HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel World (2): Blue king battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Accel World (2): Blue king battle Empty
PostSubject: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Pheonix Wolf stands his ground waiting for the king of pure colour blue Cobalt Tyrant's response to his challenge
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 11:57 pm

A gate opened and a blue light shined up brightly when a big avatar stepped out of it and placed his axe down on the ground and said with a low voice. "'So you are my challanger huh?'' You dont seem so strong you dont know with who you are fighting with.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 12:17 am

"Looks can be deceiving Tyrant,"Phoenix Wolf taunted as he got into his "fighting pose" as he relaxed all his joints and scanned his opponent's for weak spots, "I'm insulted you didn't take up my offer of not letting you strongest fighters to face me first."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 5:36 pm

''Hah what would be the point of that'' The king said as he stood there waiting for something to happen, if you really want a fight you should take on your opponent as fast as possible without any obstacles, if I had sended one of my best warroirs you would be too tired to battle against me. It would have been easier but I am a man of my word and I like to take my opponents serious but I cannot do that with a whimp like you, it looks to me like you're parent has done a lowsy job raising you with this much disrespect'' The king sneered as he turned around.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 7:30 pm

Over his fights Phoenix Wolf had never had to use one of his moves before and made a reputation of that equeal to a Kings elite guard around lv8 even though he was a level 4. "Have you ever herd of the Colourless Wolf of Zero Moves? Well guess what you're looking at him and yea my teacher he may have been a bit of a d**k but don't you think I'm going to let you off with saying that about him. So think this is going to be a walk in the park? Well then come on the "your majesty" what are you waiting for?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 9:23 pm

''Hmp you little brat'' He said as he turned around I have heard of you allright but you aren't as mighty as even my lowest guard from level 6, I have watched you fight oh believe me I have spies everywhere and as for you're parent, that lowsy, ignorant, idoit who calls himself the red king who wants peace and happines for everyone is just an idiot who can't help it to become mad and especially sad to the ones who betrayed him, I know how he is allright and I know what has happened between you two even if it was on a private server, thought that idiot seems angry he isn't he is sad and that is just pathectic, he shouldn't be king at all. He should be here at the ground kissing my feet'' The king began to laugh like a maniac.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 10:14 pm

he threw a pebble that he brought with him, it soured through the air as a bullet and shattered apon impact with the blue kings left armour plate leaving a dent three times the size of the pebble. "so," phoenix wolf began talking "red raider is a king? good thing I didn't join red legion after all...and if he was a king then I should have no problem with you. so are you going to talk me to death or are you actually going to live up to your name?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 10:21 pm

The pebble hit the armor of the blue king however weirdly enought the armor began to restore itself quite fast. '' I will leave the first attack to you if you dont mind'' The king said while getting in a defensive position. This little brat would for ever cry when he defeated him, what a stupid idea from him to chalange a level 9 King of pure colour, however even if he wanted to be king he couldn't He had two colours which would indicate that he would have to defeat also the red king before being able to become king but he would keep that a secret in case he would defeat him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Phoenix Wolf did a bow mocking the king, "if you insist." he began to run to those who weren't him he would look like he was disappearing and reappearing (think flash step from Bleach) and once close enough he threw a series of faints (fake attacks) from different angles each throw to see what this king was made of and since they were faints he would be able to defend himself at a moments notice.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 9:50 pm

The king didn't move a muscle he was just standing there as he had the healing armor. It could absorb any attack that would hit him and heal instantely. ''If you think that is going to break me kid you need to have a 1000 year more experience, tsch I should really have a talk with your parent after this to teach you some manners'' He said as he pulled out a huge very heavy looking axe and almost created a huge hurricane only be getting his gun out and flinging it over his shoulder making a huge super powerfull air wave.

Last edited by ~Ian~ on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 10:13 pm

blue king. change the clour to cobalt and the blade of the sword to ruff uncut sphaire cyrstals:
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 11:48 pm

"Nice toy." Phoenix Wolf mocked the king and spotted a claymore which blade was made from ruff uncut sapphire crystals, "why aren't you using your sword, aren't you like king Arthur and it Excalibur." he began to find a weak point in the armour, such as a clink in it that he could pierce through.

