HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Bryan
Bryan

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:25 am

OOC: Eh, I'll let Sax talk for a while then.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:26 am

"Thanks. My name's Izzy." He wasn't sure he liked the way they looked at him; the leader, it was clear which was which, was measuring him up, almost dissecting him with his mind. The other seemed less interested, and more likely of the two to cause a problem, but definetly less dangerous.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:28 am

Theo smiled and stuck out a hand. "My name is Theo, and this is my assistant, and close friend, Trevor." says Theo as Trevor nods and sits in a tree. "Do you plan on battling Brock any time soon?" says Theo, expecting a yes.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:33 am

Izzy shook the hand, and nodded before saying, "I'd like to catch another Pokemon to take some stress of of Elekid, though. And Duskull here just hatched, so it's not a good idea for him to battle in a Gym just yet." Izzy wasn't sure why he was blurting all of this out; Theo just kind of pulled the information from him.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:40 am

Theo smiled and thought. "Well how about this, if anything bad happens to you while your training, Me or Trevor will leap in and stop the fight, that is, if we're strong enough." Says Theo as he smiled, Trevor and Theo obviously hiding their power to seem less threatening, seeming like normal trainers.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:41 am

OOC: I can't view Theodore's app. :\
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:46 am

Izzy immediately shook his head. "No, Elekid and I are on this journey to become strong. We can't do that if we rely on other people. If you want to watch, though, you're more than welcome to." Izzy wasn't sure what they wanted, but he knew why he'd begun this journey, and he would stick with it.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:56 am

Theo and Trevor smiled and sighed. "Fine then, We'll just watch you and learn from your actions." says Trevor as they sit back, watching Izzy do his stuff.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 pm

OOC: I already have a plot for Izzy but since Theo and Trevor joined, I'll have to rethink of a plot again. Oh and sorry guys, I'm not going to join the two of you anymore. Unless we can all agree on a posting order (who posts next after whom).
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 pm

((Shadow, Me, Doragon. Makes the most sense. Besides, Theo/Trevor won't be around forever. It sounds like they're gonna watch his battle with Brock, then show up randomly through his journey, although you'd have to ask Doragon to know for sure.))
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:35 pm

OOC: Thing is, we ironically act like each others' shadow. I log in, you log in and vice-versa. The two of us gets to be online for a way longer time than Doragon can so yep, that would make sense. No offense to Doragon, though. And I suggest we all follow it strictly. Say, Doragon posted and I'm not here, you don't post unless it's common sense like your characters talking about something. But if the two are going to travel to somewhere, then that's when you'll have to wait for me. It goes for the both of you as well. What you think?
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 1:46 pm

((Seems like it would make the most sense. Basically how things are working in my other shared topic.))
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 1:57 pm

OOC: Problem number one has just been solved. Problem number two is Fang only mods me once a day. If it keeps going, I'm making a new character.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:46 pm

(you people needa chill, Theo and Trevor are just gonna watch till something major happens that Izzy can't handle, till then,they shall continue to act weak and just relax)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:55 pm

((mmk. I just don't want this grid-locked, like my adventre with Rori in Hoenn. THAT is going to take forever and a day to accomplish anything.))
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 5:26 am

OOC: Well then fellas, who's going to post next? I think it's Sax's. I can't mod unless Sax does anything. By the way, since I can't think of a character, how about I make Lasso an official Pokémon Trainer? He'd be my character. Does that sound good to you, Sax?
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 5:50 am

((Sounds good to me. About Lasso, that is. Last I checked, he was searching for another pokemon, but... merp))

With Theo and Trevor in tow, Izzy and Elekid began searching the grass more actively, hoping to finally find a Pokemon that would aid them against Brock. By this point, Duskull had ceased his(?) humming, and was bobbing happily next to Izzy.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 9:33 am

For quite some time, Izzy and Elekid have been searching for a wild Pokémon who will assist them for victory against Brock's Pokémon. While the wandering wild Pokémon is very rare, it is still here as a wild. A Grass-type Pokémon is wandering and will be a very valuable ally if raised properly. It's a wild Bulbasaur. He has a huge smile on his face as he wanders around cutely.

