HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 am

the blob broke apart " you cant fight with aura at your level, stop playing mind games and hit him" felix was starting to disapear

REALITY
aura fyre had broken some of the chains and felix was struggling now
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 pm

"Err, O.k?" Fyre said launching a kick at the shadow's nose area
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 03, 2010 2:24 am

it was blasted of making a hole, but fyre was hurt intensely, Leef stabbed himself and for a few secobds the negative turned into normal fyre and screaming no, before turning back and laughing at the bleeding leef
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 03, 2010 4:08 pm

"Erm... I dunno!" Fyre said hopelessly snivelling, suddenly their mom appeared, out of nowhere, she didn't speak, but just dissapeared.

"Wait, I just thought of her..." Fyre said, imagining Mag and Magy and all his pokémon, as they all appeared too.

"OH YEAH!" Fyre said slapping his head, "THIS IS MY MIND!" he said thinking what to do, he imagined a strong wind, and a wind shield around him, and an opening door, out of his mind, the wind grew stronger, trying to push Negative Fyre out, at the same time he was thinking of another plan if this failed.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 03, 2010 9:09 pm

FYRES MIND
"its my mind too" negative Fyre said, his voice a high screech

as a stronger wind appeared blowing normal fyres one away, a hole began to open on the floor behind fyre slowly creeping to him, and chaims began wrapping around normal fyre, Leef tried to react but was blastes into the hole

REALITY
aura fyre had shredded all the chains, and was slashing at Leef at high speed, leef had to wrap his arms in chains to be able to block the majority of the slashes
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 03, 2010 9:24 pm

"Graagh!" Fyre said falling over on the chains

"You.. Do not.. TAKE OVER MY FRIGGIN MIND!" Fyre shouted as he got a much bigger arm , out of nowhere, controlling the arm in the sky to smash Negative Fyre

"I don't care if this bloomin' hurts..." Fyre said now very emotionless in the face.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 pm

negative fyre just stood there before disapearing and trying to stab fyre in the back "hehe you still need to get used to this, ive had over 10 years to live here"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Fyre dodged to the side

"Oh, and you think I don't use my imagination?" Fyre said imagining an earthquake. "Anything is better than having you around..."

(Wow, Blaze and Teddy have been out training FOREVER)

Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 08, 2010 11:15 pm

((so has elenix, also fyre and leef need to leave to sevii as soon as you learn ABreak))

FYRES MIND
negative flew up high, and sent magma through the cracks

REALITY
"i didn't want to have to do this but....." Leef said, as his body glew brightly, his regular black hair started to get a green tinge, and his eyes turned bluish green, aura flowed from every point in his body "Aura Breakthrough, aka ABreak" leef said as he shot a concentrated beam at aura Fyre
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 am

"So?" Fyre imagined a jet pack (Oh, yeah! X3), and he flew up also, dodging a few eruptions from the ground, controling a few of them into a magma ball in the sky.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 11:48 am

but fyre was knocked down, and there was flash. fyres hair had a hint of red, so did his eyes, and red fire like aura spread from his body. leef appeared again, "hehe you finally got ABreak" leef said, as the flames on Leef's body took the shape of thunder
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 1:19 pm

"Huh?" Fyre said looking at his hair, "Wow, I like this!" he then looked at the red aura spreading from his body "Now what?"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 pm

"well now you've got that, you can go all out on it, i can help as well" Leef said as a few holes appeared in negative fyre
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:05 pm

"I'm guessing you mean Aura?" Fyre said, still annoyed no-body gave him full explanations, and just expected him to guess.

"Fine then." Fyre started to concentrate an aura sphere.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:13 pm

the aura sphere grew to a massive size, it hit the other fyre and there was a flash, they were both in a forest near sandgem, it was dark and leef was unconcious from ABreak
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Fyre lay on the floor panting heavily, he couldn't get enough energy to even get up.

Blaze and Teddy returned from their unsuccessful training, and all of Fyre's pokémon started to look for him.

Fyre body was pulsing, and he was crying a bit, a bit from happiness, a bit from pain. After a few minutes he got the energy to sit up, laying against the tree

"Bro..." Fyre said in a weak voice, poking Leef with his foot "Wake up...", he tried to get up, but fell back into the tree, making a few pokémon fly away.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:22 pm

elenix flew back as well, felix groaned only very slightly concious
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:25 pm

(you put Felix instead of Leef)

Fyre began to slowly regain his energy, and stood up slowly, still shaking, he got some cheri berries from a tree above.

"This should wake him up..." he said squirting the berries juice into his mouth, with some water nearby in case it was to hot.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:32 pm

leef jumped 5 feet and landed grabbing the water, "i guess we should call it a day"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Fyre chuckled a bit. "Yeah, c'mon we should go back" he said getting up,

Mag and Magy appeared and jumped onto Fyre hugging him tightly

"Aww, you guys missed me?"

Blaze and Teddy also came out, and led Fyre and Leef to the beach
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:52 pm

leef dived straight into the ocean, ignoring the cold
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Fyre slumped down into the sand

"Ahh..." he said enjoying the land, he then went into the tent, luckily still up, and got some bacon, sausages and bread, and got the cooker, cooking some outside, relaxing in the sun's rays.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:01 pm

green thunder like aura flowed from leef
while, red flame like aura flowed from fyre
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:04 pm

"Oh god, not again BRO! WHAT THE HECKS HAPPENING?!" he shouted out to his brother, Mag slightly concerned of the aura.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:10 pm

"just relax, someone with high aura is nearby and our aura is reacting....... hmmm you have storm element, be careful, the destruction characteristic, will destroy anything that comes near your aura" leef said relaxing his aura spreading more
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next