HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Doragon

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:05 am

bidoof
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:10 am

leef spotted a _____
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:13 am

Starly
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:16 am

further back he saw _______
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 am

a geodude
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:20 am

he ignores it and spots a baby ______ by his feet
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:21 am

shinx(screw it i ran out of ideas)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:25 am

((YAY!!))

"hi there want some poffins??" he said picking it up and putting it near the river where there was a plate of berries.

"wanna join me??" he said rolling a great ball to it
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:30 am

The shinx ate a poffin and left(you were saying)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:33 am

leef followed behind it feeding it the occasional poffin and petting it
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:35 am

it kept walking away with the poffins
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:40 am

leef gently picked it up and sat with it by a tree feeding it some golden pokeblock
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:43 am

it ran away into a cave
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:46 am

before it could get far leef trapped it in an aura sheild, "look if you dont like me, you dont know me. give it a day or 2 and if you still have problems i'll release you, okay?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:49 am

(what the that was just rude)Shinx cried and a luxray level 90 came out(karma)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 2:52 am

leef tried to calm the shinx by removing the shield, giving it poffins and petting it, he then tried to explain to luxray, holding shinx so it couldn't escape
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 3:04 am

Shinx got scared and ate a poffin then cried more then luxray used charge
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 3:11 am

"dont! DONT! could you please make your child stop crying, im not hurting him i think he just wandered off?" he said feeding shinx a poffin and giving it a bouncy ball "if your child came with me it'll play with my other pokemon and be safe. if you wont let me do you know where a shinx or mareep is playing?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 4:38 am

The luxray scooted the shinx back and stared at him with a deadly intention in his eyes but pointed to a mareep playing then walked back
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 7:55 am

Fyre woke up and yawned, then walked outside, half asleep, and flopped into the water, he then surfaced fully awake, and walked out and ate some breakfast.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 3:50 pm

"thank you so much luxray, i'm sorry for the inconvenience" he said as he petted the mareep and fed it poffins

blaze escaped his ball and walked to fyre giving him his pokeball
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 4:04 pm

"Oh?" Fyre said looking behind him "You're with me then?" Fyre said picking up the poké ball and putting it on his belt he Mag and the rest of the other pokémon yawned and came outside and welcomed Blaze to the group, Teddy even offered him some honey off his hands.

"You guys wanna do some training then?" Fyre asked, all of them jumped happily

"Mag!" "Byby!" "Chim-chimchar!" "Urrrsa!" they all cried.

"C'mon then, decide which tag teams you'll be in!"

Mag and Magy instantly ran to each other, Magy chuckling and Mag blushing.

Blaze and Teddy went to each other as well, Teddy still sucking his fingers, when Fyre noticed he was again holding something in his hands...
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 4:07 pm

a nugget

bubbles and elenix ran off to train
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 4:14 pm

(I'll go with that ^^)

O.K., let's go!" Fyre said as he ran into a ___ and a ____

Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 4:18 pm

((I wont PICK pokemon, but i'll do its moves, you do the same to mareep))

leef was still offering it some poffins
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next