HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training in the trees (Mod)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Pit
Pit

Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 pm

"Um...There's a contest here soon right?" Her Pokemon ran from behind to catch up.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 am

Akai nodded.
"That's why my Pokemon and I were just practicing. It'll be easy as long as I think everything through."
The boy raised his glasses further up the bridge of his nose. Flare and Fox Fire nodded in unison to agree with their trainer.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 3:04 am

"I have been preparing for it for a while now as well. I'm giving my Pichu a chance in the spotlight this time."
At the mention of the word "Pichu" Seraphina leaped onto Alice's shoulder and cried happily. She had been waiting weeks for this, all the preparation and hours of practice would pay off!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 3:35 am

"Pichu... I can critique your Pokemon if you want."
Akai said, while taking out a notebook and pencil. Flare noticed that Akai's glasses were a bit dirty, and pointed at them. Akai nodded, and gave the Pignite his notebook and pencil to hold for a few seconds. The boy? took off his glasses, fogged them up a bit, then wiped the lens with his sleeve. He took the notebook and pencil back, and waited for Alice's answer.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Critique? Seraphina slid from her place on Alice's head and onto Dante's. He moved his little friend closer to Akia and Alice stood beside her Charizard. Her Snorunt and new Budew wanted to see as well, and leaped into her open arms.
"Sure, sounds interesting."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Akai examined Seraphina with interested eyes. He picked up the Pichu, and stared at her intensely for a few seconds, then smiled.
"Your Pichu is very healthy. This means you take good care of her. She seems to like you a lot as well, which shows me that you love and care for Pokemon. Many people have been the opposite lately."
The boy looked as if there was something even more special about what was just said, before he put the Pichu down.
"Your Pichu is currently not too strong, but has potential. If you be patient and raise her well, your friend may become strong enough to take a legendary head on."
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 12:59 am

As she was picked up and looked at, the tiny electric type giggled into her stubby little paws. Alice smiled as he said Seraphina was healthy and happy, that was very good to hear. He went on to say that she was not the powerful just yet, but her potential was great. Take on a legendary? THAT would be amazing! Alice softly stroked the Pichu's ears, making her partner laugh.
"Thank you very much, I try to take great care of my partners. They mean so much to me."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 1:20 am

"Ooh, do mine, do mine! Um...How about Snivy?"
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 4:20 pm

"Oh!"
Alice spoke up as she remembered something, and quickly fished into her bag. What she brought out was gently cradled in her arms as she removed it from it's glass casing. A pokemon egg, pale and warm to the touch.
"After you look over her Snivy what can you tell me about this?"
She gestured to the egg with a nod of her head, her curiosity was great.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 4:53 pm

(Oh yeah, Rainbow, if you're going to use Taya for the Bounty Hunt, she is 'suspended' in this RP. Meaning, she can't participate until the bounty hunt is over. Oh, in case anyone doesn't know, Akai looks like a boy, but is actually a girl. The other characters can find this out later.)
Akai nodded, and picked up Taya's Snivy. He examined the green snake Pokemon with interested eyes. Petting its head, the boy? placed the Snivy back on the ground, and wrote some things in his notebook.
"Very interesting... Your Snivy appears to be somewhat special. He might grow to be stronger than any normal Snivy. Make sure he gets a lot of training, but also stays healthy."
Akai pushed his glasses back up, then smiled at Alice.
"Now, let's look at your Egg."
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 pm

With very slow and careful hands Alice handed the egg over to Akai. She had reservations on letting the egg out of her sights but she wanted to know if the growing pokemon inside was alright. She wondered every day and night what would hatch from the egg, it excited and worried her all the time.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 5:04 pm

(Oh, how long have you had the Egg? If you've carried it for at least 2 pages, it can hatch.)
Akai held the Egg carefully, and his eyes widened.
"This Egg... It's VERY special! What hatches out of it will surprise you. So far, it is very healthy; I can tell you take as great care of this Egg as you do your Pokemon. You are fortunate to have this Egg. Where did you get it?"
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 5:11 pm

{I've had it this entire RP}
"I won it in a contest a while back, nobody knew what type of egg it was and even I do not know. I'm glad to know that it's healthy, I've taken very good care of it. And that excites me even more! I can't wait to see what hatches from it!"
Alice said as she slowly took the egg from Akai once again and rubbed the shell softly. It was so warm, it soothed Alice.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 5:34 pm

