HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fyre and Leef, a good combination?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Doragon

Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:56 pm

2 trainers they sent out a duskull and a tailow"use shadow ball duskull"duskull shot a shadow ball at magby then tailow used wing attack on icella
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 pm

"Ice punch on tailow" he said as it flipped over the tailow

Last edited by SS3 Pikachu MX on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 9:59 pm

"Dodge!!" Magby maged to dodge the Shadow Ball, and threw Ember at the Duskull.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:05 pm

"dodge duskull and use night shade"duskull faded to the side making it miss then shot a blast at magby"tailow got hit"ok use quick attack"tailow quickly flew at the snowrunt
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:07 pm

(snowrunt???)

"Er... Mag, Thunder Punch Tailow! Quick!" Before tailow could hit Icella, Mag punched it with thunder, the move of the duskull missing.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 pm

snover was hurt badly, suddenly snow and hail fell down from the sky (snow warning)

"hehe tailow wont be able to fly properly in this weather, now used powder snow on both of them"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 pm

"duskull use disable on thunder punch"duskull disabled thunder punch"now tailow use your secret move"tailow flys in the sky glowing
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Mag was hit repeatedly by the hail.

"Mag..Mag..Mag!"

"Mag heat up your surrondings to stop the hail hurting, then ember Duskull!"

Mag warmed its body and surroundings, melting the hail before it hhit, then fired out some embers.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 pm

"Fyre it's sky attack, watch out, Icella, try to counter with ice Punch"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:19 pm

"I know! Mag! Smog up in the air!"

Mag smogged upwards towards Tailow, blocking it's view from everyone else.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:21 pm

icella's ice punch infused with the smog and hail increasing it's power to the same as sky attack
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Duskull was hit"ok now use shadow ball at the snowrunt"duskull shoots a shadow ball at icella"use sky attack on magby"tailow flys at magby breaking a hole in the heat and diving right at magby dodging all the hail quickly piercing through the smog easily
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:27 pm

"Mag!" Fyre cried as his Magby was knocked far back

"Mag...By!" Mag said getting up, deadly determined.

Mag used Smog at Duskull, blocking it's view, before using Ember on Tailow.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Sam and Volt watch the quarrel amused and follows them. "Simliar to how we were when we met huh?" asks Sam. "Pikachu" says Volt
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 20, 2010 6:43 pm

icella redirected the ice punch at the shadow ball crushing it before using skull bash on tailow
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Taillow faints and is out of the battle. "Duskull Shadowball" says the trainer

((I'm taking over))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 pm

"Dodge, then Ember!" Fyre shouted,

Mag dodged before shooting embers at the Duskull
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 1:04 am

duskull was hit and fainted(i was bored)duskull is returned"you win congrats"They walk off
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 am

"You two done" Sam hollers over her shoulder as she walks away
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:12 am

"Huh? Oh yesh!" Fyre said, running to catch up.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:19 am

The egg Sam was carrying starts to glow
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 am

"Woah... Is it s'posed to do that?!" Fyre said suprised at the glow

"By!Byma!" Mag said jumping up and down excitedly on Fyre head.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:31 am

"It means it's hatching" says Sam. As the glowing stops Sam is holding what looks like a bundle of plants with a flower but a closer look would reveal that it's a pokemon it's back covered in green fur and that it has a white underbelly,legs and head
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:35 am

"Woah... Wait, I'm sure of seen that before." Fyre said getting his pokédex out.

Shaymin, the Gratitude Pokémon, It lives in flower patches and avoids detection by curling up to look like a flowering plant. It can dissolve toxins in the air to instantly transform ruined land into a lush field of flowers.

"Wow, it looks cute!" Fyre said looking down at it

"Mag-magby!!" Mag said, introducing itself to the Shaymin.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:39 am

"I think I'll name her Flower" says Sam. "Pikachu" says Volt agreeing. The baby shaymin curls up and falls asleep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Fyre and Leef, a good combination?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next