HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:21 pm

"Did you ever think for once you might be wrong Ian? and fine don't tell me then, if cant trust me then I can no longer trust." Sliver spoke as he walked away "I was hopping you realised the truth and that why you came here. I was willing to give you a second chance but it looks like you don't want one for use to be friends...see you around....Red Rider." saying those words hurt Sliver, Ian was his first real friend who changed his life...but he wasn't going to abandon Nekona like Ian did to them. all he wanted was for everybody to have fun and to have a second chance here in this world...then an idea hit him...a legion.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Ian sighed as he said: ''Your moves are blocked because you have two colours. If you go to the menu you can choose which colour to pick. It is only for people who have two colours. The attacks you get are based on what you choose. If you choose red you will have long range attacks, and blue will give you short range attacks.'' He then stopped as he looked at sliver. ''I have thought about it a lot and you should as well. Think about everything that had happened and then we will see if you think it is still my fault.'' He then kept standing there not doing anything awaiting his awnser.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Sliver stopped walking and opened up his hud...what ian described wasn't there. "I have no such option in my menu....ill think about what you said but the fact remains I am not going to abandon my child, I'm going to give everybody a second chance." he walked away back to Nekona.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Ian humped as he went insid the blue orb. He did not look forward to this day. Today all members could choose a legion and the leaders would stay hidden. His legion the Red bombardement was open for new members like every legion on this day of the year. Just when he went in at all the arena's a message appeared that the new ones should choose a legion, in their menu as there were a lot everyone with their own king of pure colour. Ian went to his legion home guarded by two bodyguards, one yellow, one black as he said on his chair where he would speak to the new legion members soon. However he was hidden until then letting the new ones not know who he was.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Nekona looked at Silver with a quizzical expression.
"What happened? It sounded like you two were having an argument." she said. Her wings appeared to be fine after the battle; almost as if they were never shot. Nekona was moving them around to check if they worked fine.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 4:45 pm

"Yea it was nothing don't worry about." he smiled "Hey what do you think about joining a legion?" he asked curiously.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Ian was sitting in the chair as he looked to all the newbies that were transporting in the red house. He was invisible due to a piece of dark glass that was in front of him. He could see them but they could not see him. He looked at all their colours seeing there were a lot of yellow members at the red house. This could work at their advantage. When they would be able to battle they could be the last line of defense making one big illusion to let the enemy kill themselves. ''This is a good year'' He said to his bodyguards who were standing next to him.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 2:58 am

Real world avatar:
Name: Alice
Birthplace: Unknown
Looks: Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 Blue-haired-anime-girls-yuki-onnas-profile-31026656-640-480
History: Alice used to live close to Ian, but something came up when she was young.  When they were younger, her and Ian used to be the closest friends there could be.  She moved away at a young age, and was in a car crash.  Her father died, and almost everyone thought she and her mother had died as well.  They moved far away soon after, and it left her hand scarred.  From there, she met someone who became her guardian.  But eventually, it came down to a fight, and she defeated him.  Now, she knows of everything that happened with Ian from her time in Burst World, though her level is low.  She wants to help bring Ian back with his other two friends, but why?  Could another villain be approaching?(Well, idk)
Personality: Alice is always trying to help, but can have her issues.  She wants to help Ian more than anyone, but first must figure out how.
Password: LETS ACCELERATE

Burst world rpg avatar
Name: Streak
Looks: (Will look for a pic soon)
Special moves: Blue Strike(Fires short-range lightning bolt, not very strong)
Fake Laser(Fires two yellow lasers.  Which one is real?  Yes, one is always fake!)
Ultimate strike(Not really, since it's just a power punch.  With one fist being fake...Which one?)
Explosive Wave(Just look up Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 Explosive Wave Attack, it's all this is)
Color: Blue/Yellow(Has red , but it's just for looks)
Level: 3
Legion: None
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 11:45 am

(looks great allready :D)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 2:29 pm

(I just need to find the pic and it's done, so could i use her for now?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 2:31 pm

(of course you can ^^)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Alice was thinking about joining a legion. She did know alot about Ian, including his legion. Her skills in the real world are much stronger here, so she had been watching Ian for a long time. She even knew who Nekona and Ashira were, and everything that happened before. "No, I have to do this alone, nobody else can get hurt for my helping him. But getting him to understand is the first challenge..."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Ian was looking around pretending to be a newbie and had made his level covered by an illusion from his yellow bodyguard. It looked like a 3 now and he was looking around when he saw an avatar. He did not know who it was but he remembered that avatar, he was not sure from where of when but he just remembered it and walked to wards it. ''Hey uhm do you remember me I don't know where I remember you from but I just do.''
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:15 pm

"So you know my avatar here, but you can't listen to me in the real world?" She sighed. "That fits fine with the puzzle that is your mind."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:20 pm

''Uhm ok'' Ian said while trying to remember her. ''Sorry but I dont think we have met in the real world although I remember you're avatar, have we met before?'' He hoped she would awnser his question as a lot of new people began to transport into the red house. He needed to hurry cause he would be upstairs soon to welcome all the new ones on the balcony.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:23 pm

"Not here, we haven't met...Diectly. Maybe you saw me following you a time in the past, Ian?" She chuckled, wondering if he could figure out who she was.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:26 pm

''Wait a minute, is that ... no it couldn't be, Alice is that really you'' He said while looking sat her. He remembered now when he had been young he had a friend who he had never seen anymore after a long while and his parents did not want to say him what had happened so after a long time he had forgotten about her.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:32 pm

"I tried telling you in the real world it was me, didn't I?" She laughed. "Hey, isn't that thing happening soon? I should come watch, but do I need to join the legion to watch?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:35 pm

''Well yeah actually but if you want you can come with me upstairs and watch it from above, it has a much better view and then you can think a bit longer what legion to join, but I would love to have you in mine.'' Ian replied as he smiled to her. He was glad he finally remembered her and now that he did he hoped that she would join his legion so they could fight together.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:39 pm

"I can't join any legions right now...Sorry. But later we'll need to talk in the real world, k?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Upon Silver's question, Nekona thought for a few seconds. She looked at him with a smile.
"A legion sounds great!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:44 pm

''Sure Alice well do you mind going up to the balcony with me or do you rather want to stay down here'' Ian said while looking up. His bodyguards were making a sign that he should come quickly to welcome all the new people that had joined the legion.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:54 pm

"I'll come up with you, I guess."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Ian walked up to the balcony with Alice following him, his bodyguard did not want to let her through at first but after he had said she was invited they let her, in. ''Sorry for my bodyguards they just really want to protect me from any harm'' Ian said while turning towards the people who had joined downstairs. ''Everyone welcome to the red legion, this is not only a legion for fighting but also to make friends and have lots of fun'' The speech took about five minuts then he turned around and walked towards Alice. ''So what do you want to do?''
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 4:01 pm

"We could find somewhere to fight someone. I'm only level 3, you know."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next