HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 10:34 pm

most of the nerves would go back to normal while a select few would stay intact until the end of the fight when he would fix them, the pressure points that wouldn't go back to normal, would hinder her movement making her slower and her strikes would have less impact....just as he planned. "Positive," he responded "if I am going to be your Guardian I'll need to know your limits." he picked up a few round pieces of tarmac and began to toss and catch them in his hand.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Nekona nods, and opens up her move menu with a swipe of her hand. Scrolling through it, she decided to start with 'Scarlet Burst'. Clicking it, a burst of red flame appeared in her hands and she nearly jumped from it suddenly appearing, and she seemed to hesitate when holding it.
I haven't played with fire since the accident... But, I guess since I can't really burn anything here it should be fine.
"Here I go!" she shouted, slowly but surely hurling the flame at Silver. It did not have much strength due to some of her nerves being unresponsive, but there was still some strength.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Sliver simplly side stepped to dodge the fire ball, he looked at it then back at Nekona, "do you want be to use a move are should I continue go easy on you?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Nekona frowned.
"I'm doing the best I can," she replied with a pout, then flipped through her move list again. This time, she clicked the most impressive looking one.
"Ruby Phoenix Blade!"
Her blade glowed a bright red and the image of a phoenix made of flames appeared behind her. Nekona jumped up, feeling a sudden adrenaline rush, and charged at Silver, swinging her sword twice, causing bright red, energy beam-like slices to rush at him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 11:56 pm

as if the beam was a person attacking him he spun him self around it as if he was going to punch it in the back, unfortunly it grazed his shoulder knocking some more health off. "pretty good" he complemented her, but ended up sounding like he was still teasing her.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:05 am

"Don't tease me. It'll make me mad." Nekona replied, a frown still firmly placed on her face. She didn't like being mocked or teased, and often made mistakes because of it. She launched herself in the air, her wings catching the air and keeping her afloat.
"Red Flame!" she shouted, a larger flame than before appearing in her hands. It seemed to wrap around her arms, and Nekona flinched from it. She still had a slight pyrophobia, but it wasn't serious. She hurled it at Silver with more force, her nerves starting to get over the shock from earlier.
(If you read her bio in the old Accel World RPG topic, you'll see what happened)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:12 am

He dodged it and ran up to her as the time ran out. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "I wasn't teasing you that time I meant it." He could tell something with her and fire. "Look I won't ask what happened with you and why your scared of fire but remember you can talk to me." He smiled "Plus don't bother with Ian he made his mind up."he sat down on a bench "I stood up for something or this case someone. I have no regrets. I just wish he understood that I never left him." The bench brakes under his weight.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:16 am

"Hey, watch out!" Nekona said, catching Silver's hand before he fell with the bench.
"Must've been an old bench." she replied while trying to help Silver to his feet. She shuffled her own feet a bit when Silver pointed out her pyrophobia, but sighed and decided to tell him what was going on.
"Okay, I'll tell you why I'm afraid of fire."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:24 am

Sliver still fell to the ground regardless, he began to laugh his head off and then stopped Nekona from speaking. "this is the worlds end stage after all," he chuckled "probably wasn't the smartest thing to do." he pulled up his hud "hey are you up for some double teams?" he smiled at her giving off the signal you don't need to say any thing.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 am

"Double teams? I do like to work with another person." Nekona replied, feeling relieved that she didn't need to explain herself.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:40 am

"that sounded wrong," he said with a straight face as he looked through the matchmaking list, "what level do you want to go up against?" he asked the thought of his two hidden moves walked back into his mind, he was still befuddled at the response. he was unsure if he should ask Ian about it even though Ian didn't want to see him. he sighed at the thought, he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:57 am

Nekona ignored Silver's first sentence, then answered his question.
"Well... I'm not sure what level I'm at yet, so how about a 3?"
(lol I forget what levels the players all go up to XD)
She seemed to be trying to think of something, or maybe she was trying to remember something.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 1:02 am

He looked at her and select two level twos instead. There scenery slowly changed from charred city to a field full of wild flowers "You ok?" He asked he was concerned for her "we don't have to do this you know, we can opp out."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:59 pm

"Are you kidding? I've only just started! Let's keep going." Nekona said, although she was feeling a bit uneasy about the fight. There was something odd going on.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 pm

In a flash of light two players appeared, one called Emrald Rook who looked like a green stone golem make of bricks and covers with red moss. The second was named Cherry Shot and looked like a six year old mecha cowgirl with a sniper rifle 3 times the size of her avatar. Cherry Shot was sitting on top of Emerald Rook, "Ohh oni-chan can I play the kitty cat." She asked the player underneath who responded "I don't care your my master you pick."
"I want the kitty," she said as she pulled out her rifle.

