HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Leo
Leo

Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 02, 2014 7:32 pm

Aron was sent to the sky and fell down, the poor aron had taken it hard and by this time Ian his points would probably have gone down to zero anyway. ''Lets stop here'' Daeomon said as he looked more like himself again. He didn't like to do gym battles, for some reason his wicked and evil side came out when  he did that, and he hated that when it would happen so he did his best to not do any of these kinds of battle but they happened from time to time and luckily his pokemon protected him from going too nuts.

He picked up his pokemon and petted it. ''It's ok, don't worry people lose from time to time now let's get you fully healed up don't you think?'' The pokemon nodded as he returned his pokemon to his pokeball as he put the pokeball on his belt and his turtwig came jump to him. The pokemon yawned and Daemon knew what it meant. ''Yeah yeah you can get into you're pokeball too'' Daemon said as he smirked and returned his pokemon too. '"Well that was a good game Ace and Case'' He said to the riolu and the boy while giving them a smile. ''Sorry for returning my aron so soon but my points would have been down anyway and my poor turtwig wouldn't wanne get hurt since I want to use him for the next match'' Daemon said smiling as he petted his pokemon. ''So wanne walk to the pokecenter so my aron can get some healing, I dont think ace needs to since he didn't take any damage or did you ace?'' Daemon asked with a questioning expression on his face.

(hope this is long enough i will be able to post more and more now since i will stay home for a couple of hours, :3 btw count your words that will be put in exp)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Ace didn't get to answer Daemon because when Cinders herd that the Daemon's turtwig wasn't going to battle she started making flares at Daemon to express it's anger and trying to threaten him into battle...that was until Cinders saw Ace laughing at her and began to pick a fight with him. Case sighed and looked at Daemon "Dude, it's fine don't mind." he reassured him before looking back at his two pokémon that were still fighting "Yea I don't mind going to give nurse joy a visit after all I think those two are going to need so treatment when they are done with each other." he chuckled as he gave out a whistle as Sting and Gale flew back to him. Before Gale even had the chance to fly into the fight between Ace and Cinders he returned him to his pokéball before addressing Sting who landed in front of him "I'm walking on ahead to the pokémon centre once those two are done, if they are able to walk can you guide them to the pokémon centre I'll wait there for you guys. OK?" Sting nodded before flying up into one of the branches and hung from it and waited for the fight between Ace and Cinders. Case began walk with Daemon as Hanako burst out of her ball and began walking beside her trainer who didn't complain and just smiled at his pokémon.

OOC: First post = 425 words
Second post = 440 words
Third post = 397 words
Fourth post = 285 words
Fifth post = 308 words
Sixth post = 106 words
Seventh post = 71 words
Eighth post = 279 words
Ninth post = 225 words
Tenth post = 222 words
Eleventh post = 150 words
Twelfth post = 209 words
Thirteenth post = 139 words
Fourteenth post (the most recent post) = 236 words

Total words so far = 3492 words = 3492xp (correct?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 02, 2014 11:36 pm

He smirked at seeing the charmander trying to pick a fight with him for not letting turtwig fight. It was a pretty cute effort thought but he knew that turtwig could be too lazy to fight sometimes and he didn't mind not to let him fight when he was like that sinice he would not do so well. ''Ah ok thank you so much'' Daemon said as it wasn't a long walk to the pokemoncenter but he knew it could take long if they wouldn't walk at a normal pace. ''Are you sure those two are going ot be allright'' He asked when he looked back to cinders and ace wondering if they would be doing allright and not doing bad. They reached the pokemon center in no time and he gave his pokemon to nurse joy who smiled kindly, ''Please heal my pokemoni nurse joy, one actually doesnt need healing but just do it to be sure please.'' Daemon said as he awaited her responds. ''Sure that wouldn't be any problem dont worry they will be fine in no time'' She said in responds as she looked at Case. ''And you young man would you need some healing for you're pokemon?'' She asked looking at him.

(check ur pm for the awnser)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 12:21 am

Case held up his hands and began to count down silently from ten using his fingers and once he reached zero sting flew in through the doors carrying a charred Ace and a badly scraped up Cinders both of which were knocked out. Case returned both of the pokémon to their pokéballs before handing them to Nurse Joy "Could you please restore them to full health and give them a full check up." Once Nurse joy had taken their pokémon away he rubbed Sting behind his ear thanking him for bringing Ace and Cinders to him before Sting went off with Hanako to give a flying piggy back ride out side above the centre's battle field. "oh yea," Case turned his attention to Daemon "to answer your question they'll be fine."

