HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fyre and Leef, a good combination?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Gallade!
Gallade!

Fyre and Leef, a good combination? Empty
PostSubject: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:00 pm

"Soo... How you been lately?" said Leef, sitting on the dark chair, like always, Fyer sat on the chair sitting opposite of him and replied

"Well, the usual, Mom moaned at me being up late and no washing up, Mag leveled up again, and I ate, and I went to bed."

"Well, I'm glad I don't ive there anymore then." Leef said as he smiled and chuckled, Fyre laughed as well

"I bet you would be..." Fyre said looking at his brother "I've missed you, y'know..." he said looking at him.

"You too bro, you too." he replied smiling at him "Oh, I've got to go... Bye..." he said, dissapearing a puff of black smoke.

Fyre woke up seeing that Mag was using SSmog on him to wake him up "Ub! Bub! O.K! Stop!" He said coughing a bit. Mag was worried because Fyre was talking in his sleep again.

"Mag...By?" he asked

"Oh, just dreamt about Leef again..." Fyre said with a grave expression on his face. He got dressed and walked downstairs,

"Your up late again..." His mother said cleaning the table.

"Hmm..." he said not really paying attention and sitting down eating his toast, it was cold by now,

Mag had alreaddy finished his breakfast and was looking at the T.V. screen.

"So, it's the day too go then..." Fyre's mother said to him, sitting down.

"I guess..." he said walking over to the sofa to sit next to Mag.

"Well, if you don't go today, you won't go tommorow, that's just typical you." his mother said.

He knew she was right, he just didn't want to admit it.

He suddenly stood up, "We'll go then!" he said smiling " C'mon Mag! Let's go!" he said, Mag running up onto his houlder, and hanging on as Fyre ran out the door, after huging his mom goodbye.

"Wait!... You haven't done the dishes..." She said as he "didn't hear" her and ran behind the house and sat under a tree, picking some pecha berries.

"Mag?" Mag asked looking at Fyre

"We'll go soon, after these." he replied.

(now I'll just wait until Leef is made, and then you can suddenly appear Ray ^^)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 pm

(yes a tree just how i planned)

a small snover walked up to fyre and took a pecha berry from him eating it quickly, suddenly someones head appeared next to fyre

"long time no see small fry" said the person making fun of the spelling of his name

hanging upside down from the branches his head next to fyre's was his supposedly dead brother Leef Griin (pronounced leaf green)
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Fyre was taken by suprise and spat a half eaten pecha berry over his brother face.

"Oops..." he said chuckling and giving his brother a tissue.

"Wait... YOUR ALIVE!" Fyre said pulling his brother down and hugging him tight

"Ohmigosh, I thought you were dead!"

Mag looked at the Snover and smiled

"Mag,magby!" he said cheerfully to her.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:15 pm

"yep, alive and kicking" leef said sitting down

"do you want to know how i survived our mansion falling down on top of me?"
he said as he stroked icella's head and sat against the tree, in the shadow so no one other than fyre could see him
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:16 pm

"O.K, I gue- Wait! we need to tell mom! Now!" Fyre said pulling at his arm
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:16 pm

"Ok Thunderbolt again" says Sam. Volt the pikachu used another Thunderbolt straight up. They had been training most of the morning and Volt's aim was getting good
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:20 pm

"NO!! DONT!!" Leef said grabbing his arm and pulling him down "we need to head out of here before i can tell you, but mom cant see or know im here, lets head to your room"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:22 pm

"Why can't mom know? She's been moody since you.. Well.. "Died"" Fyre said Mag nodding and looking at the Thunderbolt going into the air.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 pm

"Good now try to go higher" says Sam. Volt 'charged' up for a minute and let out a huge Thunderbolt twice as high as the last one
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:27 pm

"well you can tell her if you want, after the story, but first we need to get to your room and get ready" he said using his amazing reflexes to scale the side of the house "me and dad were always the brawn of the family while you and mom were the brains"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Fyre looked up amazed, but justwent in the front side of the house

"HiMomIJustForgotSomethingAn..." Fyre said rushing up to his room, and opening thw window for Leef to come in,
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:30 pm

leef climbed in, and searched the room, he grabbed, fyre's backup, poketch, pokedex, pokenav and journal "you need anything before we leave"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:32 pm

"Well, now you've got all my stuff, no..." Fyre said as he heard a knock at the door.

