HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Pit
Pit

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 am

"Alright. If you can't fly, someone who can will carry you, I'll be in first to distract mi-I mean Nightmare Moon. Go the other way once we're in." Silver flew towards the window the others went in earlier.

Rainbow Strike followed her up, carrying Applejack.(Had to carry one of em XP)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 am

(I know XD)
Twilight carried an enthusiastic Pinkie Pie, while Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy just flew after them. They all reached the window, and waited for Silver Shine's cue that it was safe.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:07 am

Silver told them where Golden should be, then went the other way. She reached Nightmare Moon's room eventually. "I'm here..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:11 am

"Oh, there is my loyal servant. I've grown hungry from chasing you and that golden Alicorn down. Fetch me something to eat from the kitchen, while I plan out your punishment."
Nightmare Moon asked with a cruel smile. She appeared to be writing something down on a sheet of paper. Perhaps Silver Shine's and Golden Sky's punishments?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:14 am

Silver nodded and did as she was told. "I'm sorry, mistress Nightmare Moon. But here's food for you."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:18 am

The midnight blue Alicorn took the food from Silver Shine, and began to eat. She placed the quill that she was using onto the desk, and gave the paper she was writing on to Silver Shine.
"Here is your punishment. That golden Alicorn's punishment is also written here. These orders had better be carried out, or I'll have you replaced. Understand?"
Nightmare Moon's eyes glowed, menacingly for a few seconds.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:22 am

"Of course, mistress Nightmare Moon..." Silver began walking towqrdw where Golden was.

(So what exactly was on there? XD)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:28 am

(You can go ahead and make it up if you want XD)
Once Silver was close enough to the dungeon area where Golden Sky was being held, the others met up with her.
"Looks like you got away unscathed."
Twilight said to her.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:31 am

"Yeah..." Silver hid the paper hoping nopony noticed it. "Let's get her out...But then go without me, ok?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:38 am

"Huh? Are you sure, sugar-cube?"
Applejack asked with a puzzled expression on her face. The others all began to say something.
"Are you CRAZY?! You want to stay behind with Nightmare Moon?!"
Pinkie Pie seemed the most astonished.
"I don't know if you know this, but that Alicorn needs to lighten up. She needs to become about 20% cooler before anypony should be even NEAR her!"
Rainbow Dash didn't seem less shocked than the rest of the mane 6.
"Nightmare Moon can hurt you if you're not careful!"
Twilight piped in, and Rarity added,
"And she might destroy your gorgeous coat! Oh, and what about your mane?!"
Fluttershy seemed to want to say something, but was too shy to say anything.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:41 am

"Trust me, everypony, I know what I'm doing. Just get her out of here as fast as you can, and I'll stand guard here..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:49 am

Everyone looked at each other for a few seconds, then nodded. They helped Golden Sky out of her shackles and cage, and began to fly out of a nearby window. Golden Sky hesitated to leave, and turned around to face Silver Shine.
"Be careful with Nightmare Moon. And, promise me that you'll come back. We'll be back at the orphanage."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:52 am

"I promise." Silver looked at the paper. "Hm..." After doing what it said, Silver returned to Nightmare Moon. "I've finished..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:55 am

"Good. Now, clean up these plates from my meal and wash the dishes. I am going to rest my eyes. I had better not be disturbed from my rest."
Nightmare Moon replied with a yawn, and she climbed onto her bed.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:57 am

"Of course." Silver did as gold and flew away a few minutes later. Once she reached the others, she flew down. "Sorry I took so long."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 am

Kashi layed down on his belly, mumbling somthing about food.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 10:15 pm

"It's fine. We're all set to leave, now. We found another note from Princess Celestia, telling us to go to Appleloosa."
Twilight replied with a grin. Golden Sky looked satisfied that Silver Shine was back.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 19, 2013 2:14 am

Kashi mumbled to himself, "..Appleloosa, not that place." He stood and stretched his large wings.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 11 H6Q0F8z

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11