HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New and Old Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

New and Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: New and Old Friends   New and Old Friends H6Q0F8zFri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 am

Aqua had finally made her way back to the temple. A little tired due to the fact that she kept getting lost and Shiva and Manaphy seemed just as confused. Aqua entered the temple with a slight knock, hoping she would find either Kimiko or Toki. "Hey, anyone here. I'm back from the beach. Kimi?" Aqua entered into the room that they had tea in earlier, hoping she would come across someone. Shiva and Manaphy tailed behind her, slightly out of view, but still there.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: New and Old Friends   New and Old Friends H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 4:38 am

In the tea room, Kimiko and her pokemon were drinking tea happily, even the ones that had never had it before. Knowing someone new was there, Mew hid slightly before seeing the manaphy. Mew glided over and tried to tap Manaphy's head gently. She would then fly back to Kimi and give her a hug before asking who this new person was. "It's alright, this is my friend Aqua." Mew made happy little mewels and flew over before giving her hand to Aqua to take. "How'd your time play out? Mine was fruitful."
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: New and Old Friends   New and Old Friends H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 6:43 am

Manaphy avoided Mew to her greatest extent, even going so far as falling off the Vaporeon and landing head first on the floor. Aqua promptly picked Manaphy up as Shiva hugged her body closer to Aqua' leg. As soon as Mew drew closer to Aqua, she took Mew's hand and carefully shook it and laughed before taking a seat at the table again. "My time out was interesting." Aqua didn't elaborate any more than that and returned to soothing Manaphy who still seemed startled by the other legendary pokemon.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: New and Old Friends   New and Old Friends H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 am

Mew couldn't help but tilt her head at Manaphy's reaction. To be nice, she sat across from Aqua so Manaphy could still see her and that she was kind and alright to be around. "Mew acutally brought me a pokeball that had a ghalia in it. It was rather interesting. I can't wait to see what it'll be like as an evolved pokemon. And my egg hatched into Luna." she said and pointed at the absol. It was rather interesting. "What all did you catch? And did your egg hatch?"
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: New and Old Friends   New and Old Friends H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 8:34 am

Aqua was content to remain silent for a few more minutes before giving her own response. "Strange that you found a random pokeball, I guess it's for the best though. I caught a lapras and a buizel. My egg hatched into an Aquany. I mostly just enjoyed being on the beach and going for a swim." Aqua pet Shiva as she spoke, trying to calm the obvious nerves of the Vaporeon."We should probably move on shortly though if we want to train any of our skills or our pokemon." Manaphy nodded at this and seemed to continue to look at Mew in a funny way.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: New and Old Friends   New and Old Friends H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 8:38 am

His eyes were shut lightly as he shifted back and forth, at this moment he was resting against Hippo’s back with his legs crossed one another within an Indian style position. The bare tusks soon visible with a larger yawn that had escaped, sand poured out though; with Isamu he shifted and controlled the sand around making one seem like a smaller sand storm warped around them as a barrier. Being twenty, he had already been to four out of the five regions, not including the islands, with a sunny day they continued to make their own way from Route 206 and had been traveling for some time. Shaggy blonde hair was messy a sculptured face, an indication of himself would be a rather large scar from his past as a child. Running from his left nostril to down his cheek and neck, covering his upper body would be a slightly larger shirt, tan with a digital desert camouflage pattern… He had just escaped from his previous parents, wanting a life of his own he decided to start his own journey as a wanderer.

Stumbling across Hearthome City, a pair of tan cargo shorts wrapped around his waist, covering most of his own legs and with the exposed skin was a clean crisp light Brazilian tan. Hazel hues adjusted to shift and look around as he would reopen his own eyes once again, to let out his own rather odd yawn. Isamu wasn’t an ordinary kid being an Earth Elementist, as well with a smaller twig hanging from between his soft lips. At this point in time he was day dreaming until something caught his own sight… The temple against the hill, and a soft smirk curling around his cheek bones. “Hippo! Towards that Temple.” With his own voice, soon she had shifted her own course, like a boat drifting along the water she continued her own path, as he sat against the back of her own body. Relaxed with each step she took he felt himself bounce lightly, and soon they would finally get to the top.

