HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Gallade!
Gallade!

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:14 pm

"DESTROY?!" Fyre said suprised "YOU EXPECT ME TO BLOOMIN' RELAX WHEN MY AURA DESTROYS STUFF?!" he slammed his head on the sand

"Why me.....?" he mumbled to himself
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:19 pm

"well learn to control it, and dont worry, mine has defensive characteristic, so i'll be able to protect your pokemon" leef said, as he put a ring, charged with his aura on all the pokemon, before diving in again his aura spreading all over the aura
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Fyre sighed and shook his head

I mean, seriously, I'm just a normal kid, I'm not supposed to have destructive powers, no this is just a dream... Fyre thought to himself humming, the food was fully cooked, so he got them off, and put them on plates for everyone.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:28 pm

his whole body was covered in aura now and the half he was holding was destroyed the other halfs dropping to the table
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:31 pm

"Hmm.." Fyre said getting up and avoiding everything, sitting in the middle of the beach.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:43 pm

the sand rustled a bit "get some practice done, it looks like that high aura is coming near" leef said as both there auras started spreading around
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 pm

"Hmph." Fyre said looking out at the sea, forming an aura sphere out of boredom.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 4:01 pm

"i meant control the destruction characteristic" leef said his aura slowly spreading around
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 9:36 am

"Hmph" Fyre said, looking down

Why have I got the destruction ability? I mean, why can't I have the defence one lioke Bro.? Fyre thought to himself, looking down and depressed, he tried to bring the aura back into his body, but couldn't do it, and sighed.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 10:27 am

'channel it' leef said in aura
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Sam walks away and get's on a helicopter and flies away
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9