OOC: 131 words in this post
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 1:07 am

Daemon was stunned when he saw the pokemon hurt so badly. He had not expected that they would battle so hard and he did not know how Chase knew excately but he didn't think it would be something he should be asking it may be something that is more personal or some special bond he has with his pokemon not counting that he was an aura trainer. ''Of course they will soon be ready and running just sit down and relax for a small while please and i will see what I can do '' She said as she went into the back and Daemon walked to the bench. '"So what did you think about the battle althought you would have gotten some points of for using some of your moves you did quite well'' Daemon complimented him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Case shrugged at Daemon's comment "The battle itself wasn't all that different for a normal one...but I guess that is just our fighting style." Case said sitting down on a near by on a bench and looked somewhat surprised at Daemon's comment on how he and Ace used their attacks in the battle "Ah it was nothin'," he stated scratching the back of his head "all I did was trying to make them look pretty...but to be completely honest it didn't look all that much different."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Nurse joy came soon back with Daemon his pokeballs as he handed them to him, she then went back. However now it took a bit longer for her to return. She had cinders and Ace on a rolling cart they looked healthy. However nurse joy had a worried look on her face. ''Sorry that I say it but you should be carefull about letting you're pokemon fight like this they got really hurt and maybe i wont be good enough to do something next time if they get hurt even more so please dont try to let them fight like this too much'' She said with a bow as she went back inside and Daemon looked at Chase. ''So what are you going to do now?'' He said as he looked at the boy.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 04, 2014 10:57 pm

OOC: any news on the xp yet?

Ace and Cinders began laughing when Nurse Joy suggested that Case shouldn't let them fight...that was until Case shot them both a glare and if looks could kill this glare would cause a massacre. Case dropped the glare before bowing and thanking Nurse Joy before she walked away then he jested to Ian to walk outside with him, once outside he was outside he turned to his two pokemon ".....ok get it out of your system..." and with those words Cinders and Ace burst into laughter once more. Case turned to Ian his two pokémon were having a laughing fit "I'm on my way two Entra City now for two reasons now," he stated as he held up two fingers and counted down on them as he went through them,
"1: I have a badge to win at the gym there.
2: I herd some stories about a ghost that haunts a TV in a abandoned mansion in Entra Forest and I want to investigate.....I have the strange feeling it's not a ghost." he put his hands back in his pocket as he saw his pokémon hade begun to calm down. "So what about you where you heading?" he yawned as the lack of sleep was starting to catch up with case.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 1:01 am

''That sounds pretty cool'' Daemon said as he heard where he was going. He wasn't the person who liked going to ghosty haunted houses thought so he would try to stay clear from that. However he had to go to eterna city too his next contest would be held there so he wanted to go there and win for his new ribbon. ''Uh would you midn if I could come with you, I have to go to Eterna too, The eterna contest is held there in a week so we have plenty of time to go there'' He said as he hoped that he would say yes. ''I know that the walk to there is a little less then a day so you can have you're gym battle in that time and I have plenty of time to prepare for the next contest.''

Nigel had hidden himself against the wall of the pokecenter just in the opposite direction of where deamon and Case were talking as he was able to hear everything. He had a very sad expression on his face. Daemon was going to leave town, if only he was strong enough to tell him. He stood up and walked away not wanting to disturb the two in making their plans to go to the next contest.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 2:50 am

OOC: Sorry for the short post I'm really tired in character

"...Sure I don't mind," Case yawned as he walked back to Pokemon centre after returning all of his Pokemon on to their pokeballs "...sorry but before I go anywhere I'm going to go to sleep for 24 hrs because I've been up for a full 48 hours and I need to catch up on my sleep....night." He yawned and once he got to a bed in the Pokemon centre he clasped and fell asleep.

