HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Card
Card

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:31 am

RD laughed along with Rainbow Strike, causing Twilight and Golden to glare at them. Turning her attention back to the chameleon, Golden Sky answered his question.
"Princess Celestia is missing, but she left us a letter, instructing us to come here. This is where she said she'd be."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:39 am

"A glare? Fluttershy's the only pony whose glare can make us stop." Rainbow Strike chuckled.

Fluttershy glared at them, stopping Rainbow Strike's chuckling.

"I think your point's been made..."
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:40 am

"I may be able to help you with the finding part.But your in the wrong place.Not one pony except you guys was ever here this whole month." He said,Changing back to red."However,I do believe I saw a big Dragon that looked like it was just a drawing but it moved.I thought I Heard a scream for help when It drew a big tower and went inside."He went to the window and pointed at where the sky was like paper and a big pencil outlined tower.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:45 am

"Maybe Princess Celestia was ponynapped!"
Pinkie Pie shouted, her overexaggerating personality showing. She hopped around looking really concerned. Golden Sky couldn't help but think that Pinkie Pie might be right.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 5:48 am

"Plan A: RD, Twighlight and I check up ahead, the rest of you follow at your own pace."
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:53 am

"I feel A bad feeling coming on..." Thugger said.Just then,A huge cat with a poptart body that had a rainbow behind it flew in and so did a big red mouth with white eyes that shot chaotic lazers everywhere."Oh Crap!" Thugger said and did a facepalm.

(Lol attack of the memes)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Kashi looked at the poptart cat with fire in his eyes, "Food." and just like that he flashed over and ate the cat whole.
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Thugger took the giant red face and made it shoot a lazer at itself."Well,let's go."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 3:16 am

"Well that was odd...BUT AWESOME!...To say the least."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 3:29 am

"Yes, that was pretty awesome."
Golden Sky replied with a smile. Pinkie Pie began to bounce around and around while Rarity fixed her mane. Fluttershy saw Thugger, and said,
"What an adorable chameleon!" before flying over to hug him.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 3:33 am

"The...Chameleon again? Why that little..."
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 4:38 am

"meep" said Thugger and ran off into the drawing world.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 4:43 am

"If you ever come back, you'll get the stare!"
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 4:54 am

Thugger,after 4 hours,came back and had Princess Celestia with him.Then he shouted to them"Found her!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 am

"Are you SURE you found her? Princess Celestia doesn't look too happy."
Golden Sky asked with an arched brow. She examined the pony that Thugger was currently with.
(lol We can't find her so quickly! Most of this plot is to find Princess Celestia by visiting each and every place that she leaves a note for.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 am

The pony faded toashes which blew away revealing a note.

RS, Fluttershy, and Silver just stared.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 2:04 am

Kashi looked at the note, "Hmm." He sat down and tilted his head.
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 6:59 am

The pony suddenly turned black,and started to grow.Soon it was a huge black pony.It changed into a giant black warrior.It had a curse from some sort of tiara on it.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 1:54 pm

"Eek!" Silver quickly hid, thinking it was Nightmare Moon, and not wanting to be caught and punished.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Kashi sat and tilted his head, his mind once again going blank.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 2:37 am

"Oh, if that's her and she catches me I'll be in so much trouble...Oh.."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 4:19 am

Golden Sky started to slink back slowly, as she did not want to get recaptured by Nightmare Moon again. It was a frightening experience.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 4:23 am

It was in fact Nightmare Moon.(Which is where you take her over.)

"Oh no, oh no, oh no..." Silver kept hiding.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 9:38 pm

(K)
"It looks like my disguise was perfect. This foolish chameleon," the black Alicorn motioned towards Thugger, "Has brought me to my prey. I was quite angry when you escaped. I was going to let you be my right-hand mare, but I guess I'll have to punish you first."
Nightmare Moon began to step towards Golden Sky, who seemed to shrink, and hid behind Rainbow Dash. The Mane 6 stepped in front of the Alicorn with determined expressions, and their Elements of Harmony on. They were determined to defend their friend. Nightmare Moon just laughed at their attempt to defend Golden Sky, and pushed them aside with magic. She picked Golden Sky up with magic, and turned to Silver Shine.
"Hmph. As for YOU, I have a special punishment waiting just for you at the castle. You've made a fool of me for taking off like that and freeing this Alicorn."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 10:05 pm

"Nobody's home!" Silver flew away scared.

RS prepared to fight. "Put her down NOW!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next