(Okay, then it will hatch. Do you already have a plan for what Pokemon hatches out of it?)
Akai watched the Egg with intense eyes.
"Wait... I think that Egg.... Is going to hatch!"
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 5:37 pm

(Yes, Lucretia rolled for me info is in the egg's profile on my App ^^)
Alice looked down at the egg as it begin to tremble, small cracks appearing in the shell.
"Oh my goodness!"
Alice exclaimed excitedly, as her four pokemon began to circle around the egg to see what would happen. With each crack the zigzagged across the shell Alice's heart jumped, tiny portions of the shell flaked onto the floor.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 5:39 pm

"Give the Egg to me for a second, please."
Akai said, as he grabbed a thick towel from his bag.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 5:42 pm

With very gentle and jittery fingers, Alice handed the egg over to Akai. She leaned closer as her Pichu, Budew, and Snorunt all settled on her Charizard's head and watched as their new family member began to fight with it's current prison. Larger crack appeared, then the shell broke away in many pieces. Trainers all around stopped and stared as the miracle of a pokemon birth happened right before their eyes.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 9:33 pm

The Egg began to shine, and Akai quickly placed the towel underneath it and placed it nicely on the floor. There was some more cracking, then the Egg seemed to change shape. Arms appeared and two tails, as well as a triangular head.
"It's... An Azelf!"
Akai shouted with wide eyes as the light faded and revealed the legendary blue Pokemon. Akai picked it up and gave it to Alice with a smile.
(Would you like to make your Azelf's bio?)
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 pm

(Sure!)
The light quickly faded, and almost immediately the pokemon center went silent. Alice gaped at her new team mate...an Azelf?! Gingerly she took hold of the new pokemon, as if it might break in her grip. The Azelf opened its eyes, and floated from Alice's hands. The second it was airborne, they were attacked. Trainers circled them, begging to trade or to touch it. A loud cry disturbed all the loud chatter, and Alice held onto the new Azelf tightly.
"Shame on all of you!! Making the poor thing cry!!!"
The trainers feel silent and one by one the group began to thin.
"It's alright, I won't trade you for anything."
The Azelf laughed softly as Alice petted it, the shock still not leaving her body. It was pretty amazing, a legend of her own, she wondered if she could use it in contests but didn't seem to care. She was just so happy that she got a healthy pokemon from that egg she nurtured day and night.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:25 pm

(Okay, just write all the information as a post here and I'll update Alice's profile. ^ ^)
Akai smiled at the Azelf.
"You've got yourself a great Azelf there, by the way. It'll grow to be a very strong Pokemon. but a gentle one if you treat it the right way."
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:29 pm

(Oh...I already updated it myself XD Sorry, if you want to make changes go right ahead, I didn't make him OP or anything just gave him level 1 and his two starting moves Confusion and Rest.)
"I bet it will! Let's see...you need a name."
She thought for a moment, then lightly touched the red gem in the middle of the Azelf's forehead.
"This red gem is really pretty... I think it gives you right to the name, Mercury."
The Azelf smiled, it seemed to like that.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:33 pm

(Oh it's fine then XD)
"Mercury the Azelf, eh? That's a great name! I'll bet even a Name Rater would say the same!"
Akai said with a smile. His Pokemon also smiled at the new Pokemon, and gave it some waves.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Floating from Alice's arms, and with a gentle nudge from her, Mercury began to explore this new place. Nurse Joy laughed as he circled around the computer, perplexed by the shiny screen. Noticing Dante from the corner of his eye, with a soft scree he flew over and began flying all around his new family.
"I think it's a great name too. He seems so happy, though I wonder if I could use him in contests... I could see a lot of problems him being a legendary and all."
Shame, Alice was sure Mercury would love contests. He was so graceful in moving, and psychic types were usual a very big hit. Oh well, that didn't matter, he was happy and that made Alice happy.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 pm

"Well then, we should probably head to the contest registration area. Registration Day is almost over."
Akai said, as he began to walk to the door. Flare and Fox Fire followed him with ease.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Alice followed behind him, returning everyone and catching Mercury as she ran to catch up.
"I will be using my Pichu for this appeal, Mercury is no where near ready. But I can tell he'll catch up fast."
Mercury nodded and snuggled into Alice's chest, making Alice laugh softly.
"He can watch though, I bet he'll love contests."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Training in the trees (Mod)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next