HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Card
Card

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 4:44 am

If you've heard of or watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, then come on over here! This is the place for you to create your character! Please read the rules before you make a character.

Rules:
1. Don't be rude to anyone! If you deserve to be treated roughly you will be treated roughly!
2. No bad language! Remember that this is a children's RP!
3. No god modding! Please note that I am a mod and can ban you for god modding! And even if I weren't, I could still tell another admin or mod! God modding is not a good idea around me.
4. Once you have read the rules, please put 'Equestria Dreamer' in the Other position of your form.
5. I prefer pictures for forms, but if a description is all you have, you may write it out.
6. Please don't say your a princess or prince right off the bat! That isn't fair to the other members since princesses/princes are treated as gods and goddesses in this RP.

Form:
Name:
Age: Preferrably between 13-18 (For now. Will edit this later once needed.)
Personality: Just a few sentences. (At least 4.)
History: A simple backstory of your character. At least 5 sentences. It may be revealed in the RP instead.
Cutie Mark: Please either provide a picture and tell us the power or just describe it.
Special Power: What is your character best at?
Special Personality Trait: Pick one from these: Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Honesty, Loyalty, and Magic. Once one has been used, you cannot take it again. After that, you must think of your own personality trait.
Type of Pony: Pegasus, Unicorn, Alicorn, or Earth Pony. You can also be a Zebra, or any other animal that is related/similar to ponies/horses.
Other:

Here's a seperate form for pets.

Name:
Animal: Cat, mouse, dog, etc. (can be mythical)
Personality: one or two words
Owner: Who owns this character? Can be a wild animal.
Other:

My Character:
Name: Golden Sky
Looks: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic 2012-07-24_15-15-43--76_231_156_36--_DollDivine_PegasusMaker
Personality: Golden Sky is very spunky and outgoing when she's with her friends. When she is with people she doesn't know very well, she gets very nervous. Golden cares about first impressions a bit too much, and gets carried away with appearances. She tries to keep up a brave and confident front around people who admire her, but tends to fall flat on her face with no success. Aside from all of this, she is very kind, gentle, friendly, but short-tempered and impatient, and a good friend. Something about her just seems to shout, "Magic!" when she shows her non-shy self.
History: Golden comes from a wealthy family, and although the usual stereotype of a wealthy person is uptightness or snottyness, Golden is the opposite. She always tries to work hard when she feels like it, but can be lazy because of how she was raised. Her parents were hard-workers at work, but hardly showed any of that at home where Golden was most of the time with a home tutor. As a result, Golden is lazy at times, but will get up off the couch to sweat in hard-work. Aside from that, Golden was raised to be kind and gentle. At age 7, she was taught how to fly fast and elegantly, as well as how to fight properly using her legs and charm. Her family was actually royal, but were forced to give up their status to take care of Golden. Surrounded by such mesmerizing love and magic, Golden fell in love with magical spells and books, spending most of her time at the library. Eventually, she realized she had no friends, and wished to make some, moving to Ponyville from Canterlot to make friends.
Cutie Mark: Three red clouds with golden sparkles here and there. A yellow gem sits between the three clouds.
Special Power: Golden is an excellent artist and tends to use magic to make art out of anything possible. (Clouds, leaves, flowers, etc.)
Special Personality Trait: Magic
Type of Animal: Alicorn
Other: Equestrian Dreamer

Pet:

Name: Ruby
Looks: Ruby has the face, head, and body of a red cat. His eyes are yellow and he has orange bird wings. He can breathe fire and had a scaly dragon tail that is creamy yellow in color.
Animal: Cat, bird, and dragon hyrbrid.
Personality: Very friendly and loyal to Golden Sky.
Owner: Golden Sky

Last edited by Golden Sky on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 3:06 am

Name: Kashi Shadowheart
Personality: Kashi is generally lazy and stoic, and enjoys sleeping. He is very unmoved by many things and would easily brush off others. He is also a warrior of types, having many fighting skills and a powerful body, hes also a fast flyer and skilled with magic. Though you wouldn't think he was a warrior at first glance.
History: Kashi was a loner when he was a small colt, rather than playing with the others he would find a nice dark hidden spot and sleep.(rest revealed in RP)
Cutie Mark: A dark heart stabed through by a kantana, surrounded by rising shadows.
Special Power: Sleeping and fighting
Special Personality Trait: Loyalty
Type of Pony: Alicorn
Description: Kashi is a tall stallion, standing at almost 7 foot (size of a police horse i think ) He hasdark blue almost black fur and a long black mane with red highlights, his tail same. He has a wingspan of almost 9 feet.
edit?

