HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Card
Card

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Storyline:
Princess Celestia is missing and it's up to YOU to save her! She's been taken by Princess Luna, who had been accidentally turned back into Nightmare Moon because of a cursed tiara! You and your friends must find this tiara and use the Elements of Harmony to save the princesses!

Current RP:
A little golden Alicorn was flying back and forth in the library. A little cat with wings and a scaly tail was watching the Alicorn with worried eyes.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:46 pm

in the meantime valintine was just walking in the town looking to make new friends
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:50 pm

The Alicorn decided to get some fresh air, and opened the door. She noticed Valentine, and decided to try and be friends.
"Hello there!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 2:30 am

(Sorry Fennekin, but you have to first create a character in the other topic. It's titled: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Character Creation)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 2:49 am

(Woops, my bad, I didn't see it. I'll delete my post and make a character ^^)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 4:34 am

Somewere close by a midnight alicorn napped, he was a large pony standing at 7 feet, with a 9 or more feet wingspan and a foot long horn. you could barely see him in his shadowed resting place, his dark blue fur and long black mane and tail made him almost invisible in the shadows. only the red streaks in his mane and tail were visible. This Stallion is Kashi ShadowHeart, a lazy but loyal pony. He shifted opening his red eyes to look at where he heard voices, watching boredly.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 4:11 am

It was just another day in Ponyville for Draco Meteor. He had recently been down at the Apple Farm, giving them some much needed rain and lending an extra hoof with their chores. The slightly exhausted Pegasus has no quarrel with the skies today either, as the clouds had simply left of their own accord. But, as always he kept his own cloud to relax on, resting over Ponyville to listen. Listen to everypony and lend a hand when needed.

He had heard rumours about something farfetched going on in Canterlot, but he hadn't the faintest idea as he was in little Ponyville. Had he still resided in Cloudsdale he would've surely known what was going on. He lazily made his cloud float over the library.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 4:30 am

The golden Alicorn noticed Draco Meteor's cloud, and smiled. Another pony to be friends with!
"Hello, up there! I'm Golden Sky, an Alicorn who would like to be your friend!"
She called from below, hoping that the pegasus could hear her. She didn't want to fly so close in case the pegasus was unfriendly. Golden also said 'hi' to Valentine once more.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Kashi tilted his head, got up and walked to were he heard the voices, noticing the other ponys. He sat and watched, interested in whats going on. "Oh." he said in his deep smooth voice, tilting his head looking at the two Mares and Stallion, none of whom had noticed him.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 4:36 am

He stood up quickly and peered over his cloud to the voice below him. To his surprise, it was a golden alicorn. He was a bit surprised, but waved a hoof down to them. "Well howdy. I'm Draco Meteor. It's a real pleasure to meet you Golden Sky.", he stated to Golden Sky. He didn't fly down off his cloud, instead staying put.

Because of his position in the sky, Draco could see just about everything around Ponyville. He noticed a strange somepony, but thought nothing of it, seeing as there was no harm being done. "So, Golden Sky. You from Canterlot?", he asked, pondering the thought of getting down.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 5:40 am

Golden Sky nodded, and replied,
"I'm here because Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight Sparkle asked me to make some friends. I came to Ponyville since this was where Princess Twilight Sparkle made friends with someponies."
She looked around the area, and noticed that there were many ponies to try and make friends with. Golden Sky looked back up at Draco Meteor, and asked,
"Would you like to be my friend? I haven't had much luck with making friends lately."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Kashi tilted his head the other way watching the conversation quietly, he could hear everything being said thanks to his extraordinary hearing. "Friends?" He said quietly as if testing the words. he layed down on his front hooves and watched, now more interested.

[ How tall is the other ponys, i mentioned how large Kashi is. P.S. twilight sparkle and the rest of the Mare six are about 4 feet tall if i remember correctly]
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 3:03 pm

(Well Golden Sky is about 5 feet tall. I'm not sure about the others)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 4:38 am

(I don't really know honestly. There's no real way to judge the size of everypony because they're all usually the same height, but some stallions are just a bit larger. Unless you're an Alicorn. They're tall and whatnot.)

"Well Golden Sky. It's a real pleasure to welcome you here to Ponyville. I can tell you for sure that you're in the right place for friendship, everypony here is friendly. Heck, just earlier I was down at the Apple Farm helping with their chores and giving them some much needed rain.", he stated with a smile, stretching and jumping off the cloud. He kept himself by the cloud long enough to kick it and make it disapear. He made a swift, clean landing near Golden Sky.

"Why I ain't got a reason to not be your friend, so sure. Heck yeah I'll be your friend.", Draco Meteor said to her. He then remembered the rumours he heard about the going-ons of canterlot. "Hey, by any chance do you know what the word about Canterlot is, I can't seem to really find a straight answer outta anypony.", he said to Sky, hoping that the Canterlot native knew something.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 5:12 am

"Well, Princess Celestia told me that Princess Luna has been acting strangely lately. She's less happy now."
Golden Sky replied to her new friend. She was happy to have finally made a friend.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Kashi listened, he heard about this, though not really interested. "Hmm." Kashi looked, around abit before geting up and jumping up on a large tree, then layed back down and listened.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Golden Sky noticed Kashi in the far distance, and waved at him. She hoped the stallion would walk over and say hi. Her pet, Rubinus, flew out from the library, and landed on her shoulder.
"If you want to go say hi to that stallion and say hi, no pony's stopping you."
She sighed, and replied,
"I don't want to force ponies to be my friends, you know. I'll see if he will come to me first."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 am

Kashi tilted his head when the golden alicorn waved at him, he stood up and graceful glided to her with his powerful wings. He landed next to her and nodded nicely in greeting, "Hello." He said mentioning to both ponys as he looked down at them, '...I'm too tall' he thought. "Im Kashi ShadowHeart."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 3:16 am

"I'm Golden Sky, a new pony here at Ponyville!"
She beamed happily at Kashi.
"Would you like to be my friend too? I love making friends!"
Rubinus almost facepalmed and slapped Golden, but refrained from doing so and just flew back inside to avoid embarrassment.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 1:20 pm

Kashi tilted his head, "Friends?...sure." He said simply, sitting down, then noticed he was still taller. He looked at Golden Sky and blinked, "I've seen you somewhere before."

[can i make a pet application? it will be separate from Kashi ShadowHearts application though, since my computer can't hold anymore characters on that post.]
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 11:17 pm

(Of course you can make a pet application)
Golden Sky looked confused.
"Seen me somewhere? But this is the first time I've ever been in Ponyville."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 1:23 am

"Iused to live in Canterlot but i decided too go live in ponyvile." He explained, stretching his back out.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 4:09 am

"Oh! Then, you probably saw me at the castle. That's where I lived while in Canterlot. Now, I bunk either at the library or the art shop here in Ponyville."
Golden Sky replied with a smile.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Kashi nodded and whistled, a large silver winged wolf appeared almost immediately by his side. The wolf looked at Golden Sky and nodded before siting loyally at Kashi's side. "This is Shad my partner and pet." Shad grunted in greeting.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 5:46 am

"Aww! What a wonderful pet!"
Golden Sky said, looking fascinated by the majestic wolf. Rubinus looked jealously from the entrance of the library, then came out and jet to Golden's side.
"I'm Rubinus! Golden Sky's pet! And I'm better than that lousy lazy wolf of yo-"
The cat/bird/dragon hybrid was cut off by Golden as she put a hand over his mouth to silence him.
"Sorry about that. He overreacts to every little thing."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic H6Q0F8z

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next