"Fyre, what are you doing?" Their mother said suspiciously.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:34 pm

leef leapt out of the window and hung on the window ledge, howoever icella was still in there unaware of what was going on
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm

The mother walked through and looked aroung and saw Icella.

"Aww, my boy caught his first pokémon already?" she said ruffling his hair.

"Mom... Stop!" he said pushing her hand away She went over to Icella and patted her on the head.

"I've never seen one of these before... What are they?"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:39 pm

"snover" Leef tells Fyre through Aura
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:43 pm

"Err.. Erm. Clover..?" Fyre said mis-hearing the aura and smiling hoping Icella wouldn't say anything

She looked on the desk and saw the pokédex and all Fyre's stuff gone.

"Oh, so you got everything packed? O.K, I'll be downstairs if you need me" she said exiting the room, but she thought something was up, so stayed by the door.

"O.K, you can get back up," Fyre said to Leef
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:46 pm

"cool, here's your stuff back, have you got any spare or do you know where mom's old one is, im sure i can fix and update it if we head to Rowan" he said looking through draws, before lying down on the bed putting icella on his shoulder, who was a very small snover for her level
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:49 pm

The mother heard the second voice and looked through the peep hole, she was suprised, but didn't say anything, or move.

"Err, I don't think mom's got a pokedex or anything, but I have a new pokétch, in case this one broke, pokedex... I'm sure Prof. Rowan should have one of them, journal, yes and here's some other stuff" Fyre said putting down the stuff on the bed.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:52 pm

"coolio (note he says coolio a lot) okay i'll tell you the story of how i died but didn't on the way to Rowans" he said opening the bedroom door and walking straight into there mom
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:55 pm

The mom had tears of joy in her ears

"YOUR ALIVE!" she sighed and hugged him tightly

"Mom, how long you been there..?" Fyre asked her, she didn't reply, but hugged him too.

"*Sniff* It's good too see you two.. Together again... *sniff*" she said happily while still huggging them

"And Fyre, It's snover, not clover" she chuckled
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Leef just pushed her away and leapt down the stairs before running outside, he stopped about 200 metres away and waited for Fyre tears of anger in his eyes
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:01 pm

"But... Leef..!" she called after him "Fyre, look after him O.K," she said

"I don't think he really needs it." he said saying a final goodbye and runnig down the stairs

"Mag looked at Leef "M..By??" he mumbled to himself

"..What's wrong leef?" Fyre asked
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:04 pm

"Ok again all around" says Sam. Volt charges up and uses Thundetbolt to form a electric feild around herself before letting it go up again
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 8:12 pm

"I'll tell you the story now" he said wiping his tears and opening a secret door in the tree next to him which led to a tunnel, he walked through it for about 2 minutes before coming to another door.
he opened the door and sat down on the chair next to his laptop

"we where at our mansion in saffron, it was our 5th birthday, mom and dad called you outside to show you a present, i was in the TV room in the middle of the mansion at that time. team rocket who had planned to kill dad - because of whatever his job was - destroyed the main supports of the house, and it collapsed on top of me, all 7 floors, everyone else managed to escape except me. i was in the very center of the rubble, but the police said that by the time the found me i would be dead. however i wasn't dead, the TV fell on me and the glass cut me, but the wide inside protected me from the falling house and i started building a tunnel." he took a pause to get a drink from a bottle of water near by and offered one to Fyre
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? H6Q0F8z

Fyre and Leef, a good combination?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next