HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 10:28 pm

"Stupid." She muttered to him. She grabbed his right hand, dragging him into a nearby convenient store before scanning the multiple shelves, quickly yoinking a small plastic bottle off of a counter. She brought it to the cashier, wordlessly exchanging a small amount of money for it. She snapped open the cap and poured three small green pills into her hand, handing them over to Silver. "Its Ibuprofen" She said, gesturing for him to take the capsules once more.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Sliver was thinking about lieing to her saying he was fine, but he realised that it would be pointless. he took the pills after a sigh, and once he forcefully swolled then (first time taking pills) he went back outside underneath the umbrella. "Come on, you do want to get home don't you?"
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 11:13 pm

"I guess." She said, moseying along the sidewalk. She held the umbrella high as to make sure it covered Silver's head, walking in the general direction of her house. "Its another block and then around the corner." She stated.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Sliver slipped the umbrella out of Miyuki's hand and held it over both of them stopping the snow from falling on the, "thanks," he smiled at her. once they got to her door he collapsed the umbrella and used it as a cane to tempery help him stand, the Ibuprofen stopped the pain but he was still a little dizzy from the blood he was slowly losing. "i'll see you Monday if not sooner." he smiled as he turned around slowly while pulling up his hood of his jacket before opening the umbrella again.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 11:30 pm

"Feel better." She reassured him before turning around and opening her home door. She slinked into the dark house, quickly flicking on a light to expel the darkness, she slid her headphones back over her head, readying herself for a boring, eventless weekend.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Sliver turned back quickly and stopped her door from closing using the umbrella, "sorry I forgot to bring this up on the walk here for obivious reasons." he smiled embarrassed, "I have a video game on my nervegear and have an extra copy I can give to a friend. I didn't know if you would be interested or not." 'god I must sound like a nerd....nope I sound more like an idiot.' he thought to himself after finishing his question
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 20, 2013 1:15 am

She blinked a few times, starring at him blankly. Video games had never really been a big thing for her, she had played a few. Thats not to say she didn't enjoy them, she was just never able to stick on them. "Umm, sure?" She finally managed, not quite sure how to respond. She opened the door back up, waving a hand for him to come in.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 20, 2013 1:30 am

Sliver shook his head after Miyuki gestated for him to come inside "It will take less then a minute to transfer," he told her while cliping in one end a connecter cable into his nervegear gear and held out the other end "then it configure it self over night as you sleep." He was blushing as he held out the other end of the cable because it what couples usually used in public for private conversations (refering to the manga/anime) but it couldn't be helped this was the only way to transfer the game....Accel world.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 20, 2013 2:19 am

(Yea I watched the anime >.< Its one of my favorite ;D )
Miyuki gingerly took the direct link cable. She took a step closer so that it would reach before examining it for a moment, it would be her first direct link, and it was sort of embarrassing. Miyuki refused to let her face go red as she plugged the cord into her the nerve gear at her neck. Just as she had expected, it was weird.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 20, 2013 2:39 am

Sliver make a swishing motion with his hand to send Accel World to Miyuki...his sending animation was set on random and this time it was a sliver snow flake leaving a trail of purple rose petals, it was done in under a minute...45 seconds to be exact. This was his first dierect link with some who wasn't his sister who used them to play pranks on him making think he was being hunted and stuff. He unhooked as soon it was uploaded, the sensation was uncortable and comfortable at the same time while staying pleasingly warm...it was weird. "Don't log onto the world net until you next see me and your going to have nightmares tonight...just let them happen." Sliver Began to explain but if they are to much and need a friend to console and if you can't wait til Monday for the global net right if not know." His was blushing intensely but it would be hard to tell if was because his cheeks would have turned red from the cold.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 20, 2013 3:16 am

"Okay." She agreed, she was already running her fingers through the menu of her Nerve gear. She pressed the disconnect button, alerts began to popup telling her of the multiple apps that had been disconnected from the internet, including her source of music. This would be a hard weekend. "Thank you." She stated as she tried looking for the app in some of her folders.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Silver pulled out a little red box with a touchscreen wrapped in blue earbud, styled earphones and tossed it to her. "That's an MP3 player," he explained "I use it to listen music instead of my nervegear, I got it up graded to it downloads the songs on your playlist history which are cached on the nervegear for faster loading the second time listening to the song." He turned and left out the gate keep the umbrella closed balancing it on his shoulder and as he left he called out "I hope that makes the weekend easier on you, if you don't contact me before Monday." That was his good bye for now to Miyuki. He smiled to her as the snow began to fell heavier when he closed the gate behind him.

