HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 2:25 am

(Thanks Slippy)
*bell rings end of school

Sliver walked along the hall trying to stuff his art equipment into his bag, the bags stap ripps pencils fall onto the fall onto the floor which cause him to fall and trip. Pictures of his, Nekona's, Ian's and every other Brust linker were now scatters all over the floor along with a few normal sketches as well. Being one of the schools loners he didn't expect any body to help him pick these up. He herd a few people snicker as they walked by, they didn't step on his pictures so he didn't care. He would pick up his stuff and head home.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 2:35 am

As Miyuki was walking down the hall heard a muffled thump through the solitude of her headphones. She looked around for the a moment, the eyes and swiveled heads of others leading her right to the point of attention, a boy had dropped his stuff. Miyuki had recognized his face, but she didnt think that his name had ever been brought up near her. She slowly walked over to him, moving the left cuff of her earbuds so that the one ear was uncovered. Miyuki knelt over and began to pick up the pencils among other supplies, she refused to touch the art itself. while it was beautifully done she didnt know the boy and had no desire to be yelled at by somebody for trying to help them only to mess it up.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 4:34 am

(Note: a little plot twist with Nekona's past :3)
Nekona read the diary entry with teary eyes.
"Poor Silver... I wonder wht he never told me was bullied?" she whispered to herself. She thought of how horrible life must have been for Silver, but he still remained soft and kind. He was kind enough to use his own present money to buy a gift for his sister. Nekona hated it when one of her friends got hurt or was being bullied. She would usually do anything in her power to help them and stop whatever was hurting them. But... In this situation, Nekona couldn't do anything, and it made her feel powerless. Upon reaching the next page with the Burst Linker, she suddenly dropped it after just one glance.
"Th-That Burst Linker... I feel like I saw her before... Maybe even fought her. I..."
She cut herself off as a terrible headache hit. It was painful enough to make her double over.
"Remembering... Hurts..." she whispered, obviously in pain.
(This is actually something that can happen to someone who has amnesia from head trauma. Because some part of their brain is damaged, it affects the part that controls memory, and therefore the mind tries to lock away what caused the trauma in order to protect the body. Cool, huh?)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Sliver didn't notice the girl helping him pick up his artwork and equipment until she handed him a stack of his sketches, he blushed embarrassed "thank you..." he spoke quietly and softly, he couldn't remember the last time he spoke like....probably before Ian, Nekona and Accel World entered his life. once his stuff had picked up, it began to rain, he remembered he left it at the tree during lunch. "shit," he muttered "my umbrella is out there." he stood up "thank you," he said to the girl who had just helped "I owe you, sorry but I really need to go before the rain get any heavier." he walked off quickly towards the courtyard exit, he just acted as he did before his life changed...that girl reminded him of himself back then...maybe he felt the same way he did back then...alone.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Miyuki wordlessly nodded her head at the boy, avoiding eye contact at all costs. As he ran away she snapped the prison back over her ear, it had been awhile since she had heard another humans voice so clearly. She walked to the front of the school, and the boy did not lie, the rain had picked up and was almost a storm at this point. She checked her locker for an umbrella but luck was not with her, she must have taken it home a few days ago. Miyuki grabbed an old history text book that had been sitting in her locker collecting dust. With a clang she shut her locker and began walking home, holding the textbook over it head, it was mostly to protect her headphones from getting wet, everything aside from her head was getting soaked as she walked home.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 7:52 pm

Sliver reached his umbrella just before the rain picked up, he sighed with relief he was wet just on his shoulders but it wouldn't matter sense his blazer was thick. he carried his bag underneath is left arm and carried the umbrella in his right hand, as he walked towards the gate he saw the girl who helped him earlier getting soaked and using her history book to cover her head. he sighed "some people." he muttered, knowing those were empty words coming from him seeing how he used to be and still was a little like that. he walked over and held his umbrella over the both of them, once at the gate he slipped the umbrella into her hand a put his blazer over shoulders, he pulled out his empty science hardback and held it over his head as he left her. "I said I owed you one." he spoke as he walked his separate way back to his apartment.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Miyuki looked down at her hand, it had all happened to quickly for her to react to it. But, it felt nice for somebody to actually interact with her, in a kind way none the less. Miyuki's face turned slightly red, she was happy she had the headphones on to cover her ears which were surly turning a slight shade of pink. She watched again as he ran off, again missing her chance to say something to him. She continued to walk home, the rain no longer tinting her cloths into a darker color, now they rhythmically bounced off of the top of the umbrella. Miyuki took her headphones off, listening to taps of the rain against the umbrella, walking to the pace of it. "I'll give it back tomorrow." She thought to herself as she opened the door to her home.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Upon hearing the door open (I'm assuming Silver has already entered), Nekona jumped and looked to see who it was. Her headache seemed to clear as the opening door caught her attention and Gray (I spell 'gray' like this XD) Robin was temporarily forgotten. Seeing that it was only Silver, Nekona visibly relaxed, and decided to put on a fake smile so as to not worry Silver or cause any unnecessary trouble.
"Hey, Silver! How was school?" she asked, nonchalantly, hoping that Silver didn't realize she faking her smile.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Sliver arrived at his home after picking up a few groceries, when he got to the door he realised it was unlocked. "hey Nekona, you here?" he called out as he wiped his feet on the welcome mat then kicked them off next to the door. he placed the groceries on the counter top then began to dry himself off using the tea towel he had draped over the oven door hand. he would replace it when he began cook. he began to unpack after he place his school bag next to the radiator and changed his clothes in his bedroom(with the door closed). it took a while for him to answer "you sound like someone's mother." he teased her "but it was pretty quite apart from meeting you of course."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 pm

