HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training in the trees (Mod)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Card
Card

Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Akai smiled at the judges and waited for their judgement.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 3:10 am

The judges took the appeal quite well. Nurse joy seemed to love the adorable way that Akai showed her Vulpix, while the other two were focus on how she showed the volatile nature of a fire type. The contest hall echoed with applause, and the judges joined in with the crowd. The appeal had gone very well.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 3:13 am

"I hope they're ready for a big shock...Because it's time to take the stage!" Taya waited for Akai to exit the stage.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:29 am

Akai exited the stage with high spirits.
"Fox Fire! They loved it! Looks like all the time we spent working on our routine really paid off!"
The Vulpix nodded with a smile.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 6:18 pm

"Well done, I quite enjoyed that."
Alice said as she let Mercury fly over and beg Fox Fire to play with him. Seraphina congratulated the Vulpix, undoing the bows in her ears.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 6:36 pm

"I wonder if either of them have seen me yet...Alright, let's go." As Taya entered the stage, music began as papers blew in from behind. As the music got faster, Slash jumped up from behind, cutting the paper with its shell.
The lyrics to the sng began.(In which I'm not typing on this 3DS, as it is it kills my fingers XP)
Slash spun around in the air, causing the tiny paper pieces to go around her like a tornado.
As the song continued, Slash Slowly put together a picture of Oshawott, Snivy, Tepig, Zekrom, and Reshiram(Just a picture>.>) on the floor. (That took the rest of the song btw) To finish, Slash landed prefectly back on Taya's head as they both looked at the judges waiting for their response. "I hope they liked it..." "Osha..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Fox Fire and Akai thanked Seraphina and Alice for their compliments.
"Fox Fire, you can go ahead and play with Mercury."
Akai said to her Vulpix, and the Pokemon grinned.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 4:05 am

(So who's being the judges for my performance? XP)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 7:37 pm

(I guess I will be)
The three judges seemed to enjoy Taya's appeal. They particularly enjoyed how Slash was very careful with how she cut the papers, as well as how it flowed around her like a protective shell. The audience seemed to enjoy it as well, applauding and cheering with smiles.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 1:47 pm

"For a second there, I thought we blew it...Phew..." Taya left the stage and walked over to Akai and Alice. "Did you like it? We worked hard on it for a while, and now we got to show it!"
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Alice glanced up to Taya as she returned to the waiting area and smiled as her red hues closed.
"Very entertaining, but perhaps you could have used a few more water moves to make your Oshawott really shine. They are known for their power, show that off. Despite that I enjoyed it, that took a lot of skill, you have great potential in this field."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 3:03 am

Akai agreed with Alice about using some Water-Type moves, as Taya's Oshawott, upon close inspection, had the potential to pull off some impressive Water-Type attacks.
"You probably could have spun around while using Water Gun, then have your Oshawott use its shell to cut through the water and reflect some light off of the droplets."
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Alice nodded firmly as Akai spoke, that would really show the power of an Oshawott. She turned her attention to the board as the other coordinators preformed after they did. The trainers proceeding from there would be shown soon. Mercury landed softly in Alice's lap and she smiled putting the blue crest that covered the entirety of his head as she waited patiently.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 10:44 pm

"Oh, and Alice? I think that in the next round, you should be careful to have your Pokemon dodge most of the opponent's attacks. From the looks of it, your Pokemon may be able to get a guaranteed win if you do that."
Akai said with a smile.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri May 03, 2013 12:23 am

Alice turned her attention from the screen for a moment as she heard Akai speak and she smirked nodding.
"I think I can handle that."
(Do we use the same pokemon we used in the appeal round or a different one? Some contests in the anime let the coordinators use a different pokemon in the battle round.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 2:54 am

(It's your choice. You can choose a different Pokemon if you wish, or just use your Pichu again.)
"Well, Flare, are you up for this round? Or would you rather if Fox Fire did all the work today?"
Akai asked her Pokemon with a grin. Her Pignite huffed and some smoke emitted from her nostrils.
"Pig, pignite!"
The Pokemon nodded and Akai smiled.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Alice turned to Sera and softly patted her head.
"You did wonderful, but I want to give Dante a chance in the spotlight as well this time."
Sera nodded, she wanted a break so Dante could have his fun. Alice turned to her Charizard and softly petted his muzzle.
"Let's show everyone what real fire power is!"
Dante licked Alice's cheek in his excitement and she laughed at the warmth his tongue had.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 4:08 pm

"Real fire power, eh? I think Flare and I can also show that!"
Akai said with a wide grin, and her Pignite nodded in agreement. The two of them began to prep for the next round, and after a few minutes, they came out of a room looking confident.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Dante gave Flare a challenging look, in all good fun of course. Alice showed the same confidence that Akai did. Dante was not just a fire type, but a flying type as well. If the two faced she would have an advantage over Akai and Flare.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 1:58 pm

(Oh, Akai has a Random Type Egg, and I think it's almost ready to hatch now.)
Akai smiled and waved at Alice to say 'See you in the competition.' as the judges had begun asking the participants to walk onto the stage. This was when everyone would learn who they were up against. Akai walked onto the left side of the stage with a very confident look on her face.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 2:57 pm

(Alright ^^)
Alice nodded back, smiling widely and confidently. She stood to the middle of the stage, hand on hip and flicking a curl out of her face. Alice wasn't cocky, she was comfortable. She knew this would really test her skills.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 12:43 am

-Mod-
The MC began to announce the pairings. When Akai's and Alice's name were called, they were paired to a match.
-Akai-
"Perfect! Let's have some friendly competition, Alice-chan!"
Akai said to her friend with a smile. Flare also smiled, but looked very competitive about it.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 2:54 am

It would seem that Akai and Alice would be facing off. With a smile she turned to look at Akai and nodded.
"Yes, that sounds like a perfect way to make this contest even better. May the bet coordinator win!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 4:34 am

Akai nodded and agreed with Alice. She had many tricks up her sleeves, and she knew that Alice would be a tough opponent. Akai would have to go all out if she had hopes of winning.
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 5:50 am

Akai had a fighting spirit in her, this would be no easy task. But she had confidence in her Charizard, and knew how to work a good strategy. Alice would be in for a challenge regardless, and she liked that.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the trees (Mod)   Training in the trees (Mod) - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Training in the trees (Mod)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next