HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 3:05 am

Kashi trotted, easily keeping up with the Mare.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 3:53 am

"Three for the train to Canterlot, please."
Golden Sky said, as she flashed the tickets. The conductor allowed all three ponies on the train without hesitation.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 4:23 am

Kashi sat in his seat asleep.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 4:57 am

Draco went to his seat and set his gaze upon the sky. He felt a rather uneasy chill wash over him. "I want y'all to be wary when we get there. For all we know Nightmare Moon could've done something to Canterlot.", he stated.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Kashi grunted and started to curl up. "chickens...."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 16, 2013 11:07 pm

"Draco Meteor is right, Kashi. We don't know ehat to expect, so we need to be careful."
Golden replied with a frown. She just wondered who would be crude enough to make Princess Luna become Nightmare Moon again. The Alicorn knew how much the princess despised that part of her past.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Kashi sighed, "Chickens are so fluffy..."

((he is actually dreaming about chickens))
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 4:48 am

Draco was rather uneasy. "Dream all you want. Once I get there I'm flying right to the scene.", he stated.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 2:35 pm

The train eventually screeched to a stop at Canterlot Station. Golden Sky walked out with her suitcase in her mouth.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 12:03 am

Kashi yawned and followed. "I love chickens." He stated, looking around.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Draco flew out and off towards their destination.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 11:13 pm

"Where are we going now? it's been a while since i've been hear." Kashi asked.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 11:16 pm

"We should head towards Canterlot Castle."
Golden Sky replied, galloping towards the towering castle before them.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Kashi nodded and trotted after her.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 4:23 pm

When Golden Sky reached the castle, she gasped. The castle was swarming with Changelings, and there were no guards in sight.
"Princess Twilight Sparkle and the others might be inside! We have to help them if they're in trouble!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Kashi nodded.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Draco Meteor, having flew ahead had knowledge of the situation. He decided to go into the castle in his own way instead of the front door. The next best thing was a window.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Golden Sky, using her own wings, offered to carry Kashi up to a window.
"I may not look it, but I'm pretty strong!"
She said with a smile.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 11:45 pm

Kashi spreads his own wings, easily surpasing a 9 feet wing span, "Thank You, but i'm Fine."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 12:14 am

Golden Sky nodded, then began to fly towards a window.
"Be careful, everypony! There may be an enemy lurking nearby."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Kashi flaps his wings and follows Golden up, scolding himself when he noticed he blew the plants and they are now leaning.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 2:49 am

Golden Sky used her magic to open the window, and silently flew inside, landing on the ground without making a sound.
"We have to be very quiet, now."
She whispered to the others, and began to walk across the hallway silently.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 4:08 am

A room ahead had a voice coming from it. "Nobody's gonna help me...But I need hope...But they won't help...Ungh...So hard to decide to give up or keep hoping..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 5:06 am

Golden Sky heard the voice, and motioned for the others to go ahead.
"I think that I should deal with this."
And with that, the golden Alicorn walked over to the room, and opened the door.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 5:14 am

Silver Shine said nothing, but walked out of the room. 'I wonder how long the door was unlocked...'
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next