also would you want me to send you the ideas Flamelunar and myself were talking about for a plot for our pokemon rp all the ideas were approved by Kāre)

A hoothoot hooted signaling it was now night, Aoi jumped into Shiro's arm after hearing the wild pokemon outside and shivered from the shock of the pokeball, the cry of the hoothoot and from the air turning cold while warping itself in Shiro's drenched clothes from the rain.

(Sorry it's so short)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 3:36 am

(Oh, do tell me the idea, then :3)

"What's wrong, Aoi? Did that Hoothoot scare you? Don't worry; I'm here and I'll protect you from anything that scares you." Shiro gently reassured the Vaporeon, hoping that it would work. The trainer didn't like it when her Pokemon were frightened, and so she always did her best to help them calm down.

(Sorry for short post. I'm tired XD)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Aoi didn't respond and just shivered in Shiro's arms. as it shiverd the water in shiro's clothing was being absorbed by Aoi unknowingly thanks to her water absorb ablity. it wasn't until late in the night Aoi stopped shivering and fell asleep and by this time the front of shiro's clothes were bone dry. Aoi snored softly in Shiro arms.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 16, 2013 2:23 am

Shiro looked concerned for the Pokemon, but decided to shake it off. If Aoi was truly sick, Shiro would see symptoms. It probably meant that Aoi just heard a Rattata or a Starly. I guess I should sleep now... I'm going to need my rest. Shiro thought as she stifled a yawn and began to fix her sleeping bag. It had gotten a bit mussed from Aoi padding around the tent, but it wasn't something difficult to fix.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Case work up as the sun rose the next morning, the rain had stopped late last night, so the ground was drenched from the rain and the morning dew. 'Come an Ace time to wake up.' He called out to his partner thought their aura link. He stood up with ease, the pain from his back has died down but was still pretty bad. He brought out Hanako to help him gather some firewood to make touched for the old mine which was now a mountain pass up ahead. 

Ace woke up with his fur all scruffed and ruffled. He saw something in Shiro's sleeping bag with her (Aoi crawled in while Shiro was asleep), ace crawled over on his all fours and began to sniff around before coming face to face with Aoi and received a squirt of water in his face.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 4:17 am

(Sorry, I just lost my motivation to RP lately XD I've been feeling slightly depressed since my friend's mom died so I'm just a little... 'shaken up' I suppose? I'm okay now though, so I'll try and reply more often.)

Shiro woke up with a start as she heard the sound of what appeared to be Aoi's Water Gun being used. "What's going on?!" she half-asked and half-shouted, her timid instincts kicking in. Upon seeing that the intruder was merely Ace, she relaxed and let out a sigh of relief. She also laughed at the now wet Riolu and pet Aoi's head.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 9:54 pm

(oh... i'm sorry card :( I kind feel bad sending you a message asking for you to post)

Ace sat there growling at the vaporeon and its trainer, Case called to Ace out load this time "Come on Ace! Hanako and myself aren't going to get all this fire wood by are selves." Ace left the tent in what could have been considered grumbling by human terms. Case and Hanako were outside braking damaged braches off trees and picking up fallen on the ground already and tossed them into a rather small pile.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

The First Chapter to a grand adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next