Spoiler:

OOC: Lasso will next appear on Cerulean. BA DUM TSS.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 9:57 am

Theo smiled, looking at the bulbasaur, then at Trevor "Nice pokemon, eh?" says Theo as Trevor nods, staring at it "Quite good indeed." says Trevor, as they both are interested in how this will end. "Bulbasaur has the type advantage of electric not hurting him,and he has the level advantage." says Theo as they watch.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 1:04 am

"Elekid, this is it. That Bulbasaur will help us dominate Brock. Let's feel him out. Quick Attack!" Izzy knew Grass-types preferred to keep the fight at a distance, so getting in close would give them a slight advantage. Elekid dashed forward, doing his best to collide with Bulbasaur, Duskull watching intently.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 am

The dashing Elekid hit Bulbasaur. He was surprised and the distance he reached rolling around was just plain unusual. He stood up and stared at Elekid and Izzy with a scared face. His eyes are wet and the mouth is curved. It seems the Bulbasaur is about to cry and not used to battles. It could also mean his parents are arrowed which could be chaotic. But really, Venusaurs in this area?

Spoiler:
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 5:52 am

Izzy winced; a baby Bulbasaur, or at least one that was still unused to battling and whatnot. "Elekid... back off." Izzy nearly kicked himself; powerful or not, it was emotionally crippled at the moment. Izzy decided to crouch low, get close, and try to calm it down. "Hey little guy. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you weren't used to battling or anything. I was actually kind of hoping you might want to battle other people with me. I don't want to hurt you. In fact, I just risked my neck and some prison time to help a hurt Pokemon a little bit ago." Practically rambling now, Izzy knew it had less to do with what he said, and more to do with the soothing tone he was trying to use.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 6:07 am

The Bulbasaur took a few steps away as his eyes widened at Izzy. Great, he now looks even more scared. Teardrops escaped his eyes and soon he cried out loud. A very lonely sight that is. The ground soon shook as heavy footsteps can be felt coming closer.

Behind boulders, two Venusaurs came out and hurried towards the wild Bulbasaur; possibly his parents. The bigger one looks like the father and the slightly smaller one is the mother. The smaller Venusaur stretched the vines from its back to grab their son and she placed him on her back and tried to calm him down. Soon, he was just looking at Izzy with a straight-face. Trouble, the Venusaurs are looking at Izzy and Elekid; they don't look so happy.

The father walks up to Elekid and eyes him. He sniffed him and his Elekid and let out a soft growl. The humongous Pokémon turned out to be much bigger in close-up. He just stares at both Izzy and his Elekid. He didn't mind the two strangers atop the tree branch but he asked an explanation from Izzy and threatened that should he run away, he knows what will happen.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 6:19 am

Rather carefully, Izzy explained how most of the Pokemon around here had attacked on sight, leaving out the fact that they had been looking for a fight as well. "Elekid and I are trying to become stronger. If I had known Bulbasaur was still young and inexperienced, I would have either approached him peacefully from the beginning, or simply left him alone. But Elekid and I can only grow so strong on our own - no offense, Duskull, but you're still a baby - and I would like Bulbasaur's help. He too, would grow strong from our experiences, and I promise to take the best care of him possible." Still crouched in front of Venusaur, he pulled his sleeves up, showing his heavily scarred arms. "I got these protecting Elekid from a fight I shouldn't have put him in, just after we became partners. I wasn't even fully able to protect him on my own, and I've sworn to become stronger to prevent anything like it from ever happening again." Looking straight into Venusaur's eyes, he waited for a response, and really hoped it wouldn't come in the form of a Frenzy Plant.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 6:39 am

The Venusaur kept staring at him and accepted his explanation. As a kid, he suffered the same faith over and over again. He explained that he was always attacked so he told Izzy that not all wild Pokémon are the same. Some do want a battle, some just wants to be left alone and be free. Meanwhile, the mother walks closer and stands beside the father.

She told her husband that their only son wants to be strong. She looked at Izzy and explained that their Bulbasaur might look like a poor and helpless little baby but he's actually strong-willed at heart. He just currently has a lot of fears. The father corrected his wife that Bulbasaur is not really a baby anymore; he is a Level 15 adolescent. He just got used to being with his parents around.

Bulbasaur kept bugging them wanting to join Izzy and face his fears. Who knows, he might turn out to be the most powerful of their herd. With that, it has been said that there is a 'herd' of them. This means there are more. But not in this area. The father explained that they reside somewhere away from here and they just strolled here because Bulbasaur wanted to.

The mother looked at Izzy's face and does not think he is one of those baddies. The father was silent for a while as he examined Izzy, also thinking whether to let his son be strong with this stranger or keep protecting him. Bulbasaur kept bugging until his father has had enough. According to the father, they can be found in an island somewhere in Kanto.

The method of their travel by water is a mystery though. The parents would entrust their child with Izzy in one condition: He should visit them once he became the Champion or a Pidgeot comes at him and tells him to do so. This also tells that the Venusaur herd has a Pidgeot messenger.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next