HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Gallade!
Gallade!

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 5:39 pm

((Hey! Why is Fyre hit? I think you mean Leef >.>))

Fyre managed to push his hand into the rock, breathing deeply, before concentrating.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 6:45 pm

but the concentration was disturbed by sams aura sphere which struck him

"looks like sam has it, okay sam next you need to raise your aura to its max, if you feel something stopping your or forcing it back, fight it let your aura flow freely"

Leef then focused his aura into his right arm and shot a beam of energy ((this is like a stronger aura sphere cant be dodged))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 6:47 pm

((To who exactly?))
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 6:47 pm

((you, im letting sam try and enter ABreak, you still need to control your aura))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 6:51 pm

((Oh, thanks -.-'))

Fyre paniced and let go of it's arm, it flinging in front of it, the beam about tto hit it.

This might be bad... Fyre thought to himself
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 6:53 pm

"I was just annoyed I was almost hit" says Sam
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 6:55 pm

the arm flung to his side as the blast struck him, suddenly his body became covered in the red aura "uh oh this is bad, SAM!!!! come here!!!!" he began tying a chain around the unconcious fyre
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Fyre groaned in his sleep

(I dunno, I'm not good at this stuff, and I don't study aura, you control Fyre in his too-be rampage... Probably X3))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 pm

"What can I do?" asks Sam about to let Volt out
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:02 pm

((try having a strange dream where your talking to this npowerful being))

fyre rips the chains and sends of a roar emptying the river causing the water to crash against the nearby buildings
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:04 pm

"Thunderbolt" says Sam letting out Volt. The shock didn't do much to Sam because she was used to it
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Fyre suddenly woke up into a dark place

"B...Bro?" he said as he heard the echo of his words "Sam?!"

Fyre walked forward abit, unsure where or what to do.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 pm

a shining white man came the light to bright to see the details

"your aura is covered in evil intent you must fight it"

a tall shadowy monster came its face resembled fyres
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:09 pm

"God, I'm tired of short explanations" Fyre said crossing his hands "How?!"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:11 pm

the mysteious man was gone, a faint voice could be heard "its you your fighting you should know"

the monster turned into a small boy, he looked the complete oppisite of Fyre he kicked his face

the aura monster easily blasted the lightning away befor esennding off a blast at Leef who leapt high in the sky
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:14 pm

"Hmm, well, let's think, if it's me I'm fighting, doesn't that mean it should hate what I hate..?" Fyre said thinking, "I hate seeing pokémon hurt, but I don't want to hurt any, plus I can't find any..."
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 pm

a few magbys appeared and the negative Fyre stomped on there heads

aura fyre slashed at leefs facing as mini versions attacked sam
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Sam grabs hold of Aqua who starts swimming like crazy to get away
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Fyre somehow managed to see through the aura's eyes

"Well, that aint the answer" he said aloud

"Err, I don't like Leef at times, but Aura me's already got that covered. Erm, erm, erm, ermmm!! I don't like Poison types!"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:27 pm

suddenly negative fyre fell over bleeding intensley he was crying in pain "please help" he extended his hand to fyre
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:30 pm

"H-huh?" Seeing someone who looked like him bleed like that made him back away
"N-no! I've seen films like this! You're just gonna suck me in to some other dimension!"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:40 pm

the negative fyres legs were starting to disapear "help before its too late" fyre found his hand going towards the negative fyre, but a shining green hand knocked it away, it was Leef he was glowing green

in reality, aura fyre was subdued warpped in chains, and Leef had his hands on his forehead
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:43 pm

"No!" Fyre said walking away "I'll never listen to you, you weird thing!"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Leef punched him in the face

normal Fyres stomach was disapearing, "if you neglect yourself you'll disapear, now fight your evil side" as negative fyre shot a beam of shadows at him
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Fyre dodged to the side

"Wow, why do people never explain..?" he mumbled to himself

Fyre concentrated and got another Aura blob, but more circular and round, like an Aura sphere

"Hey! I-I think I mighta got this!" Fyre said, concentrating harder, before forcing it at the shadow him
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next