HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 3:22 am

The timer canceled out to zero "I'm no cocky you were just in over your head, I also chose no to use weapons and move. If I'm going to fight I should be able to rely on myself alone. If I became reliant on my weapons and moves I would become predictable but master all three of those aspects then go with people call the weakest you become a dangerous threat." He lectured her as he resheathed her sword for her before setting her nerves straight. "I will teach you only what you want to be taught. I won't allow you to be my shadow...we're a team now and I'm going to look after you...if you like it or not."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 3:58 am

She sighed, stretching her fingers and enjoying the return of her movement. "Okay.." She responded simply. Miyuki was more than ready to learn, the game showed an odd and unseen interest for her. It was as if a whole new life sat withing this world. "So, what now?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:46 am

"Well that depends on what you want to learn and what will be your go to fighting style of choice. Basically do want to learn unarmed combat, sword play, ranged armed combat or learn how to use your moves? Once you mastered all of these or at least an adept in all then you will begin to form your own fighting style naturally and be able to take on opponents who are level four." Sliver explained before stopping to think for a moment "If you like I could get a sparing partner at the same level as you so you can fight at an equal playing field....but only if you want to."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 10:39 pm

"I dont want to fight somebody the same level as me.." She muttered to herself. Miyuki drew the sword from her sheath again, looking at the blade. If she were to fight people stronger than her then she would only get better, people her level would only hold her back. She knew she could do than that.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Sliver began to laugh as if he had been told the worlds funniest joke "Well then," he began to chuckle as he placed a hand on Miyuki's shoulder "how does two on one sound these two would be a two levels higher than you but could easily give a level 5 a run for their money." even through his avatar's sinister unchanging face it was clear he was smiling as he meant it...a ridiculous grin that could only be seen is his sister's diary from back when he was a kid...its to bad no one see him now.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 11:30 pm

She let out an inaudible sigh. "Thats... Not exactly what I meant.." She muttered to him quietly. "But if you want me to.. I guess I could.." She began. Miyuki took a quick side step from under Silver's hand. Miyuki nervously stuck her sword back into its sheath. She once again began to nervously fiddle with her newly metallic body, running a slick finger up and then back down her arm.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Sliver stopped laughing not understand what Miyuki wanted "Look" he began talking while scratching the back of his head as if he could feel his hair "I don't want to make you anything and you don't seem to fight anybody...Soooo...." The shards of Shappire on his arms exploded into fragments of light, and then reformed into a sword with a sliver hilt and a blade made from ruff, uncut sapphire crystal. "How about we work on sword play you seem to enjoy that." It was obvious he was trying to cheer her up and make up, for his mistake he couldn't recognise.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 6:56 pm

(Please somebody post don't let this die DX )
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 7:36 pm

( Yea thats me, sorry about that. I had a spurt of in activity but I'm back now~ )
Miyuki shrugged a bit. She pulled the sword out of its sheath again, it came out easily, a hiss expelled into the air. "Okay." She agreed, a hint of happiness echoed in her voice as she raised the sword towards Silver. "Whats first?" She asked, eager to learn.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Sliver would have been smirking if his avatar had a mouth "you generally find two types sword fighters the berzerker and the person with the sence of honour that follows the rule of sword play." He stanced him self looking more like a wild animal "Berzerks are unpredictable, fight dirty, bad mouthed and all out offencive leaving you no time to attack. I'll be the bezerker all you have to do is strike me any where with your sword once while defending your own life making sure you don't take any damage....ready, GO!" He luged forward visously cutting the air in multiple arcs also stabbing randomly inbetween "the point of this is two find every bezerker's weakness." Sliver called out during his onslaught.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 22, 2013 1:09 am

Miyuki held her sword up in defense, trying her best to block each of the incoming blows to the best of her ability. Shortly after her defenses rose she knew she would be unable to withstand the constant assault of his blows. She jumped backwards, as soon as her foot hit the ground she lounged back forward towards him, her sword outwards in hopes of the quick stab hitting.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 22, 2013 1:38 am

Sliver raises his sword vertically blocking her stab as if she swung it horizontally, he ran the short distance of their blades length keeping their blades touching and then when ily a few inches apart he placed a punch where her stomach would have been with his free hand. "You have to remember this is a bazerker ruthless, unpredictable, and fights dirty." He told her as he was disarm her with the had he just punch her with while his blade went to her neck but made no contact. "The question is do you lower yourself to their level or do you keep your honour and fight fairly?"
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Miyuki hunched over as the blow connected, she straitened herself back up and made her decision. She shuffled backwards, keeping her weapons away from him. With a quick hand she reached out and grasped his blade, a cold burn rushing down her hand as she did so, her health bar beginning to drain.
"Judgement." She muttered to herself. With her right hand firmly clasping Silvers weapon her right hand, which was holding her sword, maneuvered itself parallel to her sheath. With a single quick, yet fluent motion she turned the blade around in her hand, the tip aimed at Silvers gut she began to repetitively stab towards his gut, her hand moving as mechanically as a piston as the blade flew.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 24, 2013 10:31 pm

