HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
Case Silver
Case Silver

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 23 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 19, 2014 11:04 pm

OOC: sorry that it is short

Sterling blushed turning as red as a tomato when Miyuki clasping her hands in to his, he whished he had been more sociable now for the past few years instead of these past few weeks even if it was only with Miyuki. There was now no longer a gap between the two of them they were now right next to each other, his face felt hot as he felt from the heat coming from Miyuki and from the fact he was blushing. He didn't realise his face had been slowly moving towards hers, he then gave into what his heart wanted to do and kissed Miyuki.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 23 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 5:45 am

Miyuki sat in total surprise for a moment, not necessarily resisting, her head finally fled away from his. She sat blinking, her face steaming red in embarrassment. "I-I, uhm.." She tried to mutter something, anything but nothing seemed to be able to escape from her mouth. "I think its time for us to Accelerate." She looked up at him with a slight smile. She felt horrible to ruin a moment like this with something that she knew he would dread hearing, but it was the only thing she could think to say. "Dont worry, even if you forget I'll still be here." She gave him one more smile before taking a deep breath, mentally preparing herself for whatever they would see upon entering the game.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 23 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 22, 2014 1:10 am

Sterling was just as red as Miyuki ".....sorry....I guess I should've asked first?...." he apologised sounding a little confused towards the end of it as he took a deep breath as he saw the time on his hud...he didn't regret his actions....they were his and he was just able to express himself without the use of a sketch pad or book.....their five minutes was just about up, he squeezed Miyuki's gentle still being scared "....Thank you Miyuki......and you right it about time, for better or for worse Ian and I have to finish this.......BURST LINK!" his reality was replaced with the digital world that changed him into who he was know. he intently teleported to the frontlines of where the battle field was suppose to take place, After going over the battle plan with his generals and squad leader the war was about to begin. Sterling then moved to a cliff that over looked the no mans land and watched the two sides march towards each other and sent Ian a message telling him he was waiting her for him.....he was worried for Miyuki's safe being. A horn sounded as he watched the blood shed begin.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 23 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 6:44 am

Miyuki accelerated, she had planned to follow him into the game, but now that time had stopped, she had time to think about it. Would following Silver really be the best idea? Unlike him, she wouldn't lose the game upon death, yet her low level would do nothing but get in the way. Not to mention Silver had already said his good byes to her as if he had planned on going in by himself, she didnt want to ruin a moment for him. Miyuki watched as the blue coloring of the accelerated world began to fade around her, she had decided to wait, yet she knew it would only be a few seconds before he came back.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 23 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23