HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Bryan
Bryan

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 pm

The combo hit Ditto-Elekid as he fell to the ground, fainted.

OOC: /me grabs UFC commentator mic | AAAAND IT IS ALL OVER! *ring bells* AND THE JUDGES DECISION!!! Elekid, scoring a 30-12-51 while Ditto-Elekid scoring a 1-1-1. THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH FROM JUDGES' DECISIIIION... THE THUNDERING FIIIIIIIIIIIIST... ELEKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!!!

Pokémon info:
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 3:36 pm

"Nice, Elekid!" Elekid did his usual flexing pose, then signaled that he was up for more training, since it wasn't quite lunchtime yet. "Haha, alright. Let's search around, there's got to be something that will help us against Brock. Although I'm starting to thing you won't need it..."
((I just remembered; as far as the three geodudes, since Mt.Moon is really long, I assumed Elekid got his ass kicked by a group of geodude or something, since they wouldn't make it through unbothered, and that Izzy had to run away with Elekid in his arms))
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Footsteps are coming closer behind them. Unfortunately, it's not a wild Pokémon. It's someone who would get in their way and waste their precious time - sort of. It's a male Pokémon Trainer with a Flareon on his left shoulder. "Hey."

Pokémon info:
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 11:14 pm

"Hiya, I'm Izzy. My guess is, you're looking for a battle. I hate to run from anything, but today, we're searching for a Pokemon to capture." Izzy paused for a moment, then continued, "I'm staying at the Pokemon center nearby, why don't you come by tomorrow, and we can battle then?" He hoped they would agree to it; while they could probably win this battle, it would set back their search by nearly half a day. And Izzy knew what was more important, at least for today.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 11:20 pm

The man frowned but quickly smiled. "Is that so? I'm a Trainer like you and I know that feel, bro. Nah, I'll be on my way. Good luck then," he kindly let Izzy go and walked away.

A bush somewhere near Izzy is typically rustling very lightly. Out comes a Bug-type flying around. It had needles as its hands and its body is very small. It is color yellow and has black striped on its body. It's a wild Beedrill.

Pokémon info::
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Izzy was about to give up searching; while Beedrill wasn't a bad Pokemon, it would have serious trouble against Brock. "Eh... we should really ignore it. That poison could become a problem. What do you think, Elekid?" Elekid rolled his eyes he didn't care, he just wanted to do something. "I'm trying, guy. Just leave it alone, it shouldn't bother us. Maybe." Izzy had heard Beedrill were really agressive, but normally only when in swarms.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Since the Bug-type was not... bugged, the Pokémon left Izzy and Elekid alone. For a few minutes it was sort of boring. Pretty peaceful around here since not much Pokémon leave her. The danger waits inside the cave and everyone knows that, especially Izzy because he's had a bad experience there. A bush rustles again but something important might catch Izzy's attention than the wild Pokémon.

The egg he's holding suddenly shined a surprisingly blinding one. Its weight started to lighten even more as the white silhouette turned into a Pokémon. Soon, the baby Pokémon inside the Egg has hatched. It's a baby Duskull. It looks very cute and like a midget with its mask so little and round red eyes that glow. It's staring at Izzy without emotion.

OOC: I'll update the app when I get back later. I have to hurry now.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 am

Still cradling the Duskull, Izzy had to admit it looked pretty cool. "I'm not much for nicknames, little guy. And Duskull is cooler than anything I'd come up with, anyway. Elekid, it looks like we've found our newest Pokemon. Since he's so young, though, we'll still try to catch one; I wouldn't want him getting hurt so soon after hatching." Elekid nodded; it seemed he was just as entranced with the hatching, as Izzy. Duskull suddenly rolled out of Izzy's arms, and began floating in place by his shoulder. "That's pretty cool, too."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 5:30 am

The bright light that the Egg caused from hatching alarmed a wild Pokémon. She thought it was something dangerous. She jumped out of the bushes and stared at Izzy and company very boldly. The wild Doduo is territorial. She does not look like she'll let Izzy run away either.

