HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Gallade!
Gallade!

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 pm

"What the heck?!" Fyre said shaking his fists and feet "Gosh! What the heck IS wrong with you?!"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 pm

"you need to be as strong as me before our battle, in mental and physical" he lept into the water not being slowed down like Fyre and punched him repeatedly, "injure me and your done, but remember, the water slows you like most people but ive trained my movements to be unaffected by that"

Mag and magy are still running the eggs cracked a bit
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 pm

"Wai-Loo- WAIT A BLOOMIN' MINUTE!" he said avoiding each of the punches somehow

"Look, I don't want to be some super-fit guy that can jump building and create aura thingy's and swim like a swan and... and... That stuff!" Fyre said crossing his arms
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 pm

"nope, train or die" he said attacking with a kick in the stomach
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 pm

"... You're just a big bully you are..." Fyre said quietly to himself, bouncing off Leef's kick

"Fine then, but don't expect me too be good." Fyre said trying to kick Leef in the stomach
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 pm

"too slow" he said easily dodging the sluggish move and head locking him

((im twice as fast as you remember))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 11:00 pm

"Bwooof!" Fyre said struggling and waving his arms trying to punch Leef off
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Leef chucked Fyre into a rocky area
Leef's hair and eyes were now green "pff, you can only beat me if you learn your aura side and enter ABreak"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 7:39 am

Aura Side? A break??? "What the heck are you on about?!"

Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 3:52 pm

"Isn't Aura the life force of all things?" asks Sam who was sitting nearby watching
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 5:20 pm

"yep, everything has aura, just some people have the ability to control and maniulate it. Fyre ABreak, is short for aura breakthrough, its when you take your aura, and use it to unlock your potential, thus increasing your power up to 4x for a while, right now im in ABreak Minus point, its when you switch from having your aura at maximum, or having ABreak, and switching to your minimum amount within a second, this makes your body confused and makes your power overload, causing you to become up to 9X what your current state is. Fyre to beat me, youneed to look into our dads side and activate your aura, or you will end up hospitalized for a long time possibly dead"

he then punched with suck force, you could feel the killer intent for miles
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 pm

"Sounds cool. Maybe I can learn it" says Sam
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 pm

((They are underwater you know X3))

Fyre was punched in the stomach, "Oww..."

"Well, how do I get 'Abreak?'" Fyre asked
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 6:35 pm

((She has a mudkip to swim with))
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 10:01 pm

((i just explained in that long post, first you have to use your aura against leef then he'll explain))

"well, you need to control your aura first, which by the looks of it is pretty high" he said kicking off of, leef's face and launching a punch at sam

((remember im much faster than you because the water slows you down, while i have trained my movements to be unaffected by the slowness))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 10:04 pm

((I think you might mean Fyre's face X3))

Fyre wasn't sure what to do, so just tried to focus his energy, seeing if anything would happen
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 10:07 pm

((whatever, anyway im still attacking you, so you need to dodge or get hit))

"i never said i'd let you try" he said sending off an aura sphere, and icella freezing Fyres back to a rock
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 10:10 pm

"Boof!" he said managing to dodge the aura sphere "Hey! You never said you'd a pokémon to help!" Fyre said waving his arms around, but he felt something warm in his hands, and looked at a blob on his hands, it was a shiny blue

"Wha?! What's that..?" he said quite freaked out.

Blaze and Teddy came back from training (They musta leveled up alot after this long X3)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 10:17 pm

((aura sphere cant be dodged))

twas not a dodge but a hit, smashing Fyre into a wall "i guess, thats your aura" Leef was still in minus point and a layer of frost was appearing on the nearby pokemon

((did i mention minus point makes your aura cold, and you can make ice with it, if you can use Negative aura burst - first edition))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 10:19 pm

((Oh yeah)) X3

"Eww! I don't like it! I don't like it!" Fyre said in a whiny voice, flicking it off, in no paticular direction
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 10:21 pm

((and you cant flick aura off, from now on i'll control your aura))

the aura stuck, on his hands before turning red and covering Fyres whole arm, and making him punch himself repeatedly
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 10:22 pm

"What, the heck?!" he said restraining his arm

"B-bbro.. What's happening..?"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 10:23 pm

"hehe it seems your aura has emerged, now you just need to control it"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 27, 2010 10:26 pm

"HOW?!" he shouted obviously not pleased by the simple explanation, his right arm still restraining his left, he kept trying to pull the energy out, but couldn't feel it going.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 8:53 am

Sam swims up when some of the punchs nearly hit her. Very annoyed she manages to fire a Aura Sphere at Fyre's head
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next