HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
Pit
Pit

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:40 pm

"Well...He was...And it was all..." She dropped out of here sentence a few times, for who-knows-why.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:09 am

"Why'd you stop speaking the middle of the sentence?" Nekona asked, her expression growing into a puzzled one. After a few milliseconds of thinking, Nekona caught on.
"Don't tell me; you can't say a word to explain it? He somehow locked the information?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:16 am

"Well, it was kinda my..." She dropped her sentence again. Something could be seen bothering her. She opened her door and walked inside her small-ish house.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:17 am

Nekona followed her with a now worried expression.
"What's wrong? Where are you going?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:21 am

She walked out with a backpack on her back. "This is all of the Pokemon games and 14 different systems to play it on."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 4:20 am

Nekona nearly drooled at the thought of how awesome it was to have all the Pokemon games.
".... Can I borrow them whenever?" she asked with hopeful and sparkling eyes.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 1:38 pm

"Sure!" Alice had returned to her happy personality again. "Just as long as I'm not using what you want to borrow."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Nekona cheered with a smile, and then told Alice to quickly get a bike or something for them to ride to the competition. She even asked if Alice had a motorcycle; the girl liked to ride such things.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 3:52 pm

"You know how to drive a motorcycle?" Alice pointed to 3 motorcycles. "I usually end up trashing one a week. Three are being repaired, but we can each take one of these three."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Nekona nodded, excitedly climbing onto a red motorcycle and putting on the helmet.
"Yay for motorcycles!" she shouted with a happy smile.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Alice got onto the blue one with 2 yellow stripes, one per side. She threw her helmet aside. "Let's ride." She pulled out. Streets were empty, and no police close enough. That and the speed limit was 100 MPH for some reason. "Up for a race?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 2:32 am

Nekona looked surprised by Alice's question, but suddenly grinned and nodded. Her face was full of determination, and the girl started up her motorcycle.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 2:58 am

Alice tooked off and went 0 to 90 in 3 seconds flat. She was a good racer. Must be how she trashes so many motorcycles. She cut a turn just out of sight. "Unless she knows the secret path as well as I do, I'm gonna win this!"

(Which, either way I won't XD)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 12:03 am

(XD)

Nekona merely sped up to about 90, same speed as Alice, but she didn't seem to be struggling at all. In fact, going at 90 seemed to be about her lowest speed. The girl didn't want to have police chasing after them, it seemed. When she saw Alice turn out of sight, Nekona tried to follow, finding herself in an area that was not familiar. Nevertheless, she went on anyways.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 1:55 am

Alice turned a secret path in the secret path. "This'll be faster...Probably..."

(It's not a maze, but it's got a secret path within itself)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 06, 2013 4:15 am

(That's... A bit odd. XD Oh well... Not arguing here.)

Nekona tried to find Alice through the secret path (first one) but unfortunately just missed seeing her turn into the second secret path. And so, the girl zipped through the first and tried to find her way back on the sidewalk or road.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 06, 2013 10:01 am

Alice went up a tree(XD) and jumped into the air. She bdgan moving forward and came down onto the first path..Behind...Nekona...
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:49 am

"Looks like we have a winner!" Nekona said with a smile. Her competitive side was really kicking in, as she suddenly accelerated, her motorcycle humming in accordance to her speed.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:53 am

Alice tried to catch up but failed, and soon they were there. "I love loopholes. Racing isn't technically illegal if you're under the speed limit...And safe...And not a criminal already...And not in a certain size vehicle."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Sliver exited from Accel World with a simile on his face, apon exiting he had done what most would consider impossible a level 4 defeated a level 9 king took his place and his sword what most other players would have called his symbol and had gone up to level 6. He saw news of his victory spreading like wild fire over forums that people talked about Accel world but under the false name Mecha Battle arena. It was really picking up on thread dedicated to it on 4chan before some idiot hijacked it and turned it into a spider man meme thread. He looked around the house to see if Nekona and Alice were back yet....they weren't, he sent a message to Nekona asking if she was ok. He then began to look around for his school bag and then realised he left it at school. He emailed Mysaki (sorry if I spelt it wrong) to see if she picked it up.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 4:24 am

(I'm really sorry! School started up, It's my Junior year, so its the most important, not to mention my first AP class, I'm really sorry! >.<)
Miyuki flipped her phone open, she was yet to have left school. In fact far from it, she had gone back to the art room to doodle on the few things, the room now completely empty, the lights off and she was enjoying it. She read the message from Silver before looking around the room. She noticed his backpack in the corner of the room, she walked over and retrieved it before texting him back.
"Yes." was her reply
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Sliver received the text from Miyuki, and sighed of relief now knowing that his bag was with somebody he trusted. he looked at the time on his hud 6:45pm, it was still early evening he texted her back 'have you eaten dinner yet? if you haven't I could meet you at time square and take you out for a bite to say thank you for bringing me my bag. if not I guess I could meet you at school on Monday.' he began to think, 'she is similar to how I was...how I am...would she be able for accel world...I guess I will find out eventually.'
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 4:53 pm

"I have not eaten yet, no.d I will take you up on the offer." She messaged back.
She threw his backpack straps over each shoulder. Lucky for her she did not own a backpack and usually only carried one book around with her anyway. She finished cleaning up her art supplies, making her way for the door and turning off the light before exiting the room. She looked around the school, mostly empty aside from a few Janitors or what not giving her odd looks, she could have sworn one of them told her to stop, but she couldn't hear him, and would rather not get accused of stealing. She left the school and made her way towards time square, happily avoiding the large groups of people as she walked along.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Sliver was already out in time square when he got Miyuki's text he had to get his own dinner since Nekona would probably try and beat him up if he made his own since she wanted too cook tonight...it wasn't his fault that they were late home. he noticed Miyuki from the large crowds he was walking in to blend to his surroundings (he did this subconsciously) he walked up behind her staying blended in with the mass of people around them. Sliver gently placed his hands over her eyes from behind "guess who you just walked by." he told he before lifting his hands off her eyes and took a step back to give her some room, after that he did nothing but gave her the usual friendly smile he gave her. "so what are you hungry for?"
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 5:16 pm

Miyuki had done a small jump as Silver startled her from behind. However she quickly regained her calmness, turning around and looking at the boy. Miyuki let the backpack slide off of her shoulders, holding it out in a gesture for him to take it back. "I dont care where we eat." She mumbled with a shrug.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 17 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next