OOC: Time skip?
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 6:36 pm

(Yeah sure and dont worry about it ^^)
Daemon looked a bit surprised. He wondered why he would have been up for 48 hours. That was not good when you wouldn't get enough sleep it could make it that you would get a lot of distractions and problems with the thinking. ''Well sure have a nice night'' Daemon said as he stretched himself. He noticed that he was pretty tired as he went to nurse joy and asked her to a key of one of the rooms that was in the pokecenter. He got the room as it was pretty and in an ocean theme like, he let his aron and turtwig out. Aron nestled on the right and layed on one of the pillows, as Ian got a small blanket for him which he allways carried with him. His turtwig just layed at the end of the bed curled up as Daemon also went in but not before taking a nice warm bath and sank into the bubbles before brushing his teeth and going to sleep in his comfy bed.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 07, 2014 1:07 am

***Time Skip the morning two days***

Case woke up around to find he was lying on his bed with all of his pokémon on top of him and all of their pokéballs lying open on the floor. He sighed and he moved each of them carefully making sure not to wake them and once he was off the bed he returned them all to their pokéballs. A quick shower and resupplying of food from the centre he then sat cross legged underneath a tree with his eyes closed meditating training his control over aura as he waited for Ian to meet him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Daemon yawned and stretched as he awoke seeing that aron was still afsleep and turtwig was awake. However he knew turtwig was too lazy to get up so he just petted his turtwig and went to the bathroom. He took a quick shower, brushed his teeth and went to put some clothes on. He could see aron had awoken from his sleep as he stood up stretched his little silver paws and jumped of the bed standing in front of Ian as he picked him up and turtwig just followed and looked like he was a bit in his own world rather then in the real one. They came to the buffet in the pokemon center dinner court and he also got some for his pokemon. For himself he got some bacon, toast and fresh orange juice. Of course he also took some scarmbled eggs. Him and his pokemon began to eat and when they had finished everything they neatly placed their plates back on the table and began to look for their companion. Turned out one of the nurse joys had seen him go outside and Daemon of course went outside to look for him. It didn't take him long before he saw him meditate under a tree. ''Hey you ready?'' He asked him while waiting for a reply as a bit further of Nigel was standing gathering courage to say something to Daemon.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Case stood up as Ace burst out of his pokeball looking extremely mad "Ri, u, Riolu!" 'I told you I hate it in there you Baka!'
Case sighed hearing Riolu but decided to address Ian first, the glow of Case's was just fading before he spoke "Nigel is hiding behind a tree to your left....I'll wait for you at the Northern exit..." As they walked away to north exit he turned to Ace who had jumped onto is shoulder "I know you hate your poke all Ace, but I couldn't put you in my backpack with all of our food and supplies in there."
"Rio?" 'Food?'
"Don't even think about it Ace that needs to last us to at least Floaroma town."
"Ri, ri..." 'ok, ok...'
As they walked Hanako burst out of her ball and Ace picked her up and began to pet her head.

OOC: what's the storey with the XP points?
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Ian looked a bit astonished and when he heard Case say that he could hear someone walk away. He wondered about why he had been spying on them. He didn't know why as he thought about what to do. He just followed him as he listened to him and his pokemon talk. It looked like the riolu and case were talking about something with food and he couldn't help but laugh a bit as he went there. ''Well I am back, I heard him run the moment you told that he was here so uh maybe you should keep that quite from now however i wonder why he would be spying on us. '' Ian said as he walked forward to them.

(Its what i thought you have to divide it by ten to count up the total and divide it by ten. And do you want it at all your pokemon or not cause i am going to let turtwig get some too however he will become level 15 with 14 exp left cause i want him to evolve very soon ^^ )
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 2:15 pm

OOC: Case didn't hear Nigel he could sense jus aura XD and I know what you mean about evolving I want Hanako, Cinders and Hanu to evolve really soon though Hanako will be hard since she evolves on friendship levels and I do have to admit it would be awesome if Cinders or Hanu evolved during their next gym battle.

Case shrugged "I don't know I can only sense and see aura, I can't read minds only glimpses of their true emotions." Case stated as he walked petting Hanako "Ri, olu, o, rio!" 'Right you'll never be a true master like me!'
"You won't be a master until you can out match a Lucario or evolve into one."
"Lu, i, o! Roilu, ro, lu, i." 'Gah, sod off! Why would I want to be a Lucario any way.
Case shrugged as he turned back to Ian come on let's get go we got a long way to Eterna City." He said before walking on a head

-topic end

4307 words / 10 = 430.7 = 431xp earned in topic

Is that correct
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 1:12 pm

total word count of all posts
5169/10=516.9
517 exp earned
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)   Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 3 of The Grand Adventure: Back in Jubilfe (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2