HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 12:22 am

Case walked into Jubilife City looking as if he had just stayed up for the past week...which was somewhat true he had pulled an all nighter with his Pokemon to get to know the ones he had found abandoned on the way or as he like to call them the new members to his family during this all nightwear he discovered that his Chimchar named Hanuman or Hanu for short was a playboy and had an odd obsession with spherical objects, Cinders his Charmander was quite feisty, stubborn and had a bit of a temper which was often seen each time Hanu tried to impress her. He found out that Gale his Pidgey who acted friendly and like a baby most of the time, became bloodthirsty whenever it was in a battle due to the amount of times it tried to attack wild Pokemon that randomly jumped out as Gale thought the wild Pokemon was trying to attack him, Sting the Gliscor he found was the odd one out so seem at the moment because it was the only one with no distinct traits but seemed to have a very standard Adamant nature.
Case was about to collapse when Ace who had been riding on the back of Sting having a race up in the sky with Hanu who was riding on the back of Gale (which until now had left him walking along with Cinders and Hanako his Budew), leaped off Sting's back and onto Case's head grabbing onto him while accidentally coving Case's eyes with his paws "Rio, rio!" 'Run, run!' Ace giggled.
"I'm not going to start running just because you told me to." Case replied and would have stayed true to his words if Cinders didn't sneeze setting her trainer's jeans what felt like to him on fire with in fact it was just a bunch of smoking embers which sent Case sprinting forward blind bumping into people and objects mostly trashcans some of which he accidentally knocked over.
During his marathon Pokemon were flying after him at head level after Sting picked up Cinders and Hanako so they wouldn't get let behind while Ace was "directing" Case so he wouldn't bump into anyone/thing which all ended with Case crashing into a water fountain with himself and his partner sitting in the water completely soaked to the bone. Case looked like he was about to blow a fuse until he burst out in laughter in sync with Ace which spread to the rest of his team once they had caught up.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 12:37 am

:One door further:
The spots flickered and a male with blue hair, black eyewhite that was around the eyes and also blue as his eye colour. There were red stripes on his face that went up along his eyes. He had something that made his eyewhite black which was still a mystory for sienctist and he liked his hair blue cause he looked a bit like the legendary pokemon kyogre, his outfit for the contest was diffrent though. It was a black suit with a loosly red tie, which made all the girls in the crowd go crazy. Yep he was a ladies man, but he was not interested in them. It was all dark except the spots around them. ''Let's go'' He said casual in a cool not caring voice as he threw up the pokeball of his aron and his pokemon appeared. ''Use you're mud slap'' He said as mud began to sprout everywhere due to aron his move, ''Now use arial ace and iron defense at once'' He said as the pokemon began to glow and as it began to move through the air very quickly it loosened the mud in ting aritcles as it looked like the light of the iron defense which had become strong due to the aerial ace had turned into particals as well makinng it glimmer all around them as he gave the girls all around him one big wink to let them go crazy.
( I will change his app features later)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 6:51 pm

