HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Ian sneered as he found an opponent. ''I don't think so the only thing they do is hurt me and nothing motr nothing less.'' He said althought deep in his heart e knew that she was true. He wanted to forgive them no doubt about that but he wanted them to apoligize.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 11:43 pm

"Actually, I think they hurt more than you do. I mean, they weren't in control, and you can't forgive them. Wouldn't you hurt more in that position?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 11:50 pm

''Hmph I don't think so cause they did not know what they were doing'' everytime the logged out of burstworld the forgot all about what had happened the day before and when they would log back on they remembered. He felt tears well up and cried in his avatar remembering the pain he felt. He was glad emotions could not be shown on the outside of the avatar as he stayed silent.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 11:56 pm

"Exactly, they didn't know. And now look, you say it but can't understand it! I tried a different approach, but that didn't work!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:03 am

Nekona noticed Silver in the class and tried to whisper his name in order to get his attention.
"Silver! It's me! Nekona!" she half-whispered and half-spoke. She hoped the teacher didn't notice her since Nekona could get in a lot of trouble at the moment. She was still in the tree and it was a tree with a sign that read 'Don't Climb' at the bottom. Nekona never listened to such things.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 am

Sliver herd what sounded like a ghost whispering his name, he looked out the window and saw girl sitting in the leaves of the tree and he could make out the words "its me Nekona". he gave Nekona a slight wave in a manner that wouldn't attract attention to him, he then mouthed the words "Nice to finally meet you, Nekona." he smiled at her before going back to drawing. At lunch he went to the tree to see if Nekona was still there, it wasn't like he was with anybody.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:35 am

She was still sitting there on the highest branch with a shiny apple in her hand. She had bitten into it and seemed to be very hungry. Nekona finished the apple within a few seconds and dropped it on the ground where it would turn into dirt in a few days or weeks. Nekona noticed Silver and waved at him.
"Hey! What class was that earlier?" she asked, not knowing much about school since she hadn't been in school for quite some time.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:47 am

"the best foreign languages class I ever hand." sliver stated he tossed her a grilled chicken sandwich he bought for her at the cafeteria "I thought you would be hungry." he smiled
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:52 am

As soon as Nekona saw and caught the sandwich, she started to devour it. When she realized that Silver was watching, she slowed down her chewing, a little embarrassed.
"S-Sorry... I've been waiting here all day without a snack except those tasteless apples so I got really hungry like you said..." she explained, scratching the back of her head.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 am

"No its fine." he smiled, "you got a crumb on your nose." he told her while pointing to the spot on his face, he sat down at the bottom of the tree and began to sketch. "feel free to help your self to my lunch, I usually don't eat much." he said as he ate the apple from the bag next to him.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 1:05 am

Nekona looked flustered with the crumb on her nose and immediately removed it.
"Are you sure you're not going to eat anything else?" she asked as Silver ate his apple. She then noticed that he was sketching and climbed downwards like a squirrel to look at the picture.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 1:15 am

"no," Sliver replied with looking up "I don't eat a lot at school I usually make dinner straight when I get home." the picture of on the left looked exactly like the city square and the page on the right he was drawing in front of him with every detail.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 1:23 am

Nekona looked at the sketches and gaped.
"Wow. You're really good at drawing scenery, aren't you? I'm only good at drawing anime/manga." she confessed, taking out a small notebook that had many drawings inside of animals and people drawn in an anime/manga style.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 am

Case flips back a few pages and hands it to her, "I'm not all about scenery, it isn't my strong point." The pages now showed anime/manga drawings some action some were more like comic strips with no words there were also normal sketches of people and objects inbetween. Sliver stood up and took a key out of his pocket "you know, you don't have to hide around all day. My apartment is nearby and my school books are all there with a few study notes." He tossed the key into his lunch bag (basically a brown paper bag) "you'll have excuse me I'm going to get a drink at the fountain. If you do end up going there the address is on the inside of the skecthbook's cover and feel free to use anything there. If you leave before I get there lock up and leave the key underneath the doormatt." The school bell rang signalling the end if lunch "if you don't go just leave the key inside the book where I was sitting." He smiled as he picked the messagener bag he used as his school bag "looks like that drink will have to wait." He sighed.

