HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Chapter to a grand adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Card
Card

The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 7:40 am

The Budew managed to notice at the last second and cancelled its Absorb, dodging out of the way as well. The Aura Sphere hit the ground and exploded harmlessly, leaving the Budew to feel slightly more panicked now. It attacked with another Absorb, this time paying close attention to what was absorbed.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 12:46 pm

"Ace dust could technique." 

Ace formed an aura sphere then slammed it down onto the ground in between him self and the budew creating a huge dust could. In the dust cloud ace had taken cover from the absorb by jumping down into the hole the aura sphere had made apon impact and watched the budew's movements through senceing it's aura.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 3:25 pm

(I am on! >D but its okay. Card's an awesome mod. I was just waiting for your talk to get over, what with someone injured and all. I just didn't read the topic when he asked for an encounter. :/)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 3:50 am

(Aww, thanks for the compliment, Flame~ You're an awesome mod, too XD)

The Budew had no idea what to do at this point. Ace was nowhere to be seen, not that it could even see through the dust cloud. It cancelled its Absorb and tried to run away, although it was difficult since nothing could be seen until the dust cleared away.

Meanwhile, Shiro watched with awe-filled eyes. She seemed very fascinated by the battle, and even her Pokemon were watching intensely. She had told them to pay attention since they could learn new tactics from the battle.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 4:07 am

A huge grin appeared on Case's face "Ace!" He yelled "hone in and give it the a one two." Case herd Ace's comfermnation through their aura link. After keeping a close eye on the budew through sencing it aura, Ace leaped out of the hole and struck the budew with an uppercut, once it was in the air he would leap above it and slam it back down with an aura sphere. Case got ready to throw the pokeball, he had a feeling this would be over soon.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 am

The Budew hadn't expected being attacked and so was struck by both attacks, now too exhausted to even move. It lay on the ground in a heap, perfect for Case to capture.
(Whee short post XD Sorry, I have no inspiration and my arms kinda hurt. I got two shots today)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 4:13 am

(Oh sorry to here that I hate getting shots, I hope your arms feel better soon and don't worry I don't mind that it is short :)  )

Case threw the pokeball at the knocked out budew. And ace returned to his side and hugged him from behind both watching, waiting for the out come.
Elin

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Yellow tranquility dawned upon the world below the heavens, and it glimmered across the city of Oreburgh, radiating upon the glass buildings, and was absorbed by the concrete of the sidewalk. Although this was a spectacular scene, Elin despised sunshine and Shelda thought so too. Shelda was Elin’s trustworthy, yet controversial and spiteful Spiritomb. Spiritomb had reason to dislike the sunshine, as she felt all tingly and nauseous whenever she was out in it, while Elin’s reason is a bit more creative and less reasonable altogether. Elin disliked sunshine because many people liked sunny days, and she did not want to be grouped with sheep.

Elin walked in graceful motions, particularly because she did not want to ruin her beautiful and antique dress made out of roses and the finest silk exported from a foreign Oriental nation that she did not bother caring about. Shelda simply floated around, amused at the spectacular amount of people in the city, and looking around for a suitable victim. Shelda spotted a young girl, and amusingly floated right next to her, and made the most spiteful and creepiest face you can ever see on a Pokémon, which made the little girl faint. Elin ignored this spectacle as this happened every day, on a regular basis, maybe even hourly.

Elin thought to herself a bit. Why are there so many sheep here, and they just had to drop me off in one of the largest cities in the whole region, those imbeciles, the next time I see them, me and Shelda will give them hell! Elin got out of her trance, and decided it would be a better idea to leave the city, before she got arrested for assault, as she was getting very hostile and angry at this point. Shelda followed behind eagerly, as she knew that she would have Pokémon to cull if they went out of the city and into the tall grass.

Elin and Shelda walked out of the city and Elin asked Shelda “Do you think we should find a unique person that we already know of?” Shelda looked at Elin for a bit, before ignoring her altogether, as the only thing on her mind was finding another child to scare the living hell out of them. Elin noticed this and sighed, looking around for Pokémon or Pokémon Trainers. Elin spotted a man, and her mouth was filled with righteous anger and disgust. I have already seen enough of those tools in the city, and now I seem them outside of the cesspool they should belong inl. Elin and Shelda ran over to that man and started unleashing hell on him. “Tools like you should stay in that cesspool of a city, now go away, before I beat you to a bloody pulp!”
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Ace saw a female trainer and a spritomb charging towards them, he jumped off Case's back and threw a rather weak/small aura sphere at the trainer knowing the spirtomb would defend her. all he had to do was keep them busy while case watched the ball, to see if the budew was caught. "Ri, Ri! Olu,rio." ("Step off! we don't want to fight.") he tried to reason with the spirtomb.