As always in the weirdest spots unnoticed, Alice was on the roof. "It's so amazing nobody notices me until I want them to, because I've been here a while. Wonder if either will see me if they head outside."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 pm

(patachu just want to point out we are in an apartment on the 3rd floor on a four floor building.....we could hear you or seen you on the roof even if we wanted to.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:36 pm

(That's the point. She's never somewhere she can be seen without her making herself seen. She can do it anywhere, even an open field XD)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:38 pm

(......ok?...super ninja indeed....and now back the story?.....)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Nekona laughed nervously.
"Ha... Ha ha... Yeah... Just like a mother... Say, why don't I make you something to eat, then? You've done so much for me, so I ought to do something for you, as well."
She always did enjoy cooking. Although, the only things she could make were: PB&J's (who can't make these? XD), dumplings, and rice with egg. (It's a Korean dish. Quite common, really.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:58 pm

(there are different versions of dumplings in most Asian countries and I cant make dumplings :L)

"nah its cool," Sliver told her as he soughted out the food of what to use and what not to use "you're my guest it wouldn't be right if you did the cook after all I am the host." he brought up several different recipes on his nerolinkers hud and began to sift through them trying to find something he could make. "you like stir-fry?" he asked
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 4:49 am

Nekona hesitated to let Silver cook, but it seemed as though the boy had his mind set to it. Letting him do as he wished with a sigh, Nekona flopped onto the couch, having felt a bit tired. Upon Silver's question, she thought for a bit.
"I guess stir-fry would be alright. I remember when my mother used to make it. I was about 5 at the time."
She frowned. Remembering was painful, but she was also slightly happy. Most of her past was remembered now, but the events about Ian and Accel World were still 'missing'.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 4:52 am

A shadowt figure hung upside down outside the window now. Self-training makes the best pranks. Though their first reactions could be bad...
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 11:54 am

Sliver saw that Nekona looked like she was in pain, "take remembering things slowy you don't to end up hurting yourself over maybe you should keep a journal, dairy or a notebook so whenever you remember something you can jot it down." He suggested as he began chopping up and frying what smelled like meat (yea he washed his hands) "Also you have to forgive me but the only meat I have at the moment is chicken."

A black figure in front of the window caught his eye while he was cooking. "Nekona can you make sure nothing burns for me." After washing his hands again since he handled raw chicken he walked over to the window and opened it. There he saw Alice "Alice if your going to stalk us and try to get into my house you could at least use the door." He then walked back to the cooking food while leaving the window open.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:07 am

Nekona nodded and took Silver's suggestion, deciding to buy a notebook the next day while Silver was at school. She sat down on the couch again, having gotten up after trying to remember things. Nekona thought she saw the faintest shadow out of the corner of her eye, but ignored it. When Silver stated that he only had chicken, Nekona just smiled and told him that she loved chicken. Seeing him suddenly turn away from the frying pan and stove, she immediately went to make sure nothing burned, just as Silver had asked of her.
"Is anything wrong?" she asked with a frown.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:10 am

Of course, she was looking the other way. "What, can't I enjoy the view, Silver? Not my fault if this is your apartment."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:22 am

(Add comical anime shade over eyes) "Alice this is one of my apartments windows that you are hanging from, you could have gone to the roof for the view or better yet the Empire State Building's viewing platform at the top." Sliver sighed his explanation "look come in if you want," he told her as he went back to cook now adding soy sauce and a few herbs and spices "just don't expect me to leave the window open. It's raining after all." He now began to boil water for the noodles.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:29 am

She laughed. "Whatever you say." She backflipped inside and landed on one hand, and flipped onto her feet. "How's that for an entrance?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:32 am

(Not looking being focused on the cooking) "Fantastic," Sliver told her in a half hearted scarcastic tone "people would pay to see that down in Brooklyen, you should become a street performer." He turned to Nekona still speaking in his scarcastic tone "no problems it seem everybody faveouite ninja girl stalked one of us to find out where I live and decided to pop in a say hello."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:36 am

(Arukenimon from Diginon season 2 voice)"Oh, thanks soooooooooooooo much, mister sarcastic."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:39 am

(still focused on the food)
"No problem, but if you are going to try and insult me like that at least say it right. It's Mr. Scarcasim not scarcastic." He smiled teasingly at their "friend" who just jumped through the window.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 12 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next