*** Time Skip to after the contest is over ***

Case and Ace had just finished getting dried off after crashing into the water fountain earlier thanks to the help of Cinders and Hanu creating a heat source that Gale and sting blew an air current through making heated blast of air hit them. Once they were bone dry Case sprung up off the ground and addressed his team "Well I won't be sleepy for a while after that little fiasco so how about we go get some food and then get some r and r afterwards we've been basically training for almost a complete twenty-four hours and I think it will be fair game if we end up sleeping a whole twenty-four hours once we hit the hay." he grinned as he knelt down to their level "So what do you say fellas?" his pokémon responded by glomping (running then jump hug tackle) him as they all burst out into laughter once again "okay guys back into your pokéballs I'll bring you guys back out once I find a restaurant that will let you guys dine with, if I can't find one I'll get something from a shop and we can eat at the pokémon centre." Most of his pokémon sighed as they started to returned to their pokéballs as they began to walk, after a few feet he was about to put Cinder back in her ball being the only one still out with the exception of Ace of course when an announcement played over head listing off the pokémon coordinators who had won first, second and third place in todays contest along with who was going into the next round of the contest. This completely passed over him not even knowing what a pokémon contest was or would have if he hadn't been swept away by what it seemed like a group of fan girls leaving Ace and Cinders to chase after him. Once the crowd stopped moving he was flung forward to the sudden stop and crashed into some guy with blue hair, a red strip underneath his eye and a jacket that was similar to his own but didn't have the crimson strips along the chest, arms, back and sides of the jacket. once he picked himself up he found the crowd of fan girls looking down at him with glares that could kill until Cinders came charging through the crowd dragging Ace who was trying to stop her from moving. Cinder stood in front of Case and shot small and harmless flares of fire at any of the fan girls that tried to get near him and Ace kept trying to calm her down.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Daemon had sighed as he thought back. He had been on stage as second place, while the person who had been first place was cheering happily and almost exploding that she had gotten first place. If only he had changed his last move he would have been up there. He knew he could have been first however things happened how they happened and his aron did great, he walked to the exit of the contest hall as he let the pokemon out of his pokeball and took him in his arms as the pokemon smiled. He had been talking to the pokemon telling it had done good and petting it when he saw a huge wave of fangirls approach him. Aron allready got a bit of a blank colour of his face when he saw this huge crowd and Daemon petted the pokemon telling it was allright however when the girlcrowd came to a halt, he felt someone bump into him and fell to the ground while he saw the girls glaring at the boy and his pokemon that shot small fire bolt like things to protect its trainer from the crowd but he gave the girls another wink and said kindly: ''Girls would you leave us alone please?'' You could hear a lot dissapointed sounds from the girls as they walked away and Daemon bent down putting a hand down to the boy to help him up with a smile while aron jumped on the ground and stood next to him. ''Sorry for that I have a lot of fans, I am Daemon'' He said as he smiled to him and some fangirls looked back with jealousy on their faces as they looked to the boy that was in front of him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Case didn't the notice the guy who he looked around the same age as (Case is 16 but looks 18-19) because he was watching Cinders actions trying to make sense of why it was upset, though she had bad temper she wouldn't threaten another one of his pokémon. Case closed his eyes and cleared his mind as he knelt down behind Cinders, he would have looked like he was glowing slightly emitting a light blue light. His vision wouldn't have been pitch black when he closed his eyes but different coloured outlines for each person and pokémon around him...what he was seeing was the aura of the living things around him he could see jealously radiating from the fan girls though he wouldn't need to look at their aura to know that. But when he looked at Cinders, sure he saw anger but what was the strongest radiating from her was fear and sadness...he then understood. Case stopped glowing once he opened his and when he did he picked up Cinders and hugged her "It's ok," he told her in a soft gentle voice which didn't fit the fierce, cold hearted persona that the world had given him "I'm not going anywhere...I'm not going to leave you like your last trainer so don't worry." After he told Cinders "It's ok," she burst into tears and he just continued to hold her until she clamed herself down and crawled onto his shoulder. He then notice the trainer beside him once he saw Ace trying to converse with the Aron. "Sorry who are you? (*Gets hit by an empty soda can that was thrown at him by one of the fan girls) Gah-ow!" Case asked the trainer "Ri, Rio-lu." 'His name is Daemon Chase.' Ace answer his trainers question "How do you know that?"
"Ri, ri, o." 'From his Aron.'
"Oh okay."
"Lu, olu, ri, o, i, riolu." 'Also because I'm a not a baka.'
"Here we go again with the Japanese! where did you even learn to speak it your a Riolu for pete sake!"
"Rio, rio, lu." 'You would know if you weren't a baka.'
"Oh my god Ace sometimes your just impossible, I still don't see how nurse joy classified you as a serious nature sometimes your everything but serious."
"Riolu." 'Baka.'
Case then faceplamed out of frustration, while Cinders started puffing out rings of smoke.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 11:16 pm

Daemon looked a bit confused at when the boy began to glow. He had seen this before though, was he by any chance an aura trainer. In the contest he had participated in which had been before this one he had seen a person who used a psychic type to let it look like it was shining just like his aron only he used himself as an object instead of his pokemon. It looked awesome and the person had gotten first place in the round where you shof of you're pokemon but he hadn't been strong. Aron had beaten him when they fought, turned out the boy had never really been in a contest fight before and had only practice to show of his pokemons beauty.

