HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fyre and Leef, a good combination?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:24 pm

(any money/EXP)

"shaymin. Coolio, where did you get it and is it possible to breed" Leef said grabbing Icella and ccarrying her to his cave, he came back out with a full bag of supplies and a gib metal box which contained his mobile home. "anywho i need to get to Sandgem Sam you coming with?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:27 pm

"My mom gave me the egg, I think so and sure" says Sam
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:30 pm

"coolio lets head of then, and small fry tell me if you spot a starly or shinx, is shaymin breedable with Icella?" he said rushing in the grass and sleeping in the ground was a baby _______
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:35 pm

"Err, well we don't know if Shaymin is a boy or a girl yet, and it'd be another Snover anyway, since it's the mom." Fyre lectured, Mag did a light Smog to stop Fyre from continuing

"*Cough* *Splutter* Mag... You could of just said..." Fyre said walking out the smoke, Mag chuckling.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Teddiursa m lvl 5

"I wonder where it's mom is. And Flower is a girl" says Sam
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:39 pm

"Aww..!" Fyre said looking at the pokémon "That's cute..." he said looking at it.

Mag jumped down and went closer to the Teddiursa, but not disturbing it.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:40 pm

leef gave the little teddiursa a berry, and showed it in the direction of Fyre so he could have it and walked off and found a little _____
"well is mag a boy?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:42 pm

"Magy Magy" says a female magby (lvl 10) which is what Fyre found

Sam keeps walking
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:44 pm

((Fyre is Gallade im Leef))

Leef gave it a berry and spotted a _____ sleeping in a tree
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:47 pm

"Yeah.." Fyre said "Hi little guy..." he said crouching down to his level "You O.K?" he rubbed him on the head and gave him some more pecha berries.

"Mag,magby!*" Mag said smiling.

Fyre heard the female Magby as well, and so did Mag, who blushed abit before picking some flowers out the tall grass and giving it to the female Magby.

"Aww!" Fyre said smiling at Mag.

"Hey, you wanna come with me, little Teddiursa?" Fyre said

Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Chimchar (M, lvl 10).
"Aw, a fire starter. It was the one I was wanting but I was late and got Volt" comments Sam

"Teddy Teddy" says the teddiursa

"Magy Magy" says the female magby thanking him for the flowers
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:51 pm

"hey there little guy" he said giving it some rawst berries and bouncing a ball in front of it
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Mag blushed harder but smiled "Mag... By..." he said twiddling with his thumbs

Fyre tapped a poké ball on the Teddiursa's head.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Chimchar stays asleep

"It must be tired. Chimchars are usally very playful" says Sam and she spots a ___________

Fyre caught teddiursa male level 5

"Magy" says the female magby as she starts making the flowers into a necklace that she puts on
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:56 pm

slowly Leef picks up the small chimchar and puts some freshly cooked poffins infront of it's nose

Burmy trash cloak Male Level 8
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Chimchar yawned and ate them but was still sleepy so it went back to sleep

Sam leaves the burmy alone and spots a __________
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Mudkip Male Level 12

((so i heard you like mudkipz))

Leef Rocked the chimchar slowly and sat down watching a little _____ walking around
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:05 pm

starly f lvl 6

"Hey a mudkip." says Sam holding out some pokeblock
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Fyre released Teddiursa again

"Teddi-teddiursa!" He said

"I'll call you... Teddy" Said Fyre, him climbing up onto Fyre's shoulder

He looked at Mag, twiddling with his toes now, getting a bit closer to the Female Magby every now and then.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:09 pm

"yes just what i wanted" he beckoned the starly forward with a plate of poffins and berries, offering some to the berries to the sleeping chimchar in his lap

cautiously mudkip crept forward and chomped it out of the hands, before rolling onto it's back and begging form more moving it's hands and feet cutley
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:15 pm

"Ok here you go" says Sam holding out more pokeblock

Magy (Female magby), noticed Mag was working his way closer. She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek giggling

Starly hops over and starts pecking at a poffin
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:18 pm

mudkip begins doing a backflip after eating the pokeblocks butn lands on his head weirdly and starts blasting water upwards

Leef pets starly's head and feeds it some berries, he pets the small bird and puts a greatball infront of it, giving it the choice, he then plops some poffins in chimchars mouth
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:29 pm

"You Ok?" asks Sam sitting Mudkip upright

Starly goes into the pokeball
You caught starly male lvl 6
Chimchar woke up just enough to eat them then starts to doze off again
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 pm

"i'll call you Elinix, hey little chimchar you wanna come too?" he said releasing the starly and it flew to his shoulder, he tapped a greatball on top of chimchars head
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Mag looked suprised a laughed, fainting.

"Ohh... Mag, you O.K?" Fyre said looking down, out of his bag, a pokéball dropped out, rolling in front of Magy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fyre and Leef, a good combination?   Fyre and Leef, a good combination? - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Fyre and Leef, a good combination?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next