Jumping down as his bare feet touched solid earth once again and a inhale of fresh air… He would slowly exhale, relaxing more. And soon slowly taking his first step, and with Hippo by his own side, his voice would slowly echo out around the Temple itself. “Is anyone here?” A curious question soon asked, as he waited they continued exploring deeper into the temple, his steps were silent yet he his unique ability of seismic sense. He will able to feel the smallest vibrations through the ground, and if someone was here he would know instantly.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: New and Old Friends   New and Old Friends H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Kimiko was about to answer her friend when she heard someone calling from outside. She told everyone to stay still as she went to investigate. She was the only person here who knew how the temple ran, and so she went into temple priestess mode. She walked outside, followed by Rio, and addressed the man before her. "Hello, stranger. Welcome to the temple. Would you like toworship today, or do you seek shelter from the world?" Rio stayed inside as soon as she saw the other pokemon. She knew that Kimiko wouldn't want to start an unnecessary battle.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: New and Old Friends   New and Old Friends H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 7:36 pm

He felt the disturbance through the Temple, picking up multiple people around deeper within as he took each step within. "I seek neither toworship or shelter." He spoke out with his own stomach growling lightly, a softer smile soon curled around his lips as he patted his stomach lightly. "Though I am a wandering trainer, exploring the land around." He would nod bow lightly and look her way with a rather lazy expression along his own facial expression. "And you are?" His own question soon he would ask, with his arms crossing at his chest, his partner right beside let out a larger yawn baring her own huge tusks.

"Though if you would like a battle then I wouldn't refuse to such one with yourself, Ms. ?" Speaking out as if he knew her though he didn't even know the basic which was her name. "Tell me your name? Mines Isamu Tillman, Earth Elementist and as you can see this here is my partner since she was a simple Egg" He would nod and soon continue to stand there, and yet he would once again sit upon the back of Hippo, with his legs crossed he continued to look her way, watching her own movements. Even if he looked like a idiot he was pretty smart, fooling one by the way he act's and his movements to deceive people alike. "Though I am looking for a small meal and a place to crash for a couple hours, as well I would like a battle to see how my 'Sand Stream Team' does." And with that, Hippo soon began a defensive nature.

Watching her Pokemon through a thicker cloud of sand around, which warped there own bodies like a barrier.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: New and Old Friends   New and Old Friends H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 6:44 am

Aqua watched as Kimiko left to greet whomever had arrived at the temple. In a small bit of curiosity, Aqua rose with Manaphy and started to walk towards the outside, motioning for Shiva to stay. Aqua waited by the door, out of sight, as she listened to the conversation. An Earth elementalist? How odd. And it seemed a similar case with their lead pokemon as well, Manaphy having been raised from an egg. Aqua chose then to step out and stand beside Kimi. "I apologize for the intrustion. Though, if you're looking for a fight, Kimiko is more of the passive type. My name's Aqua. I'll battle you if you like. We always like to have a little fun, right Manaphy?" Manaphy smiled happily. "Mana!"

Aqua smiled too, but she felt a tad off around this elementalist. Perhaps it was just that he controled a different element than she, what with her being a water elementalist, which could be considered the exact opposite, though she kept this information to herself for the time being. For now, she would simply observe the traveler that was looking for a small meal and a friendly battle of sorts.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: New and Old Friends   New and Old Friends H6Q0F8zSat Jul 28, 2012 3:19 am

Kimiko was starting to get a little flustered and then was automatically relieved when Aqua came out and offered to fight in her stead. "Aqua is correct, I don't prefer fighting and only will if I must. Though, for some reason your pokemon make me nervous, perhaps because of their strength." Just then, all of Kimiko's pokemon came and surrounded her. Rio and Nike took their normal places on either side of her legs. Luna and Flara stood before her and Mew and Fira were hanging out near her shoulders. Kimiko couldn't help but giggle at their actions and she swept them all into a hug.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and Old Friends   New and Old Friends H6Q0F8z

New and Old Friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1