HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 9:00 pm

accel world is based on an rpg in 2046 you get an application for burst world it turnes you body into data and you can get levels up ( not easily)
. when in the world of burst you can get hurt as well and to battle you can battle someone if you like the adventure here is a link:http://www.animecrazy.net/accel-world-anime/

rules:
- you can get hurt into the real world
- you can join a legion
- you can go levels up
- you need a guardian
- you can only be the guardian from one person
- if you join you need to fill in on password: LETS ACCELERATE
- you can start a legion from level 9
- newbies start at level 1
- you can make your own legion

Real world avatar:
Name :
Birthplace:
Looks:
History: ( need a trauma to become a burst linker)
Personality:
Password: (to check if you read the rules)

Burst world rpg avatar
Name:
Looks:
Special moves:(4)
Color :(one or a mix but if you have like redxyellow = orange you have to choose one of the colours like red then you are better at long range attacks)
- blue ( good at short range attack)
- red (good at long range attacks)
- yellow( illusions)
- black ( special moves strong and a little bit short attack)
- white ( special moves strong and a little bit long range attacks)
- green ( good defense)
- silver ( can whristand: heat, poison, etc)
Level: started will start at level 1
Legion: (the group that will help you with battle)

Real world person

Name: Ian Nabben
Birthplace: Holland
Looks :[img]Accel world rpg 5688-110
History: ian was picked on from when he was little and he never learned how to defense himself, but one day he got the program burst world from his only friend when he moved it installed succesfully and when he downloaded it, it said welcome to the accelerated world then his body was turned into data and he appeared in a world, he was facing someone a avatar who was red, ian looked into the water shotby and saw that he was green and had a big shield. the red one started attacking and ian started defending. it was amazing how strong his defense was, after that the red one explained that he was the one who gave him his programme. it was his friend who he moved away from (a guardian is someone who gave you the program and learns you how to use it. ) from that moment one he trained with his guardian and with a lot of effort he became the green king now he was looking for someone to become the guardian and to learn him/her how to use the programme)

Personality: ian is a nice person who always happy to help his friends but he cant stand bully's
Password: LETS ACCELARATE

Name: Green Shielder
Looks: [img]Accel world rpg 56147510[/img]
Special moves:
- ultimate shield
- green flash
- green blow
Color: green
Level: 9
Legion: green defense

Last edited by Beta on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 pm

ian stepped into school and went to his class. today was the day that he would intoduce a student to burst world he was pretty excited, he was one of the coloured kings and he had his own legion. finally the break started and ian was looking for one of his friends, now he just had to find him/her and the person could enter the world of burst
Card
Card

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Real world avatar:
Name: Nekona Sagashi
Birthplace: Japan
Looks:
Accel world rpg Animepaper.net_picture_standard_artists_pop_anime_moetan_this_cat_girls_on_fire!_252132_nat_medium-1acaf50e
History:
Nekona comes from a very rich home. She was always intrigued by fire and light. One day, she accidentally dropped a lit lamp on the floor, causing a huge fire. Her house burned down, but she was saved by some firefighters. She now lives with her aunt and uncle, but the trauma from the incident causes her to stay away from fire, despite liking it so much.
Personality:
Nekona is very hot-headed, and often rushes out in battle. This causes her to make clumsy and stupid mistakes that could have been avoided. However, she is very fast and can take hits very well. This makes her a good fighter, and Nekona always trusts her animalistic instincts.
Password: Let's Accelerate

Burst world rpg avatar
Name: Scarlet Dawn
Looks:
Accel world rpg Sheep_cat_girl_by_CATLQE
(It's going to be red, not pink btw)
Special moves:
Scarlet Burst
Red Flame
Ruby Phoenix Blade
Color: Red
Level: started will start at level 1
Legion: Red Fighters
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 pm

ian looked at the playground and saw one of his friends nekona(neko = cat in japanese??) uhm i have something to tell you. ian got out his cable to connect both their communicators now they could talk by their mind. i am going to send you some data and i want you to try and download it can you do that please??
Card
Card

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:16 pm

(Yes neko=cat in japanese. :D)
Nekona smiled.
"Sure. Send it over. I'll have it downloaded in a jiffy!"
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Ian got the file of burst world but hessitated wat if it goes wrong. what if .... but he puttes all his worry''s away and sende the file hoping she would be able to finish the download
Card
Card

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 pm

She retrieved the file, and began to download it.
'Download.... 15%.....24%...'
Nekona smiled, then clicked a button on the side of her communicator.
'Download... 100% Complete.'
"All done!"
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 pm

It worked ian exclaimed happily. ok now touch the new icon that has appeared ian said if shouls give you a list of the avatars that are here in the area touch the name green shielder and touch your name then tapp duel and prepare yourself for the expirience of a life time
Card
Card