He began to walke "either way ill see you later. On Accel or in reality." He said as he walked away. He left his umbrella where he was sitting at the tree. He went by his locker to pull out a fresh sketchbook....he was going to be in the art room for the rest of the day drawing the picture he had been working on for two years, it was know almost done...
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:01 am

Nekona had debated whether to go to Silver's home ahead of him or to see what he was doing next. Deciding that going ahead was better and safer, Nekona jumped off of the tree and began to go to the address written on the inside cover of the sketchbook. Of course, she still needed to ask around where the street was, so it was fortunate that Nekona knew English very well. She eventually reached Silver's house and inserted the key into the lock. It clicked and she opened the door, her eyes widening as she saw the inside of the house.
(Please write out what the house looks like :D)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 2:16 pm

(even better I got pictures XD)

the apartment block looks like this
aparment block:

the floor plan of the apartment
floor plan:

it would look a little run down, and would have stacks of manga novel, normal novels and sketch books along the wall leading up to the bed room with the blue bed (sliver's room) the bed room with the red bed was his sisters room (before she went missing)/guest room. there is an open sketch book on the table and the school books are along the wall as well.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Nekona gaped and murmured, "Owaah! Subarashi!"
She looked at the many novels and sketchbooks along the walls and decided to look at the open one on the table.
Silver's home is so nice~ she thought, happily.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:41 pm

the picture on the inside of the sketchbook was of a beautiful woman in about 20 years old and a 12 year old kid who somewhat resembled Sliver except his hair was combed back and a lock of white hair was on his forehead coming from the middle of he combed back fringe. the woman seemed to be ruffling the boys hair and the boy was trying to knock away her hand playfully.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 12:32 am

"Aw... I bet this was Silver when he was younger with his mother or maybe evn an older sister." Nekona said with a cheerful look. She decided to look further inside the sketchbook in case there were more pictures like the one she had just seen.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 12:42 am

Real world avatar:

Name : Miyuki Suzuki

Birthplace: Hiroya, Japan

Looks:
Spoiler:

History: At the age of two and a half she had been living with her mother and father in Japan. Her future was looking good, her parents were wonderful and they had no issues with money. However somebody else did, a man by the name of Jason Willison. He was an American born ex military man looking for some easy money. After having been stationed off the coast of Japan he ended up never leaving. Now he spent his days drinking, stealing, killing and gambling, and all around bad man. While Miyuki was at home with a baby sitter her parents had gone out for a date, as some would say they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. After Miyuki's father had refused to give mister Jason their money, both him and his wife had been shot and killed. Miyuki had been promptly moved into a foster home until a a year or so when an American family had adopted her. While Miyuki does not remember her old lifestyle nor her parents, there is a certain emptiness that has always sat inside of her, a feeling of loneliness, instead of talking with people about it, she stayed silent. School seemed to flow by easily for Miyuki, nothing ever got any easier or harder, she didnt talk to anybody, it all just seemed to pass. Eventually she would started wearing her headphones to school, her grades began to drop and she would get detention often for ignoring teachers and listening to music in school. She refused to care about the school or her grades and continued with her life as is.

Personality: She likes to hide herself, wearing headphones to try and deter people from talking to her. She is shy and usually lacks determination, if it comes down to it, she would rather protect herself than help others. She is naive, she believes that she is better than others, but she is not about to go around and say it, if anything she just need to be put in her place to come back down to earth.

Password: LETS ACCELERATE

Burst world rpg avatar

Name: The Purple patriarch

Looks: A slim mech, it is a dark purple color, but light enough to be easily distinguished from black. It has bold blue orb like eyes. Holds a long white sword in her right hand*, unless she is in direct combat it will usually be in the simple black sheath by her side however. She either keeps her left hand open for grapples, or if the opponent is staying out of range she will revert to the rather large revolver by her side.

Special moves:(4) Ravage - a 6 hit, rapid slashing attack, she returns the sword to her sheath after each strike. - uses 50% of the skill bar.

Petal storm - Her revolver begins to glow white, gaining what seems like an endless magazine, she spins on her heels firing off multiple shots in random directions as she dances in place. - 50% of the skill bar.

