HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Sliver nodded, before leading the duo to art room where he pulled out a chair for Miyuki and sat opposite of her. "I just want to let you know before we start this game may very well change your life..." He took a deep breath before continuing "the game is voice activated. So when you are ready just say "Burst Link and it will begin. Once you are ready join me there, we should be the only two there since the school is a private server." He closed his eyes and leaded into the chair he was sitting on as if he was about to go to sleep. "Burst link."  Once he opened his eyes he was standing in the middle of a flower garden full of rose bushes and in the centre was a creek which eventually ran into a swamp. He look around to try an find Miyuki's avatar....the only other avatar that should be on this server.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Miyuki stared at him with a blank awkward expression for a moment. She was starting to think he had gone crazy, voice activated things were rare, especially to trigger an app. But she decided to try it anyway. "Burst Link." She said somewhat quietly in hopes that nobody would think she was talking to herself. As the words finished escaping her mouth the world seemed to shatter, tinting blue before rearranging itself into a who new scene. A garden, the different flowers seemed almost overwhelming to the senses, yet, not too much to handle.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 8:46 pm

"So there you are." Case walked up to Miyuki's avatar, he now had a blue cloak of that showed kingship with blue crystal shards sticking out of his arms and the crown of his head (the only changes to his avatar after becoming the blue king...see his charrie app on page one for an idea of what he looks like) he looked her avatar up and down scanning her, "you got a good looking avatar....and if you're wondering its me Sliver." he kept his distance not knowing how she would react this whole new world. "The Purple patriarch.....unusual name.....but yet I'm not one to speak."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Miyuki looked him up then back down, analyzing his less than human figure. She raised her hand into view, metallic. It wasint unexpected, it seemed like this game was a robot simulator or something, defiantly not unheard of. "Nice cape." She noted jokingly.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 9:49 pm

(i'm still working on your pic slippy)

Sliver was stunned for a moment "did you just make a joke?" he asked turning the tables of the teasing onto her "Also this attire wasn't by choice. but on a different note welcome to accel world. i'm assuming you never herd of it." he stopped talking to give her moment to answer
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 10:13 pm

She blushed a little bit as he noticed that she had made a joke, of course her now red skin was invisible under a layer of metal. "No.. I have never heard of Accel world. Is this all there is to it?" She stretched her fingers around infront of her face, enjoying the way the avatar reacted how she wanted it to.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 10:38 pm

"Far from it," Sliver said with a tone that would indicate he was smiling "this is a fighting game where burst linkers, like ourselves fight one another to earn burst points which is used as the game's currency for levelling up, and to gives the edge over reality." he walked over to her in a manor that showed he was a person with power in this world but humble about it, he didn't even realised how his walking has changed ever since he became a king. "every player has a guardian who gave them their only extra copy of the game, in other words I will train you to be able to hold your own in a battle then your fate in this world is up to you." he placed a hand on her shoulder "the last thing I want to do is to hold you back."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 10:46 pm

If course, Ashira randomly popped up somehow. "I knew I had met you before...But, you and Ian didn't let me tell my side of what happened. Aaaanyway, so um...My name...No, I said that already...Um...But, I'm not Hamfighter, I'm Hunter. Please, give me your trust..."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Miyuki looked between Silver and the random person who had appeared, back and forth. She was confused on who it was and had no idea what to say, so she just sat by and awaited them to finish their conversation. In the meanwhile she tried to get familiar with her new body, she took a step back and almost fell over due to the random clumsiness of it all before regaining balance. She instinctively reached down to where her waist would be, on the left side was a scabbard, seemingly connected to her through invisible strings, inside was a silver, almost white straight sword. Just above the sword was a holster, a 6- shooter sat inside of it, of course it was on the rather large side.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:07 pm

(I updated my character app please have a look)

Sliver was trying to keep his anger under control, "you have 5 seconds to tell me your story, out of respect for our mutral friend. I believe you I won't attack but we go separate ways and if I don't believe you have an extra 5 seconds to get the hell away from me." he truned to Miyuki "get back I don't want you mixed up in this...and if I tell you to log out you do as I say."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am

"I don't know what happened for a while, but when Nekona was acting weird I went to talk with her...Then, I lost control of myself. I...Wish I could remember the rest...I then remember being free to control myself, but that was after Ian had left...And come here. I found out where he went from some girl and followed him here. Um...I wanted to say that I'm sorry for lying about who I was, too..." She looked down as a tear fell from her eye.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 12:30 am

the flames on his body died down sooner "well he is stubborn I'll give you that much. but don't think for a moment I trust you. Nekona's mind control stopped effecting her because of her amnesia, for all we know you could still be under who knows controls...unless...would mind control be a yellow's ability?" Case began to have a conversation with somebody who he had considered an enemy....he was hoping he wouldn't have any regrets over this. he signalled Miyuki to stay back until he was positive it was safe.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 12:40 am