After walking a few blocks away he called a cab to take him to the hospital and checked himself so his arm could get a cast.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 1:14 am

Miyuki watched him walk off before turning around and easing her door shut. She snapped the lock into place before walking into the darkness of her home. As she walked she flipped a few lights on, upon making it into the kitchen she set the MP3 onto the table, leaving it to collect dust as she made her way to her room, it had been quite the eventful day.
( Time skip? o3o )
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 1:59 am

(Sure)

****time skip: Monday

Sliver woke up with tired eyes and a dry mouth, he had been spending the last two days reforming the Blue Legion now that it split, a band of players who followed the barbaric way of Cobalt Tyrant 'the Loyalist' had began to attack himself and players who were accepting the change, he lead these group of players under the name "New Sapphire Dawn" but were just referred as the Blue Legion. After two long days he have finally gave his side the upper hand in the war. He checked the "guest" room, no Nekona or Alice. Sliver just assumed they left and weren't coming back, he was going to miss Nekona and that would be hard to hide but he would be able. He threw on his jacket and trotted through the snow towards the school.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 1:56 am

(I'm sorry for double posting but I really don't want this rp to die until I see it through the end. This is more a nostalgic over other rp's because this is the rp that made me join this site in the first place. Without coming across the first one I wouldn't be on this site today. So please the remaining members of this topic don't let it die just yet. Let it finish telig us its tale.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 2:00 am

(I'm being patient with Card)
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 2:00 am

Miyuki had noticed Silver, she picked up her pace to catch up with him. Without seeing a need to speak she poked Silver on the back to obtain his attention. "Can I connect yet?" She asked quietly. She reached up to readjust her headphones but stopped, she remembered they were no longer on her head. It was a weird feeling, neither good nor bad but she secretly sort of enjoyed it, the outside world was so much louder than she had previously imagined, even the squirrels that scrambled through the trees made a new found noise, as if music of its own.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 2:11 am

"Straight to the point aren't you. never of hi there Sliver-kun how was you're weekend." Sliver smiled as he teased Miyuki when she appeared beside him "wait till we get to the school and connect to it's private server. That way there is miss haps." He closed his eyes and just listened to the world passing by as they walked "it's nice isn't it?" He asked not opening his eyes "the melody of nature, it's nothing like the noise of the city that has no tune but only a beat." He opened his eyes, they were coming up to the school gates "so how did the MP3 player work for you?"
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 2:23 am

"No." She stated instantly. "Its too loud, there is no harmony." She stated bluntly, luckily she wasint one for superstition or else she would be sure mother nature would have it out for her. "And I didn't use it." She reached a hand into her pocket and pulled out the MP3, holding it out to the boy in return.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 2:05 pm

Sliver chuckled as he took back his MP3 "if you missed your music that much over the weekend then you should have given it a chance." As they stepped through the school gates they met a huge free for all snowball fight between the students, only taking a break from throwing them at each other was when a teacher was walking into the school. "Well I'm heading to the art room do you wish to join me, or find me later? Oh and feel free to reconnect now that you would be on the school server." Case pulled out his umbrella and block a bombardment of snowball as he was muttering some words underneath his breath, "as I said," he smiled to her as spinning his umbrella before letting the pole rest on. His shoulder to block some coming from behind "your choice."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Just then...Ashira, was running so she could get inside without getting snowballed, and accidentally bumped into Silver. "Sorry!...Hey, I think I know you from somewhere..." She got up, and quickly offered a hand to Silver. "My name's Ashira, and um...Sorry for bumping into you."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 5:29 pm

"It's ok there was no harm done." Sliver dropped his smile when he began to talk to Ashira as he did when talking to somebody formally "also I don't believe I have ever met you before. I would remember meeting you." He continues as he block a few snowballs about to hit Ashira and Miyuki. But as he did this a snowball hit him in the face knocking him back into the snow. He sat up and shook the snow off his head like a dog shaking of water and the he began to luagh...this was rare for him, chuckles and giggles would be common enough for him but he hasn't properly laughed in years...the last time he laughed was with her....Sarah....his sister. After those sad memories flooded his mind he stopped laughing and his smiled fade. Even if it wasn't snowing or if it wasn't winter he would be feeling cold at this moment.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 5:35 pm

A small short lived smile flashed itself across Miyuki's face before she stepped closer to Silver, the new shade from the umbrella made it that much colder, but she sort of liked it. "I'll go with you." She stated. She payed almost no attention to Ashira, the other person had not introduced them self to her so she felt no reason to do it otherwise, not to mention that would be one more person that she had to listen to talk.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 5:53 pm

"Yea....." Sliver said sounding somewhat depressed now "let's get going." He told Miyuki as he pulled himself up and began to walk into the snowy war zone "if you are trying to avoid the snowball fight try climbing up a tree over hanging a wall in between the north and west gate." He called out to Ashira as he walked along side Miyuki blocking snowball after snowball occasional getting hit, but making sure Miyuki wouldn't. Once inside he shook the snow off his umbrella and put it in his locker along with one of the coat he was wearing over his hoodie. He turned to Miyuki "do you need put or get anything your locker?"
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Miyuki wordlessly walked over to her locker, only ten or so feet away from his. She didnt use her locker often, seeing as she only brought one book tops to school she had no reason to. She took her somewhat thin jacket off and shoved it into the small metal box, now in just her normal school cloths. She walked back over to Silver. "Done." She was looking down as she said this, her fingers were running through the air turning her network back on, immediately connecting to the school.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 19 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next