(also found this on youtube and thought it was the perfect battle music for the fight)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 5:38 pm

( wow sounds awesome indeed ^^ Great job)
The king facepalmed as he looked at the boy that was circling around him looking for a weapoint as he heard the comment of king arhur. ''Seriously he said while some runes on the sword began to glow and he slashed throught the wing making a strong wind all around him, you wouldn't be easy to hit me but if you want here you go'' He said as he kept the sword in front of his face and murmed something to the blade, as in super speed he ran towards Phoenix.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 9:22 pm

As the Blue King sped forward, Phoenix wolf how much time he would have "I would like to congratulate you Tyrant." he placed his right hand as a fist into the palm of his left hand that was open flat as if he was about to pray to god "you are the first person that got me to use a move...PRIMAL BOOST!" as he spoke the name of his move sliver flames bathed his arm, legs, feet and hand emerging from the tattoo like design on his body. everything became slightly slower for him, it was slow enough of a speed boost added to his original speed to allowing him to dodge the blue kings sword with a ducking side step, once the sword pasted by him he struck the king in kink in the armour where the chest plate connected with the other plates of armour underneath it, he was hoping to break through the armour making a fist sized hole right under where the heart would be on a person. when he removed his fist and leaped (it would look like the flash step from bleach to the blue king) back to give them distance between. he was hoping that the armour would have began to heal it self while the sliver flames covered the edge of the hole burning away at the armour as fast as it was repairing itself. he watched while waiting his result.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 9:25 pm

(you cant say the thing breaks then you would be modding the king :( )
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 9:28 pm

(ill edit now)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 9:33 pm

(ok its been edited.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 9:44 pm

(uh I dont watch bleach XD)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 9:51 pm

( basically this but not as crazy were you can see multiple of him.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 7:12 pm

the armor began to repair itself but weirdly enough the silver flames dissapeared. Seriously Such weak attacks wont work against me now I will show you something. (same bleach step thing) the king picked up his sword and with incredible speed ran behind sliver slashing the sword through mid air as he was hoping for a hit.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Sliver span around hoping to deflect the sword but instead the sword pierced where his heart would have been if he wasn't in a video game. he watched his health drain slowly away, his body began to feel hot 'I wont die,' he began to think and as he thought with the flames from his primal boost got larger and his body 'I would lose my second chance if I died, I would loose all my memories I made, I would lose the chance to prove the player who changed it to see what was really happening, I would lose a friend who stood by me and sacrificed her own personal wants for my sake even though I would never let her...god she would kill me if she found out what I was doing...and he couldn't lose the most resent memories of Miyuki, she would be all alone again if I was to leave her...I couldn't leave any of them...not after all our ups and downs...' he began to think out load "DAMN IT! I WILL NOT DIE BY YOUR HANDS THAT WERE TANTED BY EVIL! YOU CAN'T KILL ME FOR I AM A PHEONIX AND A PHEONIX DOESN'T DIE BUT RAISES OUT OF THEIR ASHES!" the "gravity" increased as he yelled his body raising in temperature, metal plates began coming out of his back and formed giant wings the of the same unknown colour he was the sliver flames exhausted from them and mixed with his primal boost creaking blue sparks of electricity. he stood up still with the sword in his chest, grabbed the kings right wrist (the one holding the sword) flew up leaving a trailer of sliver flames and the squeezing the kings hand hoping to crush it so he would lose grip on his sword and fall back down to the ground.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSat Sep 07, 2013 1:20 pm

The king was a bit startled after he saw wings appear on the avatar in front of him. He began to talk to him as he felt his hand being crushed but he didnt care. " you know your parent also HAD wings." He said had out loud meaning he didnt have the wings anymore. ''He was a badass with wings but when my sword met those weak wings they didn't have a chance I can still hear your parent screaming'' He said while laughing. ''And I am going to do the same to you'' he began to move his arm and his hand was released from his grip as he fell to the ground with an impact as his armor began to repair and he slowly began to stand up again

Last edited by ~Ian~ on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Sliver stood in the air and pulled out the kings sword from his chest and from the light it glowed a bright blue as he held it skyward. His flames healed the hole that was in his chest, "so what red rider had wings. So what I actually never knew I had these." He then pointed the sword at the king. "But now you're dead." He disappeared and reappeared all around the tyrant slashing him with his own sword in spilt second swipes after a full 2 minutes of barrage he reappeared and distance away and did the same jester the king and used with the sword to strike him the first time. "Who knew this sword was just an item and not apart of your avatar...oh well." He thrusted forward at blinding speed (so fast you can't see him) aiming for the  weak-spot before the rest of his armour repaired it self hoping to shatter the king completely.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 6:03 pm

the armour broke down and as the sword looked like it had become the key to the armor. It had become the key to brake it down. ''How did this happen the king said as he looked at his armor on the ground.
(couldn't come up with anything more)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 6:28 pm

While the king was in shock Sliver swing the sword faster then the blink of an eye aiming to decapitate the tyrant and ending his rain over the blue region.

(Don't worry about it we are getting close to the end of the battle any ways)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel World (2): Blue king battle   Accel World (2): Blue king battle H6Q0F8z

Accel World (2): Blue king battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next