HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Card
Card

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Nightmare Moon laughed loudly again, and just threw a large object at Rainbow Strike. The Mane 6 stepped in to use their Elements of Harmony, but the large Alicorn just began to fly up into the air and followed Silver Shine.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 10:16 pm

RS flew in her way. "You're not leaving without fighting me!"

(Is RD gonna say anything?)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 10:19 pm

(She will)
Rainbow Dash chased after Nightmare Moon as well.
"Hey! No pony ponynaps a friend on MY watch!"
The blue Pegasus began to fly fast, and was just a few inches away from Nightmare Moon's tail, when Twilight pulled her back with magic. The Alicorn also tried to pull Rainbow Strike back.
"Wait you two! I already put a tracking spell on Nightmare Moon. If we wait, we can follow her back to her HQ and rescue any other ponies that might be stuck there.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Fluttershy whispered in Twighlight's ear. "If we let them stall her, Silver could find us and lead us. She knows the safest ways to get there."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Twilight nodded.
"That's part of the plan."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 10:40 pm

By this time, Silver was out of sight.

Rainbow Strike flew against the magic. "Lemme at her!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 10:42 pm

"Calm down, Rainbow Strike! We don't need to chase her."
Twilight said, strengthening her magic.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 10:45 pm

"Nopony stops me!" She flapped her wings faster. "And NOPONY...PONYNAPS...FRIENDS!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Kashi just watched with cold eyes, looking in the direction NM took off in.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 2:08 am

Silver looked back as she flew. "I hope the others are alright...I can't be punished again..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Nightmare Moon soon reached the castle with a smile. Golden Sky just struggled to get free of the evil Alicorn's grasp.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Silver Shine flew back to the others. "Sorry I left like that...But I'll do whatever I can to help now!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 12:50 am

Kashi looked at silver sternly.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 3:30 am

The Mane 5 nodded, and Twilight said,
"We'll bust into the castle at nightfall to rescue Golden Sky. For now, we need to discuss a plan."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 3:34 am

"Oh, I have a map mi-I mean, Nightmare Moon gave me." Silver grabbed her map. "So this way is the safest, but we Pegasi should check first. Maybe we could enter the unguarded back if it won't work. Sound alright?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 3:40 am

Twilight looked over the map, and noticed a small underground passage leading into the castle.
"Wait.. What's this?"
She asked while pointing at it.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 am

"Heavily guarded. There's hundreds of guards throughout it...It would be impossible...Unless we used the Elements of Harmony...But we should take the safer path..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 3:54 am

Twilight nodded, but she felt that the underground path was somewhat peculiar. There was something odd about it, but she shook the feeling off. The safer path was better for herself and her friends.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 am

"When are we going?" RS seemed pumped and ready. "And who's taking the lead?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 2:38 am

Kashi stood next to Silver, and looked down at her, "Isn't Nightmare Moon more active at night?" He asked.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 3:03 am

"But I can distract her by letting her punish me...So night would be a little safer..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 4:26 am

"Why don't we just go relax in an inn nearby? We'll need to be at full power to get past any guards that may be in the castle."
Twilight said, as she packed the map into her suitcase and began to get ready.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 1:15 am

Kashi nodded and looked around suspisously, "what was that?" he mumbles to himself, shaking his head he walked into a shadow and lays in it, appearing to blend in. The only thing visable was his red highlights and eyes which both appeared to glow.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 2:05 am

(Should we timeskip? if not then ignore this post.)

Silver was in front as they walked to the castle. "Is everypony ready?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 12:38 am

(We should.)
Twilight nodded, and so did the others.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 10 H6Q0F8z

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next