HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye Luna

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 12:01 am

Luna, now that you're leaving I want to thank you. You were a great head and a fantastic leader. I'm sorry to hear you are leaving. All of us here at Pokemon World will miss you. But I wish you good luck and I'll also join your new site so that we can still talk.

Anyone else who misses Luna can post any good memories about her here. Farewell Luna!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 10:53 am

Luna's Leaving? When did this happen there's not been anything from her in the Introductions and Leaving section? Please explain Luna's leaving to me Anime?
Pooch
Pooch

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 2:04 pm

She said in the CB that she was tired of being bashed around and she said she quitted and it was me, Anime, and someone else when luna said it
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Yeah what Poochy said. The other person was Kita
Darkrai
Darkrai

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 6:45 pm

She's leaving because.........?
Hey don't say its because of me not wanting her as the head, honestly I still don't think you deserve the position but you're a great and memorable member, without you I won't be here today. You invited me over here and maintained the site in Star's BIG absence. Luna, you're being a baby by quitting when you get "bashed around". I wasn't being a rebel without reason I was doing that with a reason. You abused your title to
Namine/Faolan/Alekion/whatevershecalledherselfinherstay!
You didn't accept your mistake you justified it. You could just accept it and appologize to Faolan but nooooo. You justify it and leave. A shameful end for a legendary (Internet) goddess >.>

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSat Mar 31, 2012 8:01 pm

ROAR!

What did you say to Luna? Huh? What? Did you troll her? Did you offend here? Did you kicked and pushed her around? Huh? Like what you always do? Now that she's gone, you're still bashing her around!? HUH!? That's what you're good at you big black bully. I mean, why don't you just go making Graphics than bashing people around!? Oh and hey, too bad I lost that conversation we had on the chatbox. You are bashing people around such as me, Luna, God knows who's next. You are bashing them on purpose oh and what you said there, HUH!?

"I troll those I can troll."

Take this dude, am bigger and badder. What do you expect in me, huh? Going raging and spamming? No, let's see how long you can last in this new game of mine, Nightmare. This is what you want right!? Attention!? Bashing people around!? THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT. You're like a kid that everyone tolerates for a reason I can't realize.

Time to play the game, trolly. You no gonna like it once I get trolling with you without any raging or spams, 10 year old Maldivian who likes attention and bullies people around.
Saber
Saber

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 am

What is this fuckery. Get Luna back here. For the first time in my two years on this site, I MAD. Goodbye Luna 119pxawesomeiseewhatyou

EDIT: oh, it's an April Fools. You got me :P

EDIT2: or is it?

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 11:24 am

fuckery

Mind if i use that sometimes? xDD
Saber
Saber

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 11:39 am

Shadow Master wrote:
fuckery

Mind if i use that sometimes? xDD

You have my solemn permission to use it all day every day. Now, is this whole Luna business a joke or not?

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 11:43 am

i love your gimmick lol. i really do. cant believe you manage to keep that up and decline the "will you be normal" stuff xD

nup, it aint a joke. most of the staff said that they sort of hate luna's work and she felt like being bashed around so she left. well that's what i heard.

Saber
Saber

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Of course I don't want you to be normal, you're the only amusing person left on this site with Namine and Luna gone. Have they shown up on any other forums btw? I feel the need to stalk them.

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 2:23 pm

luna is on her mystica site ive heard. dunno about namine
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Yeah Luna is on Mystica.
Sponsored content

Goodbye Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Luna   Goodbye Luna H6Q0F8z

Goodbye Luna