HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 5:27 am

Sprinting to the Pokemon Center, Elekid in his arms and scrapes on his knees amd face, Izzy arrived in Pewter City. Not exactly graceful, but he had decided to tough it out with his Elekid slightly weakened from the Omastar ordeal, so he should have expected it. He burst into the Center just before dusk, panting as he came to the desk. "Miss, could you please help my Elekid? He got knocked out trying to fight three Geodude in Mt. Moon." Izzy was nearly in tears; he and Elekid still hadn't gotten stronger, not enough. He was right to come here, but they had to catch another Pokemon, or Brock would destroy them.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 5:46 am

OOC: "Three Geodudes"? Fella, it's a Geodude and a Rhyhorn. :D

Nurse Joy gave her a sweet smile to ease the Trainer's emotion. "Alright, don't worry. It's going to be fine; your friend is going to be in a good shape in just a short time. I see you have scrapes. Too bad the healing machine is for Pokémon only. I'm pretty sure we have an alternative for that. Chansey," she said as she carefully carried Elekid and laid him on the machine.

The machine gave its famous beeping sounds that sometimes annoy the Trainers but some considers it as the sound of glory. Her assistant Chansey comes towards her and smiles at Izzy. "Chansey, could you give the Trainer some medical attention? I'm pretty sure we still have some stocks back there. As you can see he has some scrapes."

Chansey nodded a yes and invited Izzy to come with her. The room is not that far from where he's standing. Luckily, he's the only Trainer in here. Unlike in Cerulean where there are a bunch of Trainers. It seems very peaceful around.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 5:56 am

"Thank you so much... Do you know of a place I can stay the night? I don't want to take Elekid out so soon..." Izzy was nearly rambling, he was tired, emotionally all over the place, and REALLY wanted something hot to eat. "On second thought, a good place to eat would be great too." He noticed that Chancey was very methodical in her care of him, even going out of her way to try to keep it from stinging as she cleaned out the scrapes.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 6:14 am

After a few minutes, Izzy's Elekid has been completely healed and ready for action. But even fighters need to take a break and enjoy their lives. It's not just about fighting. Being through emotional distress is bad. As well as taking down enemies continuously.

"Since it's almost dinner, we give free servings to Trainers that stay. But if you want more, you'll have to pay for it. It depends on a person's appetite. What would you like anyway? And your Elekid will also have his free food but he'll have to eat in a separate room where all Pokémon are fed. If he wants more, you'll have to pay for another serving as well. Yes, there are a lot of rooms that's open for anyone."
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 6:23 am

Eating away from Elekid? "Um, since Elekid and I always eat together, would we be able to take our food outside? I'll take a double serving for each of us, and I'd be absolutely ecstatic no matter what kind of food, as long as it's hot." Percy knew he should ration his money a little better, but with they day they had, they needed the extra food. Especially if they were going hunting for a new Pokemon tomorrow...
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 6:34 am

OOC: You said Percy again. :) Oh and don't worry, your character's money won't be reduced. Let's just assume he has a separate money that he use personally but not as a Trainer.

Nurse Joy smiled. "Is that so? Well then I could allow your Elekid to eat with you in the room. But try not to let others know about it. It's just that Pokémon brought here are rarely as bad as your Elekid's condition a while ago so as a treat, I'd let you do it. But don't get used to it. Each room has the menu for the foods that you'd like to have and in it is a list of foods that we serve for free. If there's something you like, there's a telephone as well. Just press zero and I'll receive the call and tell me about it. It's programmed like that. So would a free Ramen satisfy your appetite?"
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 6:47 am

((Sometimes I wonder about myself... I'll try to limit the name fails))
"Yeah, that'd be great! Elekid will probably want a double helping of food, though." Izzy wandered the hallways until he found a room that had a window facing Mt. Moon. Dropping his bags on the floor, he threw open the window and settled down, watching Elekid stretch. "Brock is gonna be tough, buddy. We'll need another Pokemon if we want to beat him. What do you think?" Elekid simply nodded, knowing it wasn't a personal slight, but a tactical decision. After a while, they ate, and crashed on the bed, Elekid curled up next to Izzy, window open and everything.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 7:37 am

Darkness is now in the face of the window. Only the faint streetlights and the moon are the only ones that show the outside. It's night. The cool breeze entered the room. It's very quiet outside, suitable for a good night sleep and rest.

OOC: Sure, I'm always prepared. I already have a plot for Izzy to get the Ghost-type Egg. I'll do it the next morning in-game.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 7:42 am

They awoke some time after the sun had risen. Izzy had chosen his room well; the mountain blocked most of the sunlight from streaming directly onto Izzy's face. Most of it, anyway. After eating breakfast, Izzy headed out to the lobby to thank Nurse Joy and Chancey before he left.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 12:14 pm

Nurse Joy hurriedly exited from the Pokémon Center and brisk walked up to them. "Hey, wait up!" She's holding a Pokémon egg on her arms. It's colored black and designed with parts of what seemed to be fragments of a mask with red glowing eyes. It's a Ghost-type Pokémon inside that egg.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 pm

"Um... Nurse Joy, that doesn't belong to me. I've never seen anything like it before." That wasn't entirely true; some of the other kids at the orphanage had recieved eggs instead, but they were usually younger. And more likely to be adopted.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 12:32 pm

She stopped in front of Izzy but didn't even pant; she's used to moving quick because she's a nurse. "It's not yours yet. But it can be yours. I found this Egg last night outside the Pokémon Center. I think it was meant for you as I saw it the moment I heard the door of your room shut close. Maybe I'm just assuming things, I don't know. I just think it's meant for you. I didn't see whoever left it there but there was a note taped on it," she said.