Miyuki hadnt really moved anywhere, just sort of stood around casually as they talked with each other. She continued to examine the surroundings, the graphics were amazing for something as simple as a fighting game, they seemed realistic. She could hear and feel the wind slowly breezing through the meadow of sorts that they stood in, she had an awfully curiosity growing as to whether the game registered pain.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 12:56 am

"I...Don't know...I...I'm sorry...I...Um...I'm still learning here." She appeared as though Silver was making her remember things, the little from when she was controlled. "Could...We please be friends? Please?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 12:57 am

"don't even think about Miyuki." Sliver called out to her without taking his eyes off Ashria "this game does simulate pain."
"As for you (talking to Ashria) I can't turst you yet...if you find out if mind control is a yellow's move then I may consider a friendship."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:28 am

She seemed to teeter back and forth as if the display bored her. "I didnt plan on doing anything." She claimed in defense.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:35 am

"sure you weren't."

(turns back to Ashria) "well until you have my evidence. this is good bye Ashria." case spoke as he turned around and grabbed Miyuki's hand and moved him to a private server his nerolinker gave out. now the world was a large grass field on top of a cliff with a long white sandy beach with a crystal clear ocean. only invited players could enter here. "sorry about that." he apologised to Miyuki so do have any questions regarding the game or do you just feel like trying to kick my ass?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:38 am

"I do have proof...Unfortunately..." She logged out, hoping she would see Silver soon to give him the evidence.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:43 am

Miyuki raised a hand to her chin for a moment, an obvious state of thought taking over. She let her right hand fall, it crossed her body over to her left waist. In a single fluid motion she removed her gun from its holster and raising it. Without another word she pointed towards his chest and fired a shot, the massive gun had had surprisingly little recoil as she immediately put it back into the holster and drew the sword. "The later sounds funner."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:48 am

Miyuki wouldn't have even been able to have seen Sliver's movements, he was a blur and caught the bullet from her gun and the crushed it between his pointer finger and his thumb. "What later would you be speaking of?" He asked sounding somewhat confused "also let me know when you don't want me to hold back anymore." His tone into a cheeky tease.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:56 am

"Dont go easy on me, I may not know what I'm doing but I'm not weak." She stated. She pulled the gun back out aiming it at his lower chest as she proceeded to fire out 5 more shots before a clicking sound echoed from the chamber. With a quick movement she solemnly put the gun back in its holster. Of course, even in a game I have limited shots. She thought to herself as she slid the sword from its sheath.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:07 am

Sliver caught the bullets once again in the same manor, he held up his hand to show a bullet between each finger (two in one case). "Very well I will go a little bit harder on you" he teased as he flicked the bullets he caught back at her which traveled as if they had just been shot again, before he diseapered from sight.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:23 am

Luckily his hand had telegraphed the attack. Miyuki had seen plenty of action or games where the boss was strong enough to throw bullets back, she assumed if he could catch them in mid air he could also throw them. Unluckily the two bullets in one hand had a little bit of a spread from eachother. when she dodged the first four she had moved in the direct path of the 5th bullet. As the almost flaming small metal ball skimmed her exterior the pain was bad. It was obviously not that of real life but it was paiful non the less. For the first time she had noticed the two giant bars floating above them, hers had dropped to almost 3/4th's. As her Hp bar grinded down she let out a small grunt, flinching as she clutched where the shot had hit her side. Realizing she was still in battle she shoved the already numbing pain to the back of her mind as she raised her sword, looking for Silver.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:47 am

Sliver reappeared all around Miyuki at once (moving extremely fast) then jabbed her in all of her pressure points, momentarily immobilising her while disarming her sword and doing no damage to her health. "You're good but got to learn. He said disappearing and reappearing back to where he started from examining her sword. "But at your level I could take on opponent 3 times mine with nothing but my hands no weapons no moves....but on a different note this is a nice sword."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 3:14 am

"You're.. cocky.." She struggled. She tried taking a step towards him, her sword drawing her back to it, but to no avail. Her body was immobile, she could still feel everything but it was as if her brain was not sending out the signal to walk. She was useless.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 20 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next