"Look like you made a new friend?" Sliver teased Nekona "Do you want to play with her or should I?" He could tell something was wrong with Nekona and was trying to lighten the mood.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Nekona shook her head.
"Nah. I've always liked cowgirls. Especially when they use guns and snipers!"
This was actually true. Nekona did like cowgirls and guns, especially snipers. That was when Nekona realized with a jolt that she was starting to remember things.
I remembered some part of my past! That's so awesome! Maybe if I keep hanging out here in Accel World, I'll remember more! she decided, and unsheathed her sword. Nekona's avatar started to look more and more like a cat with wings as she progressively remembered more of her past.
(lol in Nekona's avatar picture on the old topic, she looks kinda like a robot sheep so yeah XD)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:16 pm

He ran around the golem looking for a weakspot he found one...it was underneath Cherry Shot, who was keeping Nekona on her toes, she was reloading and shooting a little bit slower then the speed he moved at....which was fast. "Hey Dawn," he called out to Nekona knowing not to use he real name "If you can get Little miss sunshine off I can bring down the green giant."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Nekona nodded, and immediately jumped up and flipped over the huge golem. Deciding to tease Cherry Shot to get the girl to follow her, Nekona started to make funny faces.
"Bleh! You can't catch me~" she said in a sing-songy voice, and started to fly away.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:55 pm

A bead of sweat (comical kind you see in an anime/manga) rolls down Sliver head "I thought those wings were for show." Cherry Shot threw a fit in response to Nekona's song jumped of and shot her in both wings bringing her to the ground. During the commotion he jumped on top of Rook (who was moving much too slow to stop him) and smashed his fist into and through the weakspot hopping he was right.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Nekona started to fall with a shout, but landed on her feet; just how a cat would.
"Ooh! Are you mad?" she asked with a sly smile on her face. Nekona charged forward with insane speed, zig-zagging and moving in unpredictable movements. Once she was close enough, Nekona tried to nail Cherry Shot with an axe kick.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Ian had just loggen on when he had gotten a message that the avatar which he was the parent from was fighting. He decided to check it out as he felt like he would like to see him losing. He transforted to the place they were fighting and began to stand in front of the croud seeing nekona and sliver fighting together. He had to keep breathing in and out carefull not to break the baracade. So he had really joined forces with her. There was a lot of sadness and starting hatred in his eyes. If Sliver would see him now he would see how he felt.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Cherry Shot was knock back a little, she was was now low on heath for having such a low defence, she got up and began to run back to her Partner screaming "Oni-chan!" Emerald Rook collapsed over in front of her there sitting on top of his body was Sliver "Hey there. Nice to meet you I'm Phoenix Wolf." he told her obvious "I just took down your vantage point....what yea going to do about it?" the match timed out. Cherry Shot began to cry "Hey don't worry he'll be up in about 5min."

Sliver did his best to put Emerald Rook and sit him down at the foot of a nearby tree. He turned around to Cherry Shot "hey you two were really good. can I send you a friend request I would like to battle again some time." he smiled at her hopping he wasn't scaring her, he turned to Nekona "hey you were awesome out there and I think that enough training today. are your wings ok?" he saw Ian a distance away "I'll be right back he said to all of them." and walk towards him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Ian was walking away to the log out point in the arena. It was the place where you would get teleported to another, arena to watch another cool match if you wanted to when he heard footsteps behind him. He was sure who it would be as he was one of the last persons there, the others were busy talking so he knew who it was. He did not turn around as he just stood there gazing in front of him as he sighed just wanting to get away. ''What do you want Sliver'' He sneered just wanting to see another match.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 pm

"Just here to remind you something's and to ask you something's." he stated "just a reminder you left/betrayed me not the other way round, secondly your probably thinking that I joined ranks with Hunter or Hamfighter and that Nekona never lost her memory. Well your wrong again, she has lost her memory and is regaining it bit by bit, I was training with her, she is my in game child now so I need to train her and myself because I don't walk out on a friend and blame the pain I get from it on every one but myself....that's right I lived with the feeling you have now every day of my life until I became a burst linker, it taught me to let go of my past and to rise from my ashes." he paused to let Ian take that in "now comes my questions, why are you here? and why are 2 of my 4 beginning moves blocked?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Ian listened to what he would saying as he shook his head through the whole story. ''You got it completely wrong just make sure she will stay out of my way when she remembers me and for you moves'' He said while checking him up and down. ''I dont know that'' He was lie-ing there was no doubt about that but he had no intention of telling sliver why a few of his moves were blocked, it had been his colour. He would have to choose between red or blue which would mean that two of those would be unlocked, on what he would choose. He was a master at telling lie's and he was sure even Sliver who could recognize a lie very fast would not be able to tell the diffrence that easily. He stretched one time as a lot of things ran through his head. He was sure that nekona was going to betray him one day and this time he would have to figure it out on his own he did not care about him anymore. He started to walk further as his hand slowly came closer to the blue light in the form of an orb that meant that it was an exit.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next