Last edited by Kakashi Nara on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 4:00 am

Yes it does have to be under 20. Reason why is because of what I'll reveal in the RP eventually. Oh and sorry. Magic is already taken. I'll just cross it out to make it less confusing. I'm sorry I didn't do it earlier. Also, could you maybe make him 18? It's just that it'll help the storyline.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 4:05 am

done.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 4:06 am

Approved! You may now go ahead and join the RP. Welcome! ^ ^
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 5:35 am

Name: Draco Meteor
Personality: Draco is a polite pegasus who was once wild and rough. He often keeps a keen eye on Ponyville and the ponies. He is always looking to help everypony no matter what it takes and helps set up for big events. Draco seems to have become a very open individual and shows his generous nature whenever he can. He once had a distrust of magic users, but seems to have overcome this issue. He is rather fierce and loyal, and skilled enough to be a guard at the castle in Canterlot.
History: Draco is renowned as fierce and loyal to his friends and neighbors, always showing unyielding concern and generosity to everyone. He came to Ponyville to live a little peace after a little mess involving the Wonderbolts. He later spent some time in Canterlot as a castle guard. He realized her owed a duty to somepony he met before and rushed off to find her.
Cutie Mark: (See image) Fast and Heavy Hitter.
Special Power: Fast and Strong Pegasus, Great at handling the weather.
Special Personality Trait: Generosity.
Type of Pony: Pegasus.
Other: Equestria Dreamer.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Draco Meteor on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Approved!
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 1:28 am

Name: Shad
Animal: Winged-Wolf
Looks:He is a slim silver wolf with a 6ft wingspan. he has red eyes and stand at 4ft.
Personality: Calm and stotic
Owner: Kashi ShadowHeart
Other:Equestria Dreamer.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 4:07 am

Approved.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 3:32 am

Name: Silver Shine
Personality: Kind, but short-tempered and hyper.  She gets shy around new ponies.  She hates when ponies are sad or depressed.  She always has hope, though it doesn't show commonly.
History:Found out in RP
Cutie Mark:Green pearl with pink sparkles, gives ponies hope, and prevents other unwanted Cutie Marks to work on her
Special Power:Giving hope
Special Personality Trait: Laughter
Type of Pony: Alicorn
Other: Equestria Dreamer

(had to do this on a 3DS :P)

Last edited by Biyomon on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 3:48 am

Sorry, but you have to choose either Pegasus or Unicorn. Or you can be an Alicorn.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 3:51 am

Fixed
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 3:55 am

approved~
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 am

Name: Mini Strike
Personality: Playful
History: Found in RP
Cutie Mark: None
Special Power: Unknown
Special Friendship Trait: Loyalty
Type of Pony: Pegasus
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 2:11 am

Sorry, currently all ponies have to be at least 13 until furthur notice.
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 12:42 am

Name: Thugger
Animal: Chameleon
Looks: A Red chameleon with yellow eyes.Thugger has a red scar on his tail and a VERY VERY long green tongue.He has the shell of a turtle except openable and anyone can put anything in it.He has such a big mouth he can swallow a medium sized tree.
Personality: Thugger tries to act tough,but really has a great weak spot.His soft heart.He is very fierce if anything attacks and has always been a traveler.He hates to be petted.
Owner: I kick anyone who tries to own me and run away.
Other: I'm the lone Chameleon.

Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 1:58 am

Approved.
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 5:02 am

Thank you
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 11:45 pm

Name: Rainbow Strike(Hoping it's aright to be related to RD?)
Personality: She loves an adventure, but always protects her frends. Her favorite thing to do is try to beat Rainbow Dash's times throug certain distances and courses. She hates people who try to get in her way. She never gives up, and pushes as hard as she can.
History: Revealed in RP, only her and Rainbow Dash know presently.
Cutie Mark: Similar to RD's, but instead of a lightning bolt from a cloud, it's a lightning bolt from some rocks.
Special Power: Speed
Special Personality Trait: Kindness
Type of Pony: Pegasus
Other: Did I mention thatif it's ok she's RD's younger sister?

Name: Laser
Animal: Talking Owl
Looks: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic Pets__owlicious_by_cba24-d53v5wh(Has a scar on left wing)
Personality: Calm, Playful(Sometimes lazy)
Owner: Rainbow Strike

Last edited by Silver Shine on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 am

Sorry, but I'd rather not have any OC's be related to any canon characters. The reason is because sometimes the OC ends up becoming JUST LIKE the canon, and I would be forced to change the OC to be the canon instead. Laser is approved, however.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:13 am

How about best friend, that alright?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 am

Yes, and sorry, I just noticed this now, but Loyalty is already taken. The only ones left is Kindness and Honesty. (I forgot to put strike-through on some of them XD)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:57 am

Approved.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic H6Q0F8z

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Creation Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1