Pokémon info:
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 am

It's a shame Doduo's normal type, or I'd have Duskull get some EXP here. "Elekid, you've got this. Just, ah, start with Thundershock." Elekid windmilled for a second, then loosed a bolt of electricity towards Doduo.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 6:04 am

Doduo sidestepped to the right. She followed it with a quick step forward before running towards Elekid. Her two heads are tilted forward. Its beaks are aiming for Elekid. Doduo would use Fury Attack which in succession, should hit twice.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 6:09 am

Oh good, she got into melee range for us. The two strikes collided with Elekid, his electrified body throwing off sparks. "Elekid, are you okay?" "ELE!!" "Alright, then - use Thunderpunch!" Charging his fist, Elekid swung his arm towards Doduo's torso.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 6:49 am

Two men,with overcoats on, walked to the forest,and watched the battle,interested. "What should we do Master Theo?" said one man with goggles on his head,looking at the other with white hair,who was watching the fight. "We watch,Trevor,and see if he can handle this,if not,you can intervene." says Theo,as he smiled,and Trevor nodded,watching with Theo,a distance from the battle.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:03 am

Pokémon info:

Doduo was hit in the face by the Thunderpunch - super effective. She shook her head around and backed away few steps. Doduo looked back at Elekid with a confident grin. Her whole body glowed red and her attacks would gain power every time she's hit. A red round ball of energy formed on Doduo's beak. The energy ball went towards Elekid. She used Rage.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:08 am

That's gonna hurt... "Hey Elekid, use this to practice accuracy! Try to bat back the Rage attacks with Brick Break!" Elekid nodded, and was successful in knocking it away - but nowhere near Doduo. "Don't worry, you'll get better. Just work your way closer, deflecting attacks when you can."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:22 am

Doduo got mad by her failed attack. She decided to throw another Rage again but her attack didn't go up as she was not hit. This time, it's a bigger rage. It emerged from her beak again and went towards Elekid. It's also much faster than the first one.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:24 am

Theo watched, interested in the Elekid's movements,and the trainer's quick thinking, as he had already had a strong bet who was going to win this match.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:25 am

Elekid wouldn't be able to deflect this one, but he could... "Slip under it using Quick Attack! If you're close enough, use Thundershock!" Clearly, point-blank shots were the only ones that worked.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:30 am

Doduo was hit by both attacks and tumbled and rolled back.

Pokémon info:

She's nearly fainting. Somehow, she has some fight left in her. She stood up and the double attacks powered up her Attack stat thanks to Rage's after effect. Elekid has this victory but he might wanna watch out of the boosted Attack stat of the enemy. Doduo used another Rage.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:39 am

Here's an idea... "Elekid, Thunderpunch that Rage!" He had no idea if it would electrically charge it, or just blow it up in their faces, but it was worth a shot.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:51 am

Trying to blow up an energy ball with electricity is a bad idea. Only mad scientists do that. The energies collided and explode sending Doduo away. Since she was damaged, her attack rose once again. The damage Rage would have originally caused to Elekid has been altered and luckily, gravity pulled the energy together avoiding it to explode entirely into Elekid's face. If it did, Elekid would again be injured. Worse than his last one. The explosion would cause children seizures if there was one around. Dodou can barely stand up but she used Rage again.

Pokémon info:

SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:56 am

"Hey Duskull, watch this," Izzy murmured to the floating ghost over his shoulder. "Elekid, knock it back with Brick Break!" This time, Elekid was right on the money, sending the attack hurtling straight at her. The force of the attack having knocked Elekid down, he scrambled up, favoring his right arm.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:06 am

It seems Nurse Joy was right. Duskull could be a blessing to Izzy. After he spoke to Duskull about it, the deflection was successful. Doduo's own attack went back at her as it exploded. She fainted.

Pokémon info:
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:12 am

"Way to go, Elekid! Come here, let me make sure your arm is alright." Duskull started making a humming noise that sent chills down his spine. Looking up, he saw a man who looked like he'd been watching for awhile. Izzy did his best ro ignore him, and gave Duskull a little pokechow to hopefully satisy him. "Looks good to me, bud. Let's look for one more pokemon, then rest until tomorrow. Sound good?" Elekid began jumping in the air, excited by the thought of relaxing and playing around. "Haha, alrighty then. Let's get to it then!"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 am

Theo and Trevor walked over to Sax, as they stood infront of him, silent and just stood there, as they'd occasionally look at each other. "That was some nice battling" says Theo. "Got a name?" says Trevor, better at getting to the point than Theo.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next