The first few jabbed missed sliver because he kept shifting his body, but finally one barely scratched his avatar making the slightest indent on his health bar. he stepped back and jabbed his sword into the ground as he called the fight to an end, allowing her to take a break "you did good," he told her before sitting down at the foot of a tree "but to almost unmatched you need to do that without your pre-set moves and without losing almost all your health. we'll be practicing that every time we have a training session. Now how about we work on you marksman ship, then call it a day with a tag team match? you and me against two strangers...of coarse only if you want to...if you want to call it quits for today i'm fine with that."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Ian was at home lying on his bed, not feeling like going to school today due to the amount of snow that was outside when he received an email, of a summons order from the other kings of pure colour. He logged on almost instantly, there were mixed feelings as his reality changed from his bedroom to the middle of a corridor made of dark (almost black) crimson marble. His H.U.D. was bombarded with pop ups notifying him that people had left his legion leaving his numbers dangerously thin. He walked into the kings’ court, which was a number of different coloured thrones arranged in a circle, he took his seat as his two body guards logged on spawning to either side of him. He didn’t seem to be the last one to arrive; the blue king’s throne was empty, The white king named Snow Bishop stood up and addressed everyone, thanking them for coming on such short notice “As some of you may already know, the blue king has been deleted from Accel World from losing in PvP combat in a challenge for his crown. The blue legion has spilt into two factions, the new unofficial blue king is leading the New Blue Dawn legion, while those who are loyal to Cobalt Tyrant’s ways and refuse to accept the reformation their new king is leading call themselves the Cobalt Loyalists.”
She paused to take a break from speaking, “Normally this wouldn’t be any of our concern, but it is from the fact that this new king isn’t blue, we don’t even know what colour he is…” she was cut off when the Purple King stood up and began to shout at Snow Bishop “JUST SHOW ME THE BASTARD WHO KILLED CONNOR SO I CAN GO RIPP HIS AVATAR’S HEAD FROM IT’S BODY!”
“keep your temper Violet Assassin, we all know your relationship with Cobalt being his lover and parent. But this is a threat to us all and the rules we set in motion.” With a wave of her hand the image of phoenix wolf appears and all eyes slowly move towards Ian, whose hand turns into a fist boiling with anger. ''I will try to talk to him'' Ian said while standing up as he walked out of the conference room and on to the blue legion, he had trained long and had achieved level 10 the highest level in burst world from now, he was now standing in front of the building of the blue legion and waited for permission to enter.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 12:50 am

(Your charrie is Lv 10!!! I thought he was Lv 9!!!!)

A Knight in Dark green almost black armour with a shield twice his siz on his back looked down fom the turrets "The blue king has declared this area a neutral zone, if you wish to over throw him please log onto the sever where the wars are being fought."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 12:59 am

Ian nodded and logged onto the war server. This would be too easy, he knew where the blue king would be as he began to walk towards the place. He faced a foe from the blue legion almost every 100 meters but mercely killed them at once. Soon he would be in eye contact with the blue king.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 1:06 am

A shocking surprise, Alice was there, taking a beating. "I'm not sure I shoukd've done this...Though I can't leave, I'd bet...Heh..."

(Sorry, I got bored. Needed to post. Shocking re-entrance or what?)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 3:42 pm

(to me it was more confusing then shocking :/ I'm confused why she is there.)

Ian could not find the blue king but only his second in command.

(sorry can't do much until slippy replies)
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Miyuki had let out a simple shrug as her response. her hand snaked down her side, the sword being was awkwardly re sheathed as her hand moved down a little bit farther and wrapped itself around the revolver. she pulled out the fairly large gun and held it idle, awaiting the next orders from Silver.
(Sorry, when I went to reply I had thought you guys went on with your own thing, didnt want to ruin any important plot stuff >.< )
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:16 pm

(it's all right slippy)

"right then try and hit me..." Sliver said disappearing and reappearing at different locations around Miyuki, he stopped moving though after a few seconds receiving a email, from his second in command and had to open his HUD to see it. it was an alert saying that the red king had entered the battle.

(ian I would like to request a posting order to keep this rp on track)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:36 pm

(yes please but it doesnt have to however please dont post two pages while i am gone)
Ian could see the person blocking his way. 'This must be the second in comand' He thought to himself. ''I want to speak with the blue king'' He said as he waited for a respons.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:40 pm

the blue knight stood tall, "he isn't here at the moment, he is resting after days of continuous battle to turn this war into a stalemate that we can maintain so there are no unnecessary losses on neither sides." he points to the war field behind Ian, now the Cobalt loyalist's were killing of the new blue legion deleting them from accel world. "but if you still wish to fight then I shall be your opponent..." the dark green and black shield wielding avatar spawned in front of them "the king requested that the red king and himself have a civil conversation...Red king please follow me to a waiting area if you accept these terms."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:46 pm

''Sure whatever'' Ian said as he began to follow the green like avatar. 'Hmm if that guy havent come sooner that avatar would have been toast' He soon arrived in a very chic room and awaited for the blue king to come.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Sliver transported himself and Miyuki into the blue legion castle out side the waiting room, by swapping the severs that he made training grounds. "please wait here I shouldn't be too long." he said as the kingly attire returned to his avatar by spawning back onto him. he entered the room slamming the two doors open "IAN DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE YOUR ACTIONS HAVE LEAD TO COUNTLESS UNNESSCARY DEATHS!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 21 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next