HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My final goodbye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Tsu
Tsu

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: My final goodbye   My final goodbye H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 3:41 am

Hello, errybody!

My name is Tsu, also known as Heart, Avarice, Abyss, and that list stretches on forever. I joined this site on July 7th of 2011, the day where I met Doragon. This has been one joyride for me, from being the Unholy Trinity with Black Nova and Ukiki/Akita, to having the time of my life with the wonderful people of this site, to kicking Shadow's ass!

I have made mistakes, I have tried to devote myself to this site, but as you can see from my absence, I just can't. This site is wonderful, not because of the role-playing, but because of the friends you make here, and the memories you make with these people. Enjoy it while it lasts, aim to make this site better by becoming a mod/admin one day!

I feel like I have failed you at times, I try my best, but, all of my good friends have left, and I just can't bring myself to come back here without them. It's bittersweet to look over the site and remember the good ole times I had while I was a member here. You never stop being a member, when you're a staff member, you're still a member of the site, still a part of the community. I've had great memories, and I love all of you.

It's time I've moved on, I have some self-discovering to do, who I am and who I want to be. Here's a shoutout to the people who made my stay on this site magical!

Black Nova and Ukiki - The Unholy Trinity, we started out together, and it's finally time for me to quit the site for good, like you two. Starting together and ending together, just the way it should be!

Doragon - Thanks for being the coolest admin I've ever met, I probably wouldn't have sticked around on this site if it weren't for you!

Namine - My lovely one-sided rival (on my side), a friend who taught me right from wrong, and led by example, thank you.

Luna - I'm quite conflicted about you, but I know that you care deeply about this site, miss you hon <3

Mystogan - Thanks for creating this site, it's been a wild carnival!

Shadow - You get what you give, thanks Shadow, I love you hom <3

Kare - One of the most kindest, caring people I've ever met. I know you'll take of this site well, keep rockin' on, girl!

Ian - You're so sweet, I'll miss you. I hope you can learn to accept yourself for who you are, and don't let anybody tell you who you are, only you can decide for yourself who you want to be!

L - Go Canadians!

Umbra - My little baby boy, mama's gonna head out on the road and find herself, promise me you'll still be the adorable little 7 year old when I'm back <3?

It's been an honour serving the site, thank you all, it's been a marvelous show.

GOODBYE, BASIC BITCHES!

MUAHAHAHAHA
thaloden
thaloden

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 4:11 am

well although I don't really know you reading this tugged at my heart so here is a really good song to capitalize on a final goodbye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzlgczpEnvw&feature=kp
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 10:08 am

Woah Bye Tsu but, no special shout-out lol you brought me into the staff my old mentor I see how things are though lol. Anyway I hope you can find out what you want to and are able to return as soon as you have. You will be missed for all of your work on the site and you shall be honored as, such Dame Tsu (It's the female version of a Knighthood). I'll see you when you return and I truly wish you would never have to leave.

Yours Truly,
Markj1998
Leo
Leo

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Hey Ava :)
This really made me cry in real life (litteraly) I hate to see members leave whom i have come to know in the year I have been on the site, I will miss you more then you will ever know. I will try to take you're advice and do the best to try and become accepting of myself. You have been a good friend and one of the first people whom i have talked to on the site when I had joined you. You have been a good member of the staff and a great friend. Sometimes a bit strict but that needs to happen as well doesn't it? Thanks for being there in the time of need and shaping this site up to what it was and still is now. A great place, and you were a great friend. Please try and drop in once in a while it can be just to talk but it would be a real shame if you would go and never come back like others.
Pm me if you come to drop by
Thanks for the advice it made my day
You're friend
Ian
Dragonfire

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 4:33 pm

I didn't know you but trust me I understand the leaving a site when all of your friends have left. I have one site I just can't bring myself to leave because I still have a couple friends there but once they leave like the rest of them have then it's just time to leave. It's understandable and hope you can one day return to say hello (although that normally doesn't happen) to those like Ian.
Bryan
Bryan

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 5:05 pm

One of your precious memories in this site is kicking my ass. False. You have got everything twisted. I am still here and part of the staff now, you have failed to kick my ass. I though, have kicked your ass.

Bah hell, Tsu, I am just going to remember the good times now. I weirdly do not know why I cannot remember much but I just know deep in me (and fuck sounding corny, who cares?) that you have been a good friend at some point in my life. We have taken each other to hell and back but everything was enjoyable.

Good luck with your life, Tsu. Stay tough, girl. Wussies do not survive.
Sponsored content

My final goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: My final goodbye   My final goodbye H6Q0F8z

My final goodbye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1