HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello soon to be friends and/or rivals!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Matrace1

Hello soon to be friends and/or rivals!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello soon to be friends and/or rivals!!!   Hello soon to be friends and/or rivals!!! H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 3:29 am

Hello as the title said I'd like to think of all of you as my friends and/or rivals I have been another RPG site but I wasn't much of a poster, anyway anime and manga are very good things, I like very good things. You can call me Mat, Matt, or any other name that you could come up with that wouldn't be too mean. Thank you for taking the time to read this jumbled up intro and I hope you have a very nice day.
Bryan
Bryan

Hello soon to be friends and/or rivals!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello soon to be friends and/or rivals!!!   Hello soon to be friends and/or rivals!!! H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 10:53 am

Eh, welcome to the site, fella. Shadow here, "The Awesome Daredevil". I'm the site's tough guy and I'm also the jester. Hope you have a good time here.

Hello soon to be friends and/or rivals!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1