He became a bit more confused as when he started to talk with his pokemon, aron and him looked at each other and giggled at the fight. He had been glad that his aron had taken a liking to the riolu. ''Sorry I am not sure if you had heard me'' He said as his hand had just been hanging hanging in thin air as the boy hadn't taken it so he took it back. ''Sorry if I am interrupting anything though'' He said as he looked into the boy his eyes. He was the first one that hadn't been scared of the black which was instead of his eye white. He wanted to say something but the sound of thunder came towards them and Daemon looked up not worried since he knew he could make it that the rain wouldn't hit them. He wondered how the guy looked against elementalists.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zWed Feb 26, 2014 4:16 am

Case looked at Daemon "Sorry Mr. Chase I didn't hear you but Ace did...though that was fairly obvious with the way I was arguing with Ace..." It took him to realise the obvious fact "oops sorry I forgot people can't talk to Pokemon like I can sorry I must have been rude there.." He then noticed the rain clouds rolling in and took out his umbrella from his bag and held it over his head so Cinders and Ace who and jumped on his other free shoulder just before it began to downpour causing the fan girls to run away which caused him to give a sigh of relief "...yay no more teenage girls to sweep me away toss me into people and then giving me the sink eye about there action...*sigh*....I wonder what they were fangirl-ing over any way?" Ace snickered but Case just ignored it and began to scratch the stubble on the side of his cheek "....it feels like I'm forgetting something...." Cinders stomach the growled "Oh that's right I was supposed to find a restaurant that will serve Pokemon to."
Ace sighed "Ri, riolu, o." 'And that's why I'm the serious one.'
"You'd do well to remember who buys your food Ace."
"Ri, lu, lo." 'You wouldn't dare.'
"After you ate my dumpling and Ramen back in Oreburgh just try me."
After a few second of looking like they were about to get into a fight with each other they laughed in sync but Case it short "I'm being completely serious here Ace." Then Ace began to sulk "But the past is the past right so whatever right?" And with this Ace grinned and nodded in agreement with his tail wagging.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zWed Feb 26, 2014 3:29 pm

He looked at the boy that was standing in front of him. He still didn't know his name but he new the boy was pretty funny. He wondered what Riolu was saying to the boy however his attention shifted to when it began to rain. He put his hand in the air and snapped his finger. Not long after that the rain really began to be pouring down but weirdly enough the rain did not hit him, like something magical was protecting him from the rain. He picked up his aron so it wouldn't get wet and petted it while the pokemon smiled. Aron was like his ace pokemon.

He could hear the boy ask what they were fangirling over and he smiled a bit akwardly as soon as he heard then like in a few seconds the attention shifted to the food. However then he got an idea: ''Oh wait I know a great place where they serve the best pokemon food depending on type, I am sure you're riolu would love their new specialty for fighting type pokemon'' Daemon said as he smiled. ''Just follow me'' He hoped they would listen to the word food, like most guys anyway he thought the boy would follow so he looked back and began to explain about what the girls had been fangirling about. ''I am kinda a known coordinator and apparantly a lot of girls adore me'' He said smiling like he would to a girl to the boy in front of him. ''So ah what is you're name you haven't told me yet'' He said awaiting an awnser.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 2:39 am