She embraced the Egg with one arm and used the other to pull a small piece of paper from out of her pocket. "Here's the note."

The writing on the paper read:
"Nurse Joy, you'd probably be the one who will find this Egg. Please take good care of him and forgive me for doing such a thing. It's a personal reason but it's for its own good.
-Trainer"
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 12:54 pm

"Nurse Joy, I would be more than happy to take care of it for you. Is there anything special I should know about taking care of it until it hatches?" If he was going to do this, he would do it right.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Nurse Joy smiled and liked what she has just heard. "That's very kind of you. I'm sure you can take good care of him as I see how you care for your Elekid. Baby Pokémon can be sensitive. Try not to freak them out. Talk to them but not all the time. Feed them little by little. In short, treat them like an ordinary human kid. But when it comes to battles, don't push them too hard. I suggest leaving an opponent too weak to the point that it would go down in a single attack. If you want the baby Pokémon to level up, have him perform the last hit. He'll get a share of EXP," she said sounding very professional.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Izzy absorbed this information, knowing it was likely to be in use more than once. "Alright, Nurse Joy, I think I've got it. Sensitive, talk but not too much, feed but not too much. Basically, take things slowly." Izzy grinned; this would be an interesting experience. Ready to get started with Elekid's training, he carefully took the egg from Nurse Joy, and headed towards the grassy areas around Mt. Moon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 1:21 pm

OOC: So you mean it would hatch on page 3 of this topic, right?

Another Elekid is wandering around. He's looking directly at Izzy and seems to be trying to catch his attention. His face seemed to be deformed with tiny eyes and a wide mouth. It did not look like an ordinary Elekid. It's probably something else.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 1:30 pm

((That was the plan))
Izzy was confused; Elekid definetly did NOT look like that. Not many Pokemon could mimic the looks of another... "Elekid. I think that's a Ditto. Charge up, this is a great way to learn your own weaknesses, and how to counter them."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 1:42 pm

OOC: Nuu! Ditto thing was gonna be a surprise. You blew it. Eh. :P

The Elekid, who seemed to resemble a transformed Ditto, kept walking around. He saw the real Elekid begin charge up and he began to charge himself up. Dittos can transform into what its foe is and copy its move set as well. This is going to be an electrifying showdown. Even with that ugly face, Ditto is determined to overcome the real one. But he probably won't be able to use an Elekid's attack as quickly and good as the real one.

Pokémon info:
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 pm

(( I'm sorry! Izzy's an orphan who spends all of his time studying Pokemon, what did you expect? And you should really explain the damage system sometime soon. :P ))

It's copying his charge-up? Interesting. Glancing at Elekid, he realized Elekid wanted to finish this quickly, as he had already built up a massive charge, and was glaring at the Ditto. "You're amped up for this one, huh? Let's see... Start with Brick break, then escape with Quick attack before he can counter. That should knock him down a few pegs." Still cradling the Pokemon Egg, Izzy wondered how good the Ditto was at copying his moves.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 2:21 pm

OOC: Eh, I know, I know. But you'll probably understand it much like how you analyze a Math equation.

Ditto countered Elekid's Brick Break with his own Brick Break as well. Electricity sparkled upon the meeting of their fists. He was going for another one when Elekid jumped away with Quick Attack. He grinned and decided that he would use Quick Attack as well. He chose to do it offensively.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Izzy grinned; He'd been expecting this. "Elekid, sweep his feet with Low Kick! When he falls, use Brick Break again!"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 2:53 pm

OOC: On the blue corneeer, weighing whatever the Hell he weighs, standing at whatever the Hell his height is, from Pallet Tooown, the Lightning Fiiist... ELEKID! On the red corneeer, weighing like a twat, standing up to like a ****, from Nuggetville, the Non-Original... DITTO!!! *ring bells*

Ditto-Elekid was not expecting that. It came almost from out of nowhere. He tripped and landed on the ground, face first-super effective. Having no chance to defend him, the Brick Break hit as well. Two super effective hits were done.

Pokémon info:

Ditto-Elekid can barely stand. He could be captured now if Izzy wanted to but it doesn't seem he's wanted. He stood in a fighting stance and still has enough guts to taunt Elekid to come at him. He's not going to give up. He is determined to defeat the original.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 2:59 pm

Hm. Tough little bugger. Could come in handy after all... But, no, Elekid needs the experience, and Ditto wouldn't be of much help in a rock-type gym. "Sorry, Ditto, but... This is over. Elekid, Use Quick attack, and just before impact, hit with a Thunderpunch." Izzy had been saving this combo for some time, curious as to how much more powerful it would make Elekid's attack. He'd heard of Grovyle doing similar things with its Leaf Blade attack, or Hitmonchan stringing Mach Punch and Mega Punch together with devastating results.
((lololol, it's like the Rocky of Pokemon))
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Ditto-Elekid would not let that majestic attack hit. He used Quick Attack as well but he sidestepped and spun around avoiding both attacks with luck and precision. Elekid's back would not be facing the fake one. Ditto-Elekid ran towards Elekid and leaped, looking to land with a Thunderpunch to his face. Should it miss or fail, he's done for since he does not know that Elekid is a beast in close quarter combat.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8zThu Mar 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Izzy groaned; Clearly, he was going to have to make sure that his opponent was somehow restricted when using that attack; otherwise, it was a waste of energy. "Elekid, try to block it, then use Brick break, followed up with a Thunderpunch of your own!" Unfortunately, while Elekid managed to prevent the attack from hitting his face, he deflected it straight into his own gut. Elekid managed to shrug it off before charging one fist with electricity, and the other with a silvery glow as he swung at Ditto-Elekid.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? H6Q0F8z

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next