HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
Pit
Pit

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:41 am

"Not when I say it. Anyway, so have you talked to Ian lately or no?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:44 am

Nekona looked at Alice and just shrugged.
"I guess some people are just like that." she said, deciding to return to the couch since Silver was back in the kitchen.
"The chicken's ready, by the way." she called out to him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:54 am

"Yea that would be a no Alice" he called out as reached around Nekona to mix in the vegetables he chopped with a little bit of more herbs and spices and a good cup of water  which went up in steam "Thanks Nekona you can sit back down if you want to know I got it under control....which you already done." Case told her as he drained the noodle pot and fried them all up on the maximum temputure while adding a little bit more soy sauce to turn it a nice golden colour.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 1:11 am

(ok...who's post is it?)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 1:17 am

(Not mine yet)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 4:26 am

Nekona just shrugged and walked to the couch. She flopped back down on it and started to relax. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so at home. Literally. Not all of her memory came back, yet. There were still some fuzzy details.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 am

Alice jumped onto the couch next to Nekona from behind. "I can tell you some things you may not remember. I've had a close eye on Ian and you for a while now, along with Ashira and Silver from the times he met them."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:39 am

Sliver severd up the food unevenly onto three plates, the first 2 were even in the amount of food given while his was considabrably less. "Wait so Alice did I hear that correctly." He asked while carrying two plates over to the table "you basically stalk Ian and anybody who he comes in contact with?" He brought over eating untinles and glasses of water and placed them on the tables next to the plates "Also I offered to Nekona shed some light on her past. But lately she said its been hurting her." He walked back to the kitchen counter top and lend against it as he began to eat his food (there are only 2 chairs at the table). "Nekona dinner is on the table and Alice there is a plate there for you if you want it."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Nekona got up from the couch and stretched, both arms fully out-stretched above her head, before walking over to the table. She took out a chair to sit down and began to get ready to eat.
"Itadakimasu~ (You two should know what this means XD)" she muttered and began to chow down.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:01 pm

(Itadakimasu means "let's eat in Japanese if I remember correctly.")
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:02 pm

(Yup)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 pm

"Not stalking when Burst World and Earth depend on it. I have mu reasons, and hopefully it's not too early when you find out."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 pm

"yea well whatever," Sliver commented on Alice's statement as he placed his empty plate into the dish washer "you two are welcome to stay the night if you don't have anywhere to go. only problem is you two would need to share a bed unless one of you plan to sleep out side in the rain or the couch." he began to walk over to his room, "I'm only saying this because I'm guessing you guys don't live around here. of course you don't have to its just an offer...oh Alice if you don't want to eat the food just leave it there, Nekona if your still hungry you can eat it and if you are leaving just let your self out.....through the door Alice."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:31 pm

"The night, huh? In that case, I'll eat. And I'm fine anwhere inside. When I do leave, just know it won't be through the door though." Alice laughed before she began eating.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Nekona happily finished her food, having not eaten anything since lunch. She had fast metabolism, so she got hungry very easily. Once she was finished, she placed her dishes in the sink and thanked Silver for the food.
"Tomorrow, I'm cooking." Nekona said, obviously dead-set on it.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:07 pm

"Mind if I stay a few days then? I can take a turn cooking too if I have to."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Sliver turned around just before he entered his room "so your both staying huh, sure stay as long as you want but it might be a little cramped, well the guest room is the door to the left of me you two can decide who gets the bed or the couch. who ever gets the couch come get me and ill get you a pillow and a blanket...that is if you two don't decide two share the bed." he closed the door after going into his room, he pulled up a seat to his desk and began tampering with a note book and one of his sketchbooks.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:23 pm

"Any way works for me. Nekona, your choice."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 12:48 am

(sorry I found this song on youtube and I thought it suited the feeling that has been going through characters ever since the last rp...I don't know just tell me what you guys think)

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2OLckfd7Z4 )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 2:35 am

"Well, I'd hate for you to have to sleep on the couch, and the bed is big enough for both of us." Nekona said, obviously having made her decision. She had a shopping bag filled with clothes that she had 'bought' some time ago (she swindled the clerk into giving them to her for free) and began to change into some faded pink pajamas. She changed in the bathroom and brushed her teeth before retreating to the bed.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 3:54 am

Alice just jumped and went into a ball, spinning in the air and landing in her own pink pajamas. Once Nekona was out, she looked at her. "I could teach you anytime how to do that if you'd like."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:25 am

Nekona just shook her head and replied,
"Nah, that's okay. I already know. Learned it from my taekwondo lessons when I went to Korea."
(Don't take taekwondo lesson in Korea. Those are SERIOUS.)
Nekona just flopped onto the bed much like earlier on the couch and liked how soft it was.
"The bed almost feels like a water bed." she said with a smile. Nekona enjoyed being here with her friends, and felt as though she didn't want to leave.
"Welp, I'm going to sleep." she said, and fell asleep within a few seconds. That night, she had a dream of being chained to the wall of Silver's apartment, her memories slightly haunting her. The sillhouette of someone familiar was standing before her, saying something about protecting him.
(Dun dun DUN! xD)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:38 am

Alice fell asleep quickly. Dreaming of a shadowy figure saying "He will be protected." This felt familiar. Could this dream be somehow related to the past and future of what she saw?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:49 am

Nekona awoke with a startled 'mew' and quickly sat up in bed. Her eyes were wide and she was sweating from the dream that was more of a nightmare. Nekona felt around for anything like a chain, and let out the breath she didn't know she was holding when she found none.
"Just... A dream. A nightmare..."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:53 am

It seemed to wake Alice up when she woke up. "Crazy dream...You have one too? Something about protecting someone, but all they said was 'him'...Odd."

(Insert Lazer Collection 3 "Odd is..." speech here.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 13 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next