Case looked at Daemon blankly for a second before he nosed in sync with Ace "Sure thing Mr. Chase lead the way that restaurant sounds interesting." Ace pulled on Case's cheek "Iolu!" 'Manners!'
"You do realise that is extremely ironic coming from you right?"
"Lu, io, ri." 'You know I'm right.'
"Yea, yea don't get all high and mighty just because I forgot one time."
"Ri, riolu." 'Whatever Baka.'
Case sighed and turned his attention back to Daemon "Thank you for guiding me to this restaurant you spoke of." When Daemon started talking about how the group of fan girls were his and how he was a coordinator a bead of sweat went down Case and Ace's head as they thought the same thing 'Well ain't he modest.....and what the heck is a coordinator?...' His trail of thought was interrupted when Daemon asked him which earned him a second scolding from Ace about manners which Case completely ignored "Oh sorry," Case scratched the back of his head a little embarrassed, he then proceeded to salute the coordinator in the manor any aura trainer from his home town of Lucario Kingdom would (pic provided below) "I'm Case Sliver, Aura Knight or Aura Trainer as they are seemed to be called everywhere from the unmapped Lucario Kingdom of Sinnoh. (*jesters to Ace) This is my partner Ace and this (*jesters to Cinders who had fallen asleep on Case's shoulder resting her head against his) is one of the new members of my family Cinders you'll be able to meet the rest of the team I am training once we arrive at the restaurant." Cinders woke up smelling the air and he was able to understand what she said next as he was slowly getting better at communicating with them as he did with Ace "Char??" 'food??' She asked looking sleepy.

The Salute:
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Daemon had been a bit surprised that the boy had been able to talk with pokemon but it was quite nice. While they were walking he could hear the boy introduce himself. Apparanly, just like Daemon had thought, they boy was an aura trainer this meant he would be able to communicate with other pokemon and he would be able to understand the voices of pokemon however Daemon got a bit of a blush when he could see the boy do his salute. ''Uh you don't need to solute me'' He said as he looked at them. Their faces had the expression of confusion in them. Didn't they know what a coordinator or a contest was?, However he would ask them that when they would arrive at the restaurant. His aron knew where they were going since it was not the first time they had been here and began to wake up with a cute smile on his face as Daemon petted him.

After not such a long walk they arrived at a new building. It was white and built in a modern style. On the door was a big sign that said ''Le bon cuisine'' This was french for ''the good kitchen''. ''We're here'' He said to Chase as he opened the door and a small bell echoed throught the restaurant. ''I will be there soon'' A distant voice said, it sounded like it would belong to a young person and it did as a boy with blond hair, strong shoulders and a small posture came into sight. ''Hey nigel'' Daemon said while hugging him and the boy walked back. ''Chase this is my best friend Nigel'' He said as Daemon looked at him again. ''So you have a table for two for us?'' Daemon asked as he looked around. The place was pretty nice atmosphere where they were as they were lead by the waiter who had a look at their pokeballs made a quick calculation and put down some small tables with some smaller chairs. ''So what will it be and what are you're pokemons types?'' He said kindly. ''Well you know me the usual'' Daemon said while giving him a wink and the boy blushed as he wrote it down. ''And you sir'' He said while looking at Chase.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 5:47 pm

"My name is Case not Chase." Case stated quite timidly when Daemon introduced him to Nigel "O, iolu, ri, riolu." 'No I'm pretty sure your name is..'
"Shut it Ace."
When Nigel asked him what his pokémon's types they would find him with his Pokémon trying to dog piling him with the exception of Sting who was just floating off to the side watching his trainer and the rest of his team piling on top of Case "A fighting type, two fire types, one grass and poison type, one flying type and one ground an flying type...." He answered with a blank poker face of sorts.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 6:06 pm

The boy was a bit overwhelmed by all the attention from the pokemon that suddenly jumped up on himand he fell down on the wooden floor. ''Nigel are you allright'' Daemon asked with a worried face as he looked at him. ''Yeah I am fine'' Nigel said as he rubbed the back of his head. He stood up and wrote the order down, ''So thats two fire, one flying and ...'' He mummbled this as he walked away to the kitchen and Daemon couldn't help but smile as he walked away.