Case didn't take his eyes off the pokeball that he threw at the buddew. he smiled as he herd his best friend trying to reason with another trainers pokemon....he just hoped Ace could hold his own for a little bit after all they were a team.
Elin

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Shelda observed the Riolu's movements, and noticed that the Riolu was about to unleash an attack on Elin. Shelda was infuriated, and immediately shot out a Shadow Ball against the Riolu's Aura Sphere, colliding with it, and with both of the orbs disappearing slowly at impact, sprinkling a small radius with mysterious energy. Shelda prepared to unleash another Shadow Orb at the trainer as revenge when Elin put her hand in front of Shelda, signaling her to stop.

Elin realized that the trainer she had tried to engage upon was waiting for the result of a capture, and that the Riolu seemed to be exhausted and slightly wounded from the previous battle. Elin scratched her forehead slightly, and decided to leave the scene. Although Elin would normally force the trainer into battling her, and then celebrating her cheesy victory, she was not up for it right now. Maybe she was maturing as a person, or maybe she felt that the trainer was special. Elin walked away from the scene, and Shelda followed.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Meanwhile, the PokeBall appeared to shake rigorously for a few seconds, as if the Budew was still trying to fight. Right at the moment when it appeared as though the Pokemon would break free, Shiro clamped her hands around the PokeBall, knowing that while this was technically 'cheating', it would make everything easier for Case and Ace. Shiro managed to tire out the Budew, and the capture was successful.
Congratulations! You caught a Budew! Would you like to give it a nickname?
Budew
Female
Level 10

(Could I get Case's app link?)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 11:30 pm

(here you go :) http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t4892-case-sliver )

Case laughed as he walked over to Shiro to offer her a hand up, "you didn't need to do that you know." he spoke while extending his hand "I would rather continue battling then for one of my friends to be hurt or in danger. if that budew got out could it could have attacked you, for trying to keep it in there." he sounded slightly worried thanks to the tone of his voice. he looked at the pokeball containing the budew "on a different note," Ace continued speaking trying to change the subject "I think I'm going to call her Rosa...or maybe Hanako...yea Hanako sounds good. what do you think Shiro?" Ace walked over and climbed into Case's rucksack and went to sleep.

(as you can tell I nicknamed the budew Hanako :L XD )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Shiro just sheepishly smiled, knowing that she had done something stupid, but neither of her Pokemon seemed to mind. They understood her actions and approved of it. Shiro got up from the ground and began to dust herself off and then packed her things.
"Let's go get some food." she said with a smile. Being with Case for a little bit allowed Shiro to calm down and be more outspoken with her feelings. It seemed to do her some good.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Case walked over to his bag and pulled out two apples before putting it on, not noticing Ace inside sleeping and picked up the Horsea's bucket. he tossed an apple to Shiro, "hope that suits you." he smiled before getting back onto the dirt road "sorry but do you mind walking and eating at the same time I'm kind of in a hurry to get to Oreburgh City." his smile turned more apologetic, as he walked backwards. he tossed Hanako's pokeball in the air to release her, he looked at the pokemon "if we are going to be traveling together, we might aswell to get to know each other." he smiled at Hanako hoping to make a good impression.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 7:25 am

Shiro caught the apple and bit into it, obviously not minding at all. She followed Case close by, and pet each of her Pokemon while doing so. The Pokemon all appeared to be happy from the treatment and just snuggled close to her. They were all very affectionate, and enjoyed to be scratched or pet.
Meanwhile, the Budew looked at Case with a smile and nodded.
"Bud budew!" (I'd ike that!) she said with a happy face.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Case walked along side Hanako asking questions that really didn't have any general meaning like what's your favourite colour, do you hope to evolve some day, what do you think of your new team mate Ace, etc., etc. question that usually help to build friendship with others.

After a few feet Case froze as a bead of sweat came down his face, he felt a pain in his head as if somebody was calling out for help. ace climbed out of his rucksack and slapped him on his back causing case to wince "Ri,ri?" ("you hear that?") he asked case who looked like he just seen a ghost.

