HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
Card
Card

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:57 am

Nekona nodded, and decided she ought to try and discuss it with Alice.
"Did you see some sort of figure? Or was chained down?" she asked, trying to keep herself from shaking. The nightmare was a very frigthening experience since Nekona HATED to be trapped or anything.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:02 am

"Yes. But I wasn't chained, someone I couldn't tell who they were was...Were we having the same dream? I wonder..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:09 am

"Maybe... I guess it's some sort of aftereffect of being in Accel World/Burst World for so long..." Nekona said, trying to 'keep it together'. She was visibly shaking and was trying to calm down.
"It was so... Unnerving. Being chained like that, I mean..."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:12 am

"You've been captured before, right? Maybe this part is linked to that. To your memory. But there's a reason we had the same dream..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:19 am

Nekona yawned and looked at the time. It was 2 AM.
"Whatever the reason, we have to sleep. We can discuss this tomorrow while Silver goes to school." she said, seeming much more calmer. She flopped back down, and tried to fall asleep again.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:23 am

"Wake me up if you're up fi-" She flopped back, asleep.

(Do we timeskip or wait for Alpha?...Or timeskip then wait for Alpha?)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:27 am

(Do you want to wait? Idc either way.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:31 am

(I guess let's continue. Getting back for Avatar partly, but mostly because this is getting plot-ified.)

*Timeskip*
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:45 am

(kk)

Nekona awoke early and decided to make breakfast. It was 6 AM, so she cooked for an hour and had the table set by 7:30. She walked up to the room she and Alice shared, and shook the girl.
"Wake up~" she said, nudging and prodding Alice.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:48 am

Alice rolled over and off the bed, waking her up. "All my skills, but that happens every morning I try to sleep when something or someone gets me up. Human or clock." She got up. "I wonder if our dreams...Were the same again."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:52 am

"Well, what did you dream?" Nekona asked, leading Alice to the table to eat. She pulled out a chair and began to eat. She had made bacon and eggs, a typical breakfast dish she had learned about in the cooking class of Silver's school.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:58 am

"I dreamed of me, you, Ian, Silver, and Ashira all being friends and the past not driving us apart. A picnic in a flowery field. They were such pretty flowers." She seemed different again. Maybe she had two personalities that only showed up at the correct times?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:05 am

Nekona tried to remember her second dream. The details were a bit fuzzy, but as for as she could tell, she had a different dream. In this one, Nekona was just hanging out in Silver's apartment when some black figure came inside. Nekona couldn't tell who it was, but she knew it was someone to be afraid of. The figure saw Nekona and started to slowly walk to her.
"I'll protect him!" was the only thing heard before it went black and she woke up.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:10 am

"Must have some link again...So...Should we do something today? Like maybe a girls-only battle on Burst World? Maybe a day with the two of us having fun? We could maybe go to some movie, I can buy. Or maybe just relax the day?" She wondered...Should they use this day for themselves?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:16 am

Nekona decided that she would love to spend time with Alice. She nodded and began to finish her food.
"Let's finish breakfast first, then go shopping/video game shopping. Afterwards, we'll go watch a movie."
This was her suggestion. Nekona didn't like shopping much, unless it was for video games.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:19 am

"Breakfast, right. Forgot that part of the day." She began eating. "So, how does Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan sound for a movie?"

(Nekona should ask about the personality thing, since sometimes it's plain she may have two personalities.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:24 am

"Yeah yeah, but... What's with your sudden 'happy' personality? Don't tell me you have split-personality disorder." Nekona said with a slight groan. Sure enough that it was bad for her to have slight amnesia, but someone with multiple personality disorder, too? That would make the team rather weak.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:27 am

"Why would you think that, silly?" Alice laughed shortly at the thought, not knowing herself.(But I do! She's not ninja-skilled with this personality either.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:33 am

(kk)

"Okay... How about the movie 'Equestria Girls'? Or 'Despicable Me 2'? I heard both were pretty good. And, if you don't like those, I got 'Fullmetal Alchemist: Sacred Star of Milos' the other day." Nekona said, trying to change the subject.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:37 am

"Equestria Girls is in the theater I had in mind same room right after Broly. We could catch both if you want." 'Split personality? Why would she think that?'
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:40 am

"Okay." Nekona replied with a happy smile. She had finished her breakfast and placed the dishes in the sink, waiting for Alice, now.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:44 am

Alice finised a few minutes later, now serious to get there quickly. She tossed her bowl, tossed her spoon, and both landed just fine in the sink. She jumped up and did her changing technique again, changing into a blue shirt and yellow...Well, everything else, even socks. "Let's go."

(Timeskip to theater, since they'll be there long enough to RP before another timeskip?)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 12:00 pm

(Wow I go to sleep because it was 3:10am when I posted my last post and you guys go through 2 pages...just wow)

Sliver woke up at 5 am after going to bed at 11pm, after checking the date (Friday, 30th Novermber) he did his usual routine of showering and getting dressed (minus his blaze and replace with brown leather jacket), he left a notebook he made last night on the table, the note read "Nekona, sorry I had to leave for school early. Feel free to use anything in the fridge. The notebook there is for you. So you don't have to 'buy' one. Talk to you later. 
Sliver."

He walked towards time square, where he bought a muffin and a bottle of oj and from there to the Empire State Buliding. He sat up at the top looking at the view. He stayed there for 2 hours remembering every little deatail he could see. The time passed quickly and soon he realised he was late for school.

***time skip school 3rd period just before lunch

He arrived at his locker out of breath, the bell for lunch rang he swore under his breath. He began walking to the art room with a box of pencils and erasers.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Miyuki had casually strolled into school that day, with a small bag on her back (Which didn't really hold anything but some paper and pencils.) and the boys umbrella in her left hand. Through the day she had been getting awkward looks for carrying an umbrella around on a sunny day, but she didn't mind, she couldn't hear them saying anything behind her and her eyes always seemed to wander elsewhere when something like that happened. After a few minutes of roaming around the school she had finally seen the boy who had given her the umbrella, he seemed to be in a hurry, carrying the same art supplies as yesterday. Miyuki made a B-line to cut off Silver. Upon reaching arms distance of him she moved the cuff from her left ear so that she could hear. Miyuki raised her arm, the handle to the umbrella he had lent her was stretched out towards him. As Miyuki returned the item her eyes skidded around to random landmarks in the school, lockers, people, anything aside from eye contact.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Sliver was shocked to see the girl from yesterday holding out the umbrella he had given her so she wouldn't get wet and his blazer so she wouldn't get a cold. He gave a gentle friendly smile as he gently moved her hand with the umbrella towards her "Keep it in your locker, it's going to rain again soon and it would be a good idea to have one there incase you forget to bring one." He noticed that she was looking uneasy or nervous from her eyes darting around the place, he scanned the room and saw nobody was looking there way...and why would they, to the other students in the school they didn't exist. he placed his hand on her shoulder "ease up nobody watches you unless you want them to or if you make your self stand out," he smiled "true fact you know." He then left walking back towards the art room but stopped after taking two steps and turned his head back around "My name is Sliver." The he continued walking again.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 14 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next