HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 1:34 am

he chucks a ball to them and spots a baby _______
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 1:51 am

geodude(go to a different town if you hate the selection here)
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 am

Fyre picked up his fire egg and started to hum a liittle song to it, he did the same with Mag, and he semed to like it.

"Leef, which starter do you want out your eggg then?" Fyre asked curiously
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Leef sits down again "treeko or squirtle, you know i only like water or grass, the only reason i have elenix is for flying and voltez because i might become a breeder" voltez jumps on his lap "you know when our eggs hatch and are trained a bit, lets have a 3 on 3" Leef said calling his pokemon back ((levels))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 1:14 pm

"Oh? O.K, I guess." Fyre said looking down at the egg, Mag and Magy wanted to hold egg together, so did they blew very gentle embers to keep the egg warm
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 1:20 pm

((shouldn't they hatch about now))

icella, elenix and bubbles rushed back "elenix you cant be in this battle, when its my brother i only use grass and water"

suddenly the fire and starter egg hatched sitting there was a ________ & _________
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 7:55 pm

(really its not about time its about steps you havent even moved like 200 steps and 3)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 8:17 pm

((i still need levels))

"magy take my egg and run, mag take fyres egg and run"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:01 pm

(i said 3)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:03 pm

((no you never))

elenix flies off to train

suddenly bubbles starts glowing and evolves to prinplup
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 pm

(i said stuff about steps then i said 200 and 3)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:11 pm

((oh sorry))

Leef walked around and spotted a ________ on the floor
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:17 pm

A moon stone
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:20 pm

mag and magy were getting tired now, they had circled snadgem about 3 times "voltez can you find me a grass pokemon" he said as voltez trotted off He came back playing with a ______
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Fyre was having a nap and just woke up

"Oh? Mag! Magy! you can stop now..." Fyre said, them panting and falling onn the floor, needing air.

Fyre picked up the eggs and walked around with Blaze and Teddy, Mag and Magy on his shoulders.

Fyre looked around, and saw Teddy holding a ____

Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:14 pm

oran berry
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:16 pm

mag and magy grabbed the eggs and ran again, fully healed by Leefs aura
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:19 pm

((Hey! They're my pokémon 3;<))

"Teddy, keep that for a battle, 'K?" Fyre said, teddy putting it in his fur.

Fyre watched Mag and Magy running around, playing tag to make it fun.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:22 pm

((dont care))

Leef grabs Fyre by his neck and throws him into the river with bubbles, ordering them to train.

elenix flies back ((levels))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:25 pm

"*glub* Hey!" Fyre said dripping wet. You coulda bloomin' asked!"

Blaze and Teddy went out to train.

Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Leef threw rocks at them going so fast they would be cut if the were hit, bubbles pushed Fyre out of the way of several rocks
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Fyre was pushed into some _____'s down under the water, they were obviously angry and started to shout, so Fyre started to swim away, fast
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:35 pm

unfortunately, icella made an ice wall so the only way put was past the magikarps level 20
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Oh great, not only are some bloomin's Tentacool and Chinchou, or whatever they are, blocking my way, but my brother is trying to kill me... Fyre thought to himself shaking his head, he kicked the magikarp out the way and swam to the top, and gasped for air.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Leef jumped on fyres head kicking him down 400 feet, he then gave him an air bubble made by and aura shield
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre   Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Rivals from the start - Leef Vs Fyre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next