(I just adopted a Pokémon and I'm introducing it through rp because I don't like the idea of it just appearing in my team out of nowhere I hope you don't mind.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 12:19 am

(I don't mind.)

Hanako appeared to be taken back by all the questions, but slowly answered each one after a pause for thought. The Budew noticed when Case suddenly tensed as if he were in pain and then heard Ace speak to her trainer. She looked worried, and tried to find out what was going on.

Meanwhile, Shiro was following, still eating her 'breakfast' when she noticed that Case stopped suddenly. She apologized for nearly bumping into him when she noticed he was very tense and Ace looked pale. The girl was beginning to grow scared as well, and her Pokemon noticed this. They all surrounded her to protect her from anything that may pop out.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 12:41 am

Ace closed his eyes and pointed to the left into a clearing with a lake. there off the shore of the lake was a lavritar passed out. Case darted towards it with budew at his heels, once he was close enough to the lake he ran along the shore and chucked the horsea into it, Ace waved goodbye to his friend. once he got to the injured Pokémon he knelt down and pulled out a pokeball "don't worry ill get you to a Pokémon centre soon" he captured it, the pokeball did not move due to the lavitar's condition. he stood up place the pokeball on his pocket, he was pretty sure he opened his wounds again, rain clouds began to cover the sky a few drops of rain splashed down, it was going to downpour soon, he walked over to a nearby tree and slumped next to it. ace curled up in his lap and went back to sleep. he smiled as a few dropps of rain hit his face....the pain was gone.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 3:53 am

Shiro watched with worried eyes and offered to help nurse the Larvitar back to health.
"I know some old berry remedies that should help." she said with a worried expression. Shiro took out some berries from the berry pouch on her bag and held them up. Two Oran Berries for restoration, a Pecha Berry for flavor, two Sitrus Berries also for restoration, and one Chesto Berry to awaken it. When mixed together, the berries would indeed help. Of course, Shiro waited for Case to reply before doing anything. It would be rude to do so, after all.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Case shook his head "it will be able to rest safely inside the pokeball, the best thing for it would be to let it rest in the pokeball and get it to the Pokémon centre as soon as we get to Oreburgh City." he looked at the downpour of rain, he tried standing up without opening his wounds again. "we are not to far away from Oreburgh now just need to pass through the tunnel in the mountains, if went through the rain we could get their by night fall or we can set up camp here and wait out the rain get there tomorrow." He looked at Shiro they were already drench from the rain "it's your call doc, I don't want to force you to do any thing."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 3:54 am

Shiro began to think fast. This was a decision that needed a bit of thinking, but Shiro decided it was wise to wait here. Their Pokemon or the trainers themselves could get pneumonia from being drenched and cold. Shiro immediately began to set up a tent, and managed to get it done with a little help from her Pokemon. She motioned for Case to come inside. "Hurry. You might get sick if we don't get you into dry clothes." she said with a worried tone.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Case pulled out a baseball cap and put on it on and carried over ace and put hanako back in her pokeball, "don't worry about me Shiro," he smiled getting drenched "I've been through worse." he handed her Ace, ."keep him dry in there with you ok, I would hate if he got sick." once Ace was in Shiro's hands he walked back over to the tree and slumped against it, listening to the rain and how it hit the ground.

(can I ask for an Pokémon encounter, oh dear miss mod XP )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:13 pm

(You just got one! XD Let me chillax a bit XD How about after this page of RP you get an encounter? Shiro could use an encounter, after all.)

Shiro frowned when Case refused to come inside, but held her tongue. It was his decision to stay outside in the freezing rain, and she also knew how the boy truly did seem to have experienced worse. Drying out Ace with a clean towel, she laid him near the back of the tent and placed a blanket on top of him. She then laid out her sleeping bag near the entrance in case any wild Pokemon entered and tried to hurt Ace further. She was about to drift off, when she heard some noises like snapping twigs nearby.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 8:47 am

Out side was a vaporeon playing in the puddles in the rain
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Shiro's eyes widened with happiness when she saw the Vaporeon and slowly crawled towards it.
"Hi there." she whispered softly to it, in order that it didn't get scared. Shiro reached out a hand to pet the Pokemon, but was slow and gentle about it. She slowly inched her hand toward it, murmuring soft words of comfort. She was trying to show the Pokemon that she was a friend and not an enemy.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

The First Chapter to a grand adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next