HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fyre and Leef, a good combination?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:39 pm

mudkip sat up right and fell asleep leaning on sam's leg
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Magy taps the pokeball going inside.
You caught Magby female lvl 10

Chimchar goes inside
you caught Chimchar male lvl 10

Sam taps a pokeball againest mudkip's head
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Mudkip goes inside
you caught Mudkip female lvl 12

"okay unless anyone wants to get some more pokemon should we head to sandgem now?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:59 pm

"I'll beat you there" says Sam taking off running
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:01 pm

"son of a-- come on small fry" he said icella frezzing the ground which he was sliding on for extra speed
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:07 pm

"Thunderbolt" says Sam. Volt uses Thunderbolt electrifying the ice
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:08 pm

"Oh? O.K... Be with you in a second!" Fyre said looking at Magy, picking her up

Last edited by Gallade! on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Leef uses Aura to speed himself up no longer needing the ice, he speeded Fyre up aswell, not caring for his neds
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:12 pm

"Wha? Heyyy!" Fyre said his legs running like crazy. "*Sigh* return Mag" he said, the beam light luckily just long enough to get Mag,

Fyre was more interested in Mag that he just narrowly missed a tree

Last edited by Gallade! on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:16 pm

((you already got magy))

Leef skidded to a halt outside of rowans lab
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Fyre also skidded to halt, almost tripping over, but keeping balance.

"Hey, how about I set up camp on the beach, while you get your pokédex" Fyre said looking at the sunset
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm

"coolio and i'll improve yours" he said grabbing the red pokedex and rushing in he was given his pokedex and began working on them in a mini workshop behind the lab
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:29 pm

"Make sure it's still red though!" Fyre shouted back, as he made his way to the beach.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:34 pm

"shut the Frikk up, i ned concentration" he said as he adjusted the camera.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Fyre got his bag down and got a little square out, which he put on the floor, which soon expanded to a huge tent, with a large entrance room, and three seperate bedrooms.

He walked in and got his sleeping bag out, and climbed into the back room, to set up his bed.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 pm

"I'm fine with my pokedex" says Sam looking at her blue pokedex. She sits on a rock and starts typing something into it
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Leef was searching for wire cutters and a certain type of screen, he walks out and examines sam's pokedex "hmmm you have the latest version theres not much i can do to that without further information"

he takes the room on the right and takes out miniture furniture from his box they expand becoming proper size before returning to the work shop
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Fyre lays on his bed, thinking to himself

"Oh! I need to heal Mag!" he suddenly remebers, getting up.

"Anyone need there pokémon healing?" Fyre asked walking out of the tent, after shutting his room.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Leef walks out of the workshop holding a red pokedex with a black line on it and a green pokedex with a white line, "done! i've adjusted the camera system to work like a proper camera as well, it's now touch screen, voice activated, an option to zoom in while veiwing a region thanks to sattelites, there's mini games, a pokemon health and statistic veiwer, a record of every acheivemnt, and a virtual badge and trainer card system, also some more but i wont go into that yet" he passed it to Fyre and it folded into a mini poketch.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 10:02 pm

"Woah, thanks bro," Fyre said looking through it. "Oh, Star, you need your pokémon healing at all?"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 10:03 pm

"poketch please" he said fumbling with half a poketch and a welder
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 pm

"O.K," Fyre said taking his Poketch off, and chucking it over to Leef
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 pm

"i'll be done in a minute" he said ripping the cover of the poketch and fumbling with it
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 22, 2010 7:54 am

Fyre looked at his pokétch abit conserned.

Is he sure he knows what he's doing? he thought to himself
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Sam keeps typing on her pokedex:
Team
New Pokemon: Mudkip
Nickname: Aqua
Level: 12
Attacks: Unknown
Personality: Unknown

You could read on the screen if you looked at it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Fyre and Leef, a good combination?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next