Judgement - She will grab the other mech with her left hand, usually around the throat area, before choosing what to do, with her right hand she will either unload her revolver (6 shots) into them, or stab at them with her sword, afterwords she tends to throw the bodies. - Uses the entire skill bar

-Ill get a 4th through RP, if thats okay with others o3o

Color : dark Purple. (Uhh since it wasint posted on the template, Ill just throw it in, this is from the wiki... "Purple Avatars sacrifice their defensive capabilities in favor of both long- and close-ranged combat abilities. This renders them very lethal in battle...")

* The sword.
Spoiler:
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 12:52 am

(looks great welcome to the rp ^^ )
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 am

( Ill wait until you guys are in a less awkward spot >.< Also, if some kind soul wants to summarize these 19 pages so I don't have to read them... That would be grand ;3)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am

(Ok here is the story so far in bullet points)

•Ian moves to America New York (Ian it makes more sence with the climate because it is never cold in Florida)
•meets bullied artistic loner who goes by the name Sliver.
•events lead up to them becoming friends and Ian decides sliver is Accel World material.
• Sliver becomes burst linker as Ian's child
•Hunter returns (sorry cant remember the name patachu) and begins to spy on Ian and Sliver.
•Nekona appears with memory loss in Accel World and is found by Ian and sliver.
•Ian still hates Nekona and Hunter (read the last one to find out why) so leave Nekona to fend for herself
•Sliver goes back and help Nekona
•Ian and Sliver get in fight which leads to Ian dissowning Sliver who becomes Nekona's new parent.
•Alice enters (childhood friend of Ian) and is trying to get everybody to unite because something big is coming.
•we are at the calm before the first storm.

If I forgot any thing just add it on.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 1:54 am

(Back to my post)

Flipping through the pages as if reading a book backwards the sketch book seems to be more of a diary. On each left hand side page there would be the boy from the first paged Nekona looked at but every few pages the boy would look younger and on the right hand side there would be dates and a paragh after each one. On the first page showed a sketch of a 15 year old girl sitting on her bed inside of a frame that resembled a mirror (she sketched her reflection). The first paragraph read.

'May 3rd 2003, I am starting this diary today on my little brothers Birthday "Sliver" as I like to call him. He gave me this sketchbook with the by using the $3 I had given to him as his present. Of course our parents "forgot" about him and he came home with another black eye, bloody nose and covered in mud. His bag was even filled with mud, but this sketch book wasn't he kept telling me "I kept it safe from them Sarah, I wouldn't let them have the money". On his birthday he used present to buy a gift for me. To tell you the truth I almost cried after hearing this. Once I leave for collage I am going to find away to be able to take care of both of us, we'll move out and he would finally be happy, he won't need to put on a fake smile just for my sake any more.'

On the inside of the front cover it read the name Sarah Grey. On the final two pages there was no diary entery (they stopped 3/4 of the way through) but a picture of a Brust Linker with the word Grey Robbin written in large cursive. On the right hand page it was titled wins and covering the page were dashes and every four dashes would have a line going through them, they carried on to the next page where they ended half way down the page. The total added up was 50,416 wins and on the inside of the back cover it listed off her levels starting at 1 up to 9 written in red pen and underneath it read "I FIGHT, SO HE WON'T EVER NEED TO. I'LL STAIN MY CHEST WITH MY BLOOD FOR HIS SAKE." (refering to the legend of how the robin got its red chest.)
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 2:03 am

(Thanks, and it doesint look like your post interfered with myn, so Ill keep it (Nice post btw Alpha ;P))
Miyuki sat on the far end of the classroom, starring out the window at more buildings, they seemed to go on endlessly, not the most appealing thing to spend everyday starring at.  The teacher at the head of the room had continued to talk but she couldnt hear anything more than a muffle sound trying to break through the headphones, it seemed that the entire school staff had given up on trying to stop her from ruining her grades, not to mention that her social life was already at rock bottom. Every now and again her eyes would jump across the room, checking the clock, awaiting the bell that never seemed to ring. "This lecture seems especially long, by now he usually hands out the worksheets." She thought to herself, Miyuki raised a hand to cover her mouth as she let out a yawn, her eyes shooting back to the bleak gray scene of that the window portrayed.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 11 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next