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Nekona grinned, clicked the icon, then touched the name 'Green Shielder'.
"Let's have some fun!"
The girl touched her own name, then tapped 'Duel'.
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Immediately ian was teleported and he. transformed in a big green sort of fortess he was allready in the burst world waiting for nekona to come aswell he only hoped that she wouldn't figure out that he was the green king he wanted to tell her himself
Card
Card

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Nekona was also teleported and made into data. Her eyes turned red, her hair turned white, and red armor began to appear all over her body.
"Scarlet Dawn is now here."
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Ian walked towards her. ah nekona wait no here you shall be known as scarlet dawn. well do you know hos to fight he asked well i will give you an demonstration on your right there is a list press moves in that list and then choose a move what you want to do. come on try an attack on me i am 8 levels higher and i have the.green colour so i can take it
Card
Card

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:56 pm

"Okay~"
Nekona waved a hand, and the list appeared.
"Let's go with... Scarlet Burst."
Once she clicked it, a large ball of red energy appeared in her right hand.
"Cool~"
She said, while throwing it at Ian.
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Ian quickly used his shield to.block.. it easily. nice work he said but at that moment a yellow avatar came running towards him yelling king, king ian went towards him and said what is it. the ones from the yellow legion are.trying to take our land again. ok ian said i will be right there. scarlet you should get out of here quickly this is going to be. a to rough battle fof a level one
Card
Card

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zWed Mar 13, 2013 1:59 am

Nekona made a face and said,
"I want to help! I'm really fast so I'll be able to stay out of trouble."
She swung her sword here and there to make herself look tough.
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zWed Mar 13, 2013 6:12 pm

sorry but i cant let you do that ian said, it is the legion of the level 9 king i need to help, but you can battle other players by logging out of this battle and then connectet to the global nework and then just walk one step time will stop and you can say burst link the computer will randomly select an apponent but now i need to go ian said while following the yellow member of his legion to the battlefield
Card
Card

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zWed Mar 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Nekona, being a horrible listener, followed Ian anyway.
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zWed Mar 13, 2013 10:36 pm

nekona what did i say ian said while coming towards her get back i can feel that the yellow king is nearby he can whipe you out with one blow
Card
Card

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 2:44 am

Nekona just smirked, and replied,
"He'll have to catch me first! Besides... This is just a game... Right?"
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 3:40 pm

and thats were you are wrong. you can feel pain in this game and when you lose all your points you can never play it again and you lose all your memory's of this game you dont have much points because you are new so thats why is asked you to go away from this battlefield and battle someone of your own level you will probably level up when you have 334 point then come back to me ok?
(i will play your opponents k?)
Card
Card

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Nekona pouted.
"Awwwww... Fine."
She logged off the current battle and looked for an easy opponent to fight first.
Pit
Pit

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Real world avatar:
Name: Ashira Dokomaru
Birthplace: Unknown
Looks: Accel world rpg Meh10
History: Ashira's past is mostly unknown to her, but she remembers how she lost her memory. She and her family were once attacked by someone and whenever she sees someone who looks like the one who attacked them, she runs away. What she doesn't know is that her eye color means that she can sometimes read people's emotions, even if she doesn't want to.
Personality: Usually calm, but overconfident
Password: LETS ACCELERATE

Burst world rpg avatar
Name: Hunter XI
Looks: Accel world rpg Super-Robot-Chogokin-Megazord-007_1339153185
Special moves: Sword Blast[Shoots a laser from sword], Illusion Barrier[Fake version of Barrier move], Barrier[Protects a little bit and drains a little energy], Strong Barrier[Barrier, but stronger and draining about twice the energy], Mega Barrier Blast[Takes up all energy, but puts up indestructible barrier for 3 seconds, then fires a weak but large laser and barrier breaks], more to come with level ups :P
Color : Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, Silver(and Pink but that has no effect XP)(I hope multicolor is ok :P)
Level: 1
Legion: None
Once energy runs out it must recharge for some time before using a special move, but can always use basic attacks.

Last edited by Wes x Rui on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 5:32 pm

(it is ok but if you have all colours you have no weakness so i prefere one colour :) )
Pit
Pit

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 5:37 pm

(i don't have black, white, or green, and besides its not too strong anyway XD)
Leo
Leo

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 7:08 pm

i know you dont have all colours but i will change the rules that you can have a mix of two colours or one colour
red (good at combat)
- yellow( illusions)
silver ( can whristand: heat, poison, etc)
white ( special moves strong and a little bit long range attacks
and how are you not strong look at your special moves a level one begins with only four moves in the anime you have all moves you are protected against everything
Sponsored content

Accel world rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg   Accel world rpg H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next