HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Shad shruged, Kashi just tilts his head and smiled a small smile. "It's ok, Shad says"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 12:19 am

"Anyways... Would you like to come inside my hom-"
Golden was cut off by the sudden sound of royal guards flying down to Ponyville. They were flying a pony down towards them. The guards landed, and Golden could tell who it was.
"Princess Twilight Sparkle!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Kashi blinked and tilts he head while Shad looks on boredly (He doesn't get very excited does he?^^) " Princess Twilight Sparkle? "
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 3:42 pm

"Golden Sky. It's terrible!"
The princess got out of her carriage, and hurried to the golden Alicorn.
"What's wrong? Is it Princess Luna?"
Golden asked Princess Twilight Sparkle, and the purple Alicorn nodded.
"It was the re-crowning ceremony today. The prince from the neighboring kingdom gave us a crown for Princess Luna."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 05, 2013 12:29 am

Kashi narrowed his eyes, his mouth in a line, "Did the crown seem strange?" He asked, "and what happened to Princess Luna?" Shad senses his Masters suspicion and gets suspicious himself. "Just what happened? Shad says" Kashi askeds for Shad.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 05, 2013 2:27 am

"The crown didn't look odd at all. It was a silver one decorated with sapphires and some indigo gems. A crescent moon shape was embedded in the middle of the crown. Princess Celestia and I thought nothing of it."
Princess Twilight Sparkle continued, and she looked very sad.
"As for Princess Luna... She is no longer Princess Luna. She's Nightmare Moon all over again."
Golden Sky was shocked. Her wings fluttered up in surprise, and her mouth gaped open.
"Nightmare Moon?! I thought you fixed that problem with Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash!"
The golden Alicorn cried, and the princess nodded.
"We did. Somehow, she was 'revived'. I think it was because of the crown. However, the crown mysteriously disappeared along with its wearer."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 4:48 am

Draco Meteor spoke up. "That there's why I do not like magic. It's unpredictable and can cause an unwanted ruckus.", the pegasus said, probably far more relaxed than any other pony. "I think it would be best if y'all decided on a best course of action instead of what happened. Maybe talk about this later, in more private locations.", he stated, showing concern that such a conversation may draw unwanted attention to their current dilemma.

"And I'll be here ta lend every hoof I can. I may not like to dance with your fancy magic, but we should all have a respect to help each other when things like this happen.", Draco finished, standing rather proudly.

(Sorrrrry, my laptop needed a complete reboot after the harddrive had some issues)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Kashi hmm'd and nodded, "Yes that is for best."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Goldn Sky also agreed and Princess Twilight Sparkle looked relieved.
"Looks like youhave some great friends. I can count on you ponies."
The princess smiled at Golden.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:14 am

Draco looked around. "Must I start everything? Look, if we're gonna handle this right and proper, our destination should be Canterlot. That's where your magic went all...", Draco started saying, as he began waving his hooves into the air to simulate things going bad. "... At least I think that we should head up there. It's the only reasonable thing to do. Ain't like Princess Luna... I mean, Nightmare Moon is just gonna come down to little ole Ponyville and drink some cider.", he added.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:31 am

Kashi nodded, while Shad blinked.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 2:01 am

"Of course. I'm going to go now. Princess Celestia needs my help protecting the castle. Here are six tickets to Canterlot. Take all of your friends, Golden Sky."
Princess Twilight Sparkle said, and she showed them six golden tickets. Golden accepted them with thanks, and the princess left on her carriage just as she had came.
"Well... I'll obviously give a ticket to Draco, Valentine, and Kashi... But what about the other ones? Rubinus can't come because I need somepony to look after my art studio and pets aren't allowed on the train. He can probably 'take care of' Shad too. I still have two extra tickets, though."
Golden Sky said, trying to get everything organized. Princess Twilight Sparkle had told her before that organization was very important.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 09, 2013 5:27 pm

"I can fly Long distances, I'll have no problum flying to Canterlot, and if Kashi dosen't want me to fly I can just transform into a pony or somethin else. Shad says" Kashi says for Shad.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 09, 2013 6:13 pm

"Yes, but I don't really think it'd be a good idea to leave Rubinus all alone without a friend. Could you please watch over him for me? Don't tell him I said this, by the way."
Golden replied.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Shad Golden and nodded, "Ok, Shad says." kashi said as Shad walked to the libary.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Golden smiled, then pet Shad.
"Thanks, Shad. Make sure Rubinus doesn't mess with any of my art, okay?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Shad grunted, he entered the library. Kashi looked up, "Shall we take our leave?"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 11:13 pm

"That would be ideal.", Draco stated. He didn't have a pet so he wasn't concerned with finding someone to watch it.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 12:03 am

"Sure, I guess. I'll just send the two tickets back to Princess Celestia once we're in Canterlot. We should get packed, now."
Golden said, and she used her magic to get a suitcase and fill it with some travel snacks, some clothes, and a spell notebook with useful spells.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 2:25 am

kashi just waited for the others, he already has what he needs sealed in his cutie nark.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 2:57 am

"I won't need anything. I got a family member who lives in Canterlot. He won't mind if I borrow anything from him.", Draco stated. He gave his wings a quick stretch.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 pm

"Oh, okay then. What about you, Kashi? Do you need anything?"
Golden asked the stallion. Her neck craned upwards to look at his face.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Kashi shook his head, "I have all that i need."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:04 pm

"Then, we ought to get a move on! I've got all my things, so we can take off."
Golden replied. She picked up her suitcase in her mouth and began to gallop towards the station.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Draco took to the skies, going at a good enough speed to keep an eye on Golden Sky and Kashi. He wasn't in any rush, but he had a deep feeling of anxiety. They had absolutely no idea what they would be walking into, other than a revived Nightmare Moon.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic   My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next