HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye, friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Goodbye, friends Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, friends   Goodbye, friends H6Q0F8zSun Nov 20, 2011 2:57 am

When the time came to leave the king, is a tragedy for everyone. Brush your teeth NOW.

Well, actually... I just got here. "Oh, look, a cardboard box washed up on the beach. HOLY FISHPASTE- IT'S A GUY!!!".

Also, what's the best way to butcher a Pikachu without getting electrocuted? I have a spare one that's hogging up my last Master Ball and I want to make some Pika-stew for dinner, except he's Level 63 and I've been using that ball as a bowling ball for about two weeks so he's already pretty cranky. Any ideas?

>>Edited to English by Riley<<
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Goodbye, friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, friends   Goodbye, friends H6Q0F8zWed Nov 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Oh, goodness.

Goodbye, friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, friends   Goodbye, friends H6Q0F8zWed Nov 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Uuuggghhhh.... The translation of my Spanish looks like your standard Google hackjob. Grammar doesn't cross over very well.

Just in time for Thanksgiving, though... I caught a nice Wingull and he's in the pot right now. Not much meat on him, but he sure will taste good with apple pie and cranberry sauce. I decided to just use the Pikachu to power my Christmas light setup. Fifty kilowatts' worth of LEDs is gonna be enough to light up half the country, and I've got 'Chu all wired up and ready.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Goodbye, friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, friends   Goodbye, friends H6Q0F8zWed Nov 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Honestly, you haven't given a legitimate reason to ban you yet; only reason to tell you to stop with the slightly disturbing posts.

To the staff: Don't worry, this is not Shadow.
Sponsored content

Goodbye, friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, friends   Goodbye, friends H6Q0F8z

Goodbye, friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1