HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Chapter to a grand adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 1:20 am

Ace noticed she was looking up at here branch, "Ri, ro?" (want help?)

(incase you were wondering case is able to understand ace through arua)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 11:18 am

Glad that the Riolu was not hostile and willing to help, it nodded. Her wings were nearly cleared out as it was. She fluttered them once or twice and decided to give them a couple more minutes. She daren't risk flying with her wings not ready.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 11:57 am

Ace gently picked up the Illumise (making sure no to crinkle its wings again) and jumped back up to her branch and put he down on it gently. "Lu" (there) ace smiled before hopping back down.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 12:45 pm

It happily waved before disappearing in the foliage above, with a parting cry.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Ace falls asleep on top of Case's head.

(I am going to wait for T4C to make the next post)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:42 pm

(Alright then. No more wild encounters for some time~ :P )
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Tera soon walked out of the Pokemon center with a sigh of relief. With Guy and Ivory by her side she walk towards Case.

"Man you are damn good at battling! Please come with me and we can be a the champions in no time."

She smiled as she said this, and when she finished, she was still smiling

(sorry it took so long)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Ace hit Case on the head when he saw the girl coming towards them.

Case was woken up by a thump on his head and to the girl looking at him asking him if they would travel together and be champions. He struggled to get to his feet, Ace even had to help him a little bit. "You do realise," he began to reply "that there can only be one champion at a time? There are those who were the champion, there the one who is the champion, there are those will beet the champion and there are those who have beat the champion." He stopped to take a breath "and I" he continued "plan to be all four of those people. So yea ill travel with you as a friend and partner, but don't think for a second I'm going to let you stop me from achieving my goal." he said with a smirk.

Ace tugged on leg of his jeans from behind him "Io." ("Ask") he said. Case nodded "So he asked the girl how did you like our gift? Also never caught your name."

(Gift being a level 18 Ducklett)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 4:48 pm

"I love it." Tera said with a smile on her face as she pulled out the ducklett she obtained from nurse Joy, i think i'll name it...
(what gender is it?)

She looked to the left, then to the right.  "Well do you wanna start our adventure? There are no gyms here so we can head to one."

(thanks for the level 18 ducklett)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:10 pm

He patted Ace on the head "we felt bad about what happened to your vulpix so we wanted to make it up to you and this guy worked his tail off to catch it." Ace jumped up on top of his head "Ri." ("Right") Ace smiled.

"I told you before I'm head for Oreburgh City from here for the first gym...thinking about it I should catch a few more Pokémon a least two more for the gym....maybe a buezil (hint, hint Flameluner lol jk)." (case had gotten side tracked from the conversation)
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:06 pm

"Hello? Case?"

Tera said questionably. Guy and Ivory were now on here shoulders.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Ace slaps Case in the face "Ro, ro, io." ("You're being rude.")

Case was stunned for a second "what?....oh right Oreburgh City." Case slung his rucksack over his shoulder and ran towards the east exit, he stops after a few feet and turns back to the girl. "hey girl, why are you standing there? Didn't you say you wanted to come with me?" He while holding out his hand, had with a handsome smile on his face as the wind blew leaves through the gap between them while ruffling his hair.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Tera ran up and then stop as she watched while he held out his hand, with a handsome smile on his face and the wind blew leaves through the gap between them while ruffling his hair. She looked at him and finally spoke...

"Um.... I am not going to hold you hand, you have something in your teeth and put a hat on. By the way, call me Luna."

Luna ran past the east exit leaving Case in the dust yelling I bet I'll catch a shiny before you!"

(..... a love scene?)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Case caught jump to her by jogging, "Really a shiny, how much do you bet you will catch one before me?" he laughed as he taunted her, just then Ace walked past them both. Case began to laugh as they began down Route 203 towards Oreburgh City.

(no by the way I just thought of stereotypical anime partnership being formed sense XD roflmao , but if you want to be that I don't really care :L thumbs up )

(Flamelunar could you please continue your awesome work as our mod please :) )
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 4:34 pm

(Sure, was just waiting for T4C's reply and your's etc etc~ Getting encounters all the time swamps the main plot.)

A Horsea was splashing around in a nearby puddle. It didn't seem to notice the duo nearing but once it did see them, it stopped, looked at them before continuing it's splashing. It was clearly enjoying itself.

The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 116
Level 11
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 12:36 am

Case slowed down as Luna and Ace ran past him, he saw the horsey, he pulled out a selection of berries he had collected along the way to Jubilfe city. He approached it in a non-threating manner and held them out in front of him. "Hey there buddy." He spoke in a soft friendly tone "here you can have these if you want."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 7:18 am

The Horsea paused, looking at the berries suspiciously. It gently took one, and finding the trainer to be inoffensive, proceeded to take all the berries happily, one by one before continuing it's splashing around, flicking numerous drops of water on Case.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 10:27 am

Case laughed as the water splashed him, he lightly splashed the Horsey back. Then he made a concerned face "Why aren't you at a large body of water like a lake or the ocean. He pulled out a third of his remaining berries and held them out to the Horsey.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Horsea went on splashing, happily giving out small cries of joy. It couldn't really relate to the trainer that Horsea could freely live and exist in puddle such as these. If ever at all, they dried up, plenty of wild pokemon were around to help them. It quickly gobbled up the berries. It seemed to be hungry.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Luna stopped and saw this and walked back, followed by ivory and guy.

She smiled as case got splashed by the horsea.

After few minutes case stood up and said "Why aren't you at a large body of water like a lake or the ocean."

At this phrase luna looked at him as he stood there thinking.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 1:02 am

Case called over Ace who was hiding behind Luna about to playfully tackle Guy. He handed him half of the remaining berries and nuts to Ace to give to the Horsey "Now Ace could you give these to the Horsey and translate for me?" Ace nodded in response.

He then noticed Luna, standing near him he brushed off the dirt and tried to 'brush' off the water "Hey, how long. Have you been standing there?" He asked embarrassed.

Ace walked over to the Hosery and held out the nuts "Ri, o, lu, o, ro, i?" (Why are you not at lake or ocean?)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 1:25 pm

"Horseeeea~" (I came here to visit a friend but apparently he has been caught. (It wrung it's face like this ---> :/ ) I thought I would stay here for some time. This puddle is sufficient to sustain life. I would be going back in half an hour's time. All these wild pokemon would be happy to help~) It bubbled out happily.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 2:31 pm

"Riolu, i, i, lu?" (Who was your friend?) "Ri, ri, rio, lu, riolu?" (If you come with us we could bring you to a large body of water or help you find your friend's trainer.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 2:39 pm

"Hor."(Another Horsea. But recently he evolved into a Seadra so I came to visit and congratulate but he wasn't here.) It seemed to weigh it's options as the Riolu offered. It then nodded, confirming that any help would be appreciated.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Ace turns around to Case and noddes, who in respones pulls out a very small plastic bucket (like the sh*tty ones you get at the beach) and a pokeball put them both in front of ace.

"Riolu, iolu, o, lu, io. Ri, rio, olu, riolu, riolu, lu." (We can carry you in the bucket or the pokeball. If you want to go in the pokeball, you wouldn't battle and we would realise you at the sea.)

(If the horsey got pissed and called for the wild pokemon around to help it, that would be one funny reason raid battle XD )
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter to a grand adventure   The First Chapter to a grand adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The First Chapter to a grand adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next