''It will be here soont they are allways pretty fast here'' Daemon said to the boy as he looked at his aron and let out his turtwig who looked around, yawned and then got back on his lap and curcled up as daemon stroked the back of the grass type pokemon. ''So I saw a bit of confusion on you're face earlier'' He said giving Case a smile as he heard that he had misspeled his name. ''Sorry about the misspelling of you're name before but uh have you never heard of a contest or what an coordinator is'' He asked curious as he looked at Case, he could not believe someone had not heard of contest or the that the people who entered in those were being called coordinators.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 7:13 pm

OOC: Case's Pokemon were piling on top of Case not Nigel XD

Case pulled his Pokemon off from on top of him as if they were plushes and let them settle down at another near by table once he actually put them back onto the ground before he joined Daemon at the table "So I was that readable huh?" He asked as Ace joined him pulling a chair next to Case "Yea I never herd of a Pokemon coordinators...sooooo what exactly are they?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 7:23 pm

''Uh well they are people who go to contest and compete for a ribbon, a coordinator has to show of their pokemons at their best. In a contest there are two rounds, in round one you show of you're pokemon as spactacular as possible. In round two you battle with each other, you win by defeating the opponents pokemon or by letting their guage falld own to zero by using moves like let swift stars explode in glitter with a doubleslap for example'' He said as aron jumped up hapilly. ''Wait i might have something to show you'' He said as he got out his phone and showed Case the round from before. ''This is the first round from today'' The spots flickered and a male with blue hair, black eyewhite that was around the eyes and also blue as his eye colour. There were red stripes on his face that went up along his eyes. He had something that made his eyewhite black which was still a mystory for sienctist and he liked his hair blue cause he looked a bit like the legendary pokemon kyogre, his outfit for the contest was diffrent though. It was a black suit with a loosly red tie, which made all the girls in the crowd go crazy. Yep he was a ladies man, but he was not interested in them. It was all dark except the spots around them. ''Let's go'' He said casual in a cool not caring voice as he threw up the pokeball of his aron and his pokemon appeared. ''Use you're mud slap'' He said as mud began to sprout everywhere due to aron his move, ''Now use arial ace and iron defense at once'' He said as the pokemon began to glow and as it began to move through the air very quickly it loosened the mud in ting aritcles as it looked like the light of the iron defense which had become strong due to the aerial ace had turned into particals as well makinng it glimmer all around them. The video ended when he winked to the crowd and made all the fangirls go crazy. ''So thats kinda what we do, I guess you are a pokemon trainer huh?'' He asked as his juice came and Nigel looked at Case ''Sorry sir i forgot to ask you earlier what would you like to drink.''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 9:27 pm

"Oh so basically you make your pokémon's? moves look pretty or cool when fighting and preforming...." Case stated trying to wrap his head around the whole concept of coordinators and contests "Rio, ri, olu, lu." 'Hey that looks pretty easy I bet we could do that.'
"No whose the one being rude?"
"RI, IO! Luriolu, o-lu....ri-ri?" 'WHAT WE COULD! Remember that aura sphere with the fire, that looked awesome....right?'
Case paused and thought for a minute "Ok it was pretty cool.... kinda like the smoke bomb technique we developed when trying to catch that Ducklett."
"Ri-o-lu, riolu." 'See we could totally do it. Baka.'
"Yea but I bet a lot more thought is put into these performances then the techniques we come with on the spot."
Ace was about to respond when Daemon asked him a question followed by a question Nigel asked Case about a drink "No thanks I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of water once I head back to the pokémon centre." He turned back to Daemon "Yea I guess so... though the term on my Trainer Card is Aura Trainer but either way I'm on my way to Entera City know for the next gym and my team here is the one I'll be using for it...I have a feeling Ace will be sitting out as back up though."
"RIIIII!" 'WHAAAAAT!'
'We been over this Ace unless you can master that move I invented or unless we get our hands on a TM for Poison Jab your going to be playing back up." and with that answer from Case, Ace began to growl softly and look away from the people looking annoyed.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Daemon looked a bit uncomfortable, Case and Ace looked a bit like a married couple. They fought a lot but could just as easily laugh play and do a whole lot of things with each other without angering one another. However he could hear them start a conversation about something cool and from the riolu his kind of view he guessed it would have to do something with a move they had invented and apparantly had come up earlier as they came up with it on the spot. ''It is not all about power you know, if you would like to join a contest I don't think anyone would mind, I could help you with you're performance. You have to remember, it is about showing of you're pokemon skills, like aura sphere?'' He said as he took a sip out of his drink.

''It will take some training but I bet if Riolu would shoot an aura sphere into the air and be able to let it come down and use a fighting type move it would burst into a lot of sparkles. You would get high points with that since you would show of how strong you're riolu is and what he is capable of'' He said hoping to cheer the riolu up a bit with the part about strong and that he would be capable of taking care of everything. Then Nigel came with a plate full of pokemon food. Aron got a plate with silver like stripes on the pokefood, turtwig got a late where the the blops looked like leaves and so for every pokemon. The chimchar a bit red-brownish, the charmander fiery red dots, the pidgey sky blue stripes, the riolu green bolts which looked like an aura sphere, bedew an green purple one and gliscor a brown and purple one. ''There you are'' Nigel said smiling at Daemon and Case. ''Thanks Nigel'' Ian said giving him a wink and the boy blushed again, Daemon was used being winking so he couldn't stop himself to do i when he came across someone he knew or when he thanked someone. ''I will come up and pay when we're finished ok Nigel?'' Daemon asked as he could see his turtwig slowly eat the pokefood while aron almost threw himself in the pokefood seeming to enjoy it very much. ''Uh ... uh sure'' Nigel said. It looked like he was stunned for a while looking at Daemon before going back to the kitchen almost running but definetly at a quick pace.

Daemon blinked a few times not knowing what was wrong with nigel. The boy was also eighteen just like him however he had been acting a bit odd around him lately. ''Soo would you like to join a contest'' He said to the riolu as he hoped the food and attention would make him less grumpy as he took a sip of his juice and ate his bacon and egg panini.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Ace thoughts were as clear as day to Case, Ace looked at Case who finished off tuna and sweet-corn warp and smirked...they were thinking in sync again...though it was pretty common of then to do so I in the first place "You do realise Riolu's don't usually learn aura sphere until they are evolved into Lucario's but that fact aside, you mentioned that a contests second round is a battle well seeing how Ace is itching for a fight and I could use some practice how about this we have a battle of contest standards but with a twist and that twist being if your Pokemon gets KO'd you lose so the normal rules mixed in with your contest rules. We are even willing for your fan girls and Neil over there to be the crowd that judges the style of the move. The battle will consist of two round each round is one v one no swapping out." Case relaxed in his chair "If you win I'll let you barrow Ace or any of my other Pokemon for your next contest but is I win............we'll I haven't thought that far ahead I guess well just make it that you owe me a favour." Case smirked as Ace finished off his food and cinders also finished leaped onto his shoulder "so what do you say?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 11:46 am

''Huh?'' Daemon asked in an questioning tone as he took a small bit from his panini again as he listened to Case. He did actually not know at all that the riolu's only learned aura sphere when they had become a lucario. ''Uh ok I didn't know that, sorry'' He said smiling and rubbing the back of his head only what came in a respond shocked him a bit. That he would be able to use riolu for his next contest but he gracefully shook his head. ''No thanks I meant that you would try a contest Case'' He said smiling. However I don't mind doing an battle with you in contest style so you can get the hang of what it means to battle as an coordinator'' He said as he petted Aron who had finished his plate with a big smile on his face and walked back to Daemon. ''And how was it'' He asked as Aron replied: "Ar aron'' (so yummmy) Daemon giggled as he put aron on his lap.

He then looked at Ace, ''Ace you haven't eaten anything yet come on its delicious you can ask Aron and turtwig'' He said as aron went to Ace and said the same. However turtwig was eating slowly, that pokemon wasn't really energetic but still a loyal companion and a good friend. ''So what d you say, Case?'' Daemon asked with determination in his eyes wondering what the boy would say. It would be a bit harder for him since he had no idea what a contest battle was so he would try and help him out a bit with the moves, however he knew that Case would probably go for power since the rule was there that if a pokemon would become KO that you would also lose so he would have to watch out cause this wouldn't be a normal sparring battle.
(If you want I can let a wild pokemon appear and we get exp from the battle like a training post even if you lose just make ur post as long as possible and if you want to give exp to all your pokemon maybe say that they were watching from the sides.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 12:53 pm

OOC: it actually states at the end of my last post that Ace has finished off his food oh and sure go ahead and let wild Pokemon appear but let's wait until after our battle

Ace answered for his master "RI, RIO!" 'YEA, LET'S DO THIS!' And Case just smiled at his partner's response "Well there's your answer....(*a minute passes before he realises he is the only one who can understand Ace)....sorry what I ment it say was yea sure let's do this." His Pokemon had all crowded around him after they herd about a battle "Since I already know your two Pokemon it's only fair if know the second one I'm going to use after all I have a feeling I have to make up to Cinders for making her cry earlier."
After hearing this Cinders face went red in embarrassment as she threatened her trainer with a flare, causing him to laugh a little bit. Case's attention was pulled over to Sting and Gale who crying (the term used for a pokemon's call such as a pika uh going Pika) to go outside and fly about. "Sure you two, just make sure you two can see me at all times and Sting take care of Gale." As soon as they got their trainers permission they dashed out the restaurants door and toke to the sky, Case got to his feet now seeing that all his Pokemon we finished eating and that the rain had stopped "So Daemon shall we get this show on the road?"

Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Ian stood up and returned his turtwig to its pokeball. ''I ah, I understand your enthusiasm but maybe we should go outside we don't want to wreck this nice restaurant now would we'' Daemon said smiling as he opened the door and put some money on the table for what they had eaten, with a very big tip as usual so Nigel could buy something for himself'' The pokemon had stormed outside earlier and he was glad that the door had been open otherwise he would have needed to buy a new door and he himself didn't have that much money but he had enough to get around and buy some nice things for himself when he would have liked too.

When they were outside he placed aron on the ground in front of him and threw his pokeball into the air as he summoned his turtwig into action. ''Ok turtwig you look at the battle now ok?'' Daemon said as turtwig nodded and lazily layed himself down which looked pretty funny as he looked at Case. ''First move is yours'' He said with a sweep from his hair as he awaited to what Case would do but he had to think quick to prepare himself for what was going to be coming to him. He knew that the boy did gym battles so it would not be easy on him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 3:54 pm

"Alright Ace your up first. I'll go easy on you Daemon so Ace and I won't use our Aura Link when battling you.....Stealth Rock!"
"Ri!" 'Got it!'
Ace stamped his foot on the ground and several sharp jagged rocks began floating to close to Aron for it to knock the stones away though they didn't do any damage to the pokémon (stealth rock is like spikes can only be removed with rapid spin. and they deal damage whenever you swap out pokemon) "Now smoke bomb technique."
Ace slammed a tiny aura sphere (too small to be recognised as an aura sphere) into the ground making a huge dust cloud too thick to see through and once the dust had cleared Ace couldn't be seen. Case smirked he was at a level disadvantage but he wasn't going to let that stop him after all it didn't stop him back in Oreburgh.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Daemon looked as he saw the riolu spread a lot of earth like stone around, he knew the effect of the move all too well and if riolu would be able to use rapid spin it owuld make for a killer combination for the first round. However he couldn't think about that now he had to concentrate. He watched as the riolu let out something very small. He didn't know what it was and he ade a mental note, about asking Case what it would be. However what it did was pretty smart as it whipped up a big dust cloud, but if this would have been a smokescreen which would have taken longer to dispurs then Ian would have had his awnser ready since this was not his first time dealing with this.

When the cloud had finally lifted away he could see that the riolu had dissappeared. Hmm this was troublesome, perfect for a gym but not good for a contest since the crowd liked to see the pokemon. So this would have brought his points down. ''Aron surrounding check'' Daemon yelled as he looked like a completely diffrent person now that he was in battle. He looked calm collective and not so nice anymore. He and Aron looked to the left, right, and up but the pokemon was nowhere to be seen. That would mean he hid himself or underground or in the bushes or trees. He looked around but couldn't find a spot. ''Aron, Iron defense and mud slap very soft on yourself. The pokemon made a blinding light for a minute blinding even his own trainer. When the light dimmed the pokemon looked like it had vanished. However Daemon knew the mudslap had made it that the pokemon hid itself from sight and blended in with his surroundings using the ground in its favor. Of course the pokemon was not at its original position no it was somewhere on the battlefield thought but where?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 4:44 pm

"Sorry Daemon that's not going to help you." Case smirked "Don't you know Riolu's and Lucario's are Aura pokémon they don't need to see where you to know where you are....Ace charge it.....NOW earthquake!"
the ground cracked as bright light blue light mixing with dirt that shot up as air looking like little dots of light came up from the fissures as the ground shook even sending a few pieces into the air on one of them was Ace.
"Bullet punch!"
Ace shot forward using bullet punch to move before the Aron could react his hand was glowing slightly from the move and was reflecting the light off it making it look like light was trailing from Ace,  just before the punch landed the fist changed to an open plam that stopped millimetres away from Aron's face.
"Feint!" (riolu's learn this at lv11 which he should be at least)
Ace swapped hands faster then in the blink of an eye making it look like the dots of light (glowing dirt) and punched Aron with a going fist.

What Happened underground: Ace used an aura sphere at the same time as earthquake causing the light of the aura sphere to shoot upwards through the cracks made by the earthquakes

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 28, 2014 11:08 pm

The Earthquake had come to a surprise to Daemon as he had not expected the riolu to appear this way, this would have costed daem0n points cause this was a pretty awesome reappareance and he had not expected him to use bullet punch however the move hit the pokemon that did not matter, it was a steel type move and this gave Daemon the oppurtunity to say that his pokemon should jump back which he tried to do however the blast made his pokemon fly back and hit one of the trees. Luckily he had dused his iron defense.

''Not bad you could make a good coordinator but I am not going to lose to someone to someone who isn't a coordinator in a contest battle'' He said as he looked at the boy ''Aron use iron defense and then aerial ace'' Aron nodded as he began to glow and then jumped up and shot towards to the riolu, he looked like an super glowing arrow'' He had made a plan, if this would not blind the pokemon the sun would. The only way to avoid this attack was to jump up in the air however the sun would blind him and Aron would get a great chance.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8zSat Mar 01, 2014 3:45 am

"Do you not remember what I just said?" Case asked shocked and kind of disappointed "Ace doesn't need to see you to fight you...right"
"Ri!" 'Right!'
"Show him what we mean Endure!"
Ace closed his eyes and began to glow a soft white light which spread to the glowing dirt particles in the air making them and himself looking like they were glowing in harmony, when the Aron's aerial ace made impact a second dust cloud came up but was gone in a few seconds and once it cleared it would show ace still glowing only have a few spots of dirt all over him with a single paw holding Aron from its face above his own head.
"Feint!"
A white energy charged up Ace's other fist as he punch Aron with his other hand sending the Aron